Has Fox News turned against Trump?

The whole world has turned against Trump.
That's how we know he is for real.

"You will be hated by all because of Me" (Jesus said)

no, Trump won't get Christian of the Year Award... though maybe he should?

But he did everything or almost everything a good Christian president would do.

One word seem to suffice for now

Roe

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

They have a silent ban on Trump as they refused to cover his speech in Ohio after the train disaster.
Fox are being sued for over a billion for spreading Trump's lies they must finally be learning to stop broadcasting their bull shit about him.
20230205_124109.jpg

Why attack someone who hadn't done anything to you?
Ahhhhh thats right you're a liberal y'all attack anyone even if they've done nothing to you.

Still not an explanation for why Fox would show any loyalty to Trump

Still not an explanation why anyone would ever show loyalty to a man who has no loyalty to anyone but himself.

Thank you for admitting as much.

Still not an explanation for why Fox would show any loyalty to Trump

Still not an explanation why anyone would ever show loyalty to a man who has no loyalty to anyone but himself.

Thank you for admitting as much.

Yet hollyweird and dems loved Trump right up until he ran for president.
How do you explain that?

Fox are being sued for over a billion for spreading Trump's lies they must finally be learning to stop broadcasting their bull shit about him.
the Big lie is that bidum admitted to a vast vote fraud apparatus run by the dims and yet no one seems to recall this

The Big Lie is that America as it was founded even exists anymore.. But God bless those who try to bring it back .. Jim Jordan.. Cruz.. MT Greene.. and I could go on and on...

Yet hollyweird and dems loved Trump right up until he ran for president.
How do you explain that?

I hope Trump gets the 2024 nomination. That man radiates the cuckiest of beta cuck energy......constantly sniveling and whining about how much of a victim he is.

Though I do think Trump's lack of loyalty to anyone but himself will come back to bite him in the ass. Or the GOP. Or both.

I hope Trump gets the 2024 nomination. That man radiates the cuckiest of beta cuck energy......constantly sniveling and whining about how much of a victim he is.

Though I do think Trump's lack of loyalty to anyone but himself will come back to bite him in the ass. Or the GOP. Or both.

As long as dems keep cheating I'd say they have the next election in the bag.

They have a silent ban on Trump as they refused to cover his speech in Ohio after the train disaster.
They've been against Trump since they called the 2020 election in AZ for Biden

Apparently Dancing With the Czar washout Tucker Carlson has gotten 41,000 hours of insurrection footage he's going to release.

Every second of it that is aired will hurt the blob.

This is up there with

believing Covid is still here and wearing a mask
equating stars with figs
that co2 melted North America while freezing Greenland at the same time
that 600F burning jet fuel caused a river of 2200F molten steel to pour out of the south tower

Admit it, your angle is this. Exterminate all muslims, give that land to Israel, and Jesus floats down from the clouds.

The GOP made a big mistake bringing in the "Rove voter," the SUB.

If Fox and preacher say same thing, SUB certain of it....

From your link: President Trump made a historic trip to East Palestine, Ohio on Wednesday.
:auiqs.jpg:

Also from your link: FOX is playing favorites.

Bolding theirs.

Gee, ya think? The idiots at Gateway Pundit are just now noticing?

Fox used to show an empty podium for 30 minutes before Trump spoke at his 2016 rallies.

Forum List

Back