Has Fox News turned against Trump?

They did that on election night.
In what way? You mean by announcing Biden had won Arizona? :lol:

The negative reaction by the tard herd to that fact is exactly why Fox News decided moving forward they would help Trump spread his Big Lie. They knew you tards were too weak-minded to handle the truth and would flee to the "alternate universe" at Newsmax.

From your link: President Trump made a historic trip to East Palestine, Ohio on Wednesday.
:auiqs.jpg:
Also from your link: FOX is playing favorites.

Bolding theirs.

Gee, ya think? The idiots at Gateway Pundit are just now noticing?

Fox used to show an empty podium for 30 minutes before Trump spoke at his 2016 rallies.

LOL!!!

Why was Rupert Murdoch for Bill clinton in 1992???

They've been against Trump since they called the 2020 election in AZ for Biden

Way before that...

Fox News never liked small government, libertarianism.

The purpose of Fox was to bring in the SUB and push out the small government crowd.

Result = we are $30 trillion in debt now and our free and fair elections are gone

LOL!!!

Why was Rupert Murdoch for Bill clinton in 1992???
Murdoch also held a fundraiser for Hillary in 2006, helping her gear up for her run for president in 2008.

Why was Donald Trump Bill Clinton's golfing buddy for so many years? Why did Bill and Hillary attend his wedding to Melania?

It's all about business.

the Big lie is that bidum admitted to a vast vote fraud apparatus run by the dims and yet no one seems to recall this

The Big Lie is that America as it was founded even exists anymore.. But God bless those who try to bring it back .. Jim Jordan.. Cruz.. MT Greene.. and I could go on and on...
Do you speak English? When Hannity said this in court what do you think he meant.
20230205_124109.jpg

They have a silent ban on Trump as they refused to cover his speech in Ohio after the train disaster.
Fox has always been anti-Trump with the exception of 4 or 5 commentators.

Way before that...

Fox News never liked small government, libertarianism.

The purpose of Fox was to bring in the SUB and push out the small government crowd.

Result = we are $30 trillion in debt now and our free and fair elections are gone
Fair point. They sure loved Bush II and McCain and shit on Ron Paul

The whole world has turned against Trump.
Wrong. Trump still has a LOT of support In this nation.

I will vote for DeSantis in the Primaries if he runs and whoever the Republican candidate for President is. I will not vote for any Democrat to be the next President in 2024 and I doubt if I will ever vote for a Democrat Presidential candidate again.

They have a silent ban on Trump as they refused to cover his speech in Ohio after the train disaster.
Thankfully tucker Carlson mentioned Trump a few times on Wednesday.

But it will be something to watch out for and going forward. Keep in mind that Fox News still has people like Karl Rove who I believe is a big-time opponent of Trump from what I remember.

Thankfully tucker Carlson mentioned Trump a few times on Wednesday.

But it will be something to watch out for and going forward. Keep in mind that Fox News still has people like Karl Rove who I believe is a big-time opponent of Trump from what I remember.
In private, Tucker Carlson told his fellow Fox Newsies that Trump is a "demonic force".

Good! Then my decision to dump Fox back in 2015-16 was the right thing to do. They no longer cover the NEWS, just what part of it THEY want you to know about like CNN and MSNBC!
I used to watch Fox News every single day for years when they first came on the air. I particularly watched Bill O'Reilly. I never missed his show.

Then I started to notice the wheels falling off. Logical fallacies began flying out of O'Reilly and Hannity's mouths. I also noticed O'Reilly would show scantily clad women prancing around two or three times a week and then complain how awful it was. It became very obvious he had a pervy streak.

After 9/11, the Right began to lose its collective mind and has not recovered since. That's why I have the Charles MacKay quote in my signature.

Fox News brutally murdered the conservative movement.

I don't even have cable any more. The only time I see any of the 24 hour propagandist channels is when someone posts a clip on this forum.

When the 24 hour "news" networks started blasting sound effects, martial music, and all kinds of fucking noise during their reports, it reminded me way too much of the shit I used to see aired on Communist Cuba's television network that I would watch over the air in Gitmo. It's pure emotional manipulation and the rubes don't even notice.

It's all lies, folks. Propaganda. In whatever flavor you desire.

That's how we know he is for real.

"You will be hated by all because of Me" (Jesus said)

no, Trump won't get Christian of the Year Award... though maybe he should?

But he did everything or almost everything a good Christian president would do.

One word seem to suffice for now

Roe

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
The problem with Trump is that he is mere talk. No action at all.

Wrong. Trump still has a LOT of support In this nation.

I will vote for DeSantis in the Primaries if he runs and whoever the Republican candidate for President is. I will not vote for any Democrat to be the next President in 2024 and I doubt if I will ever vote for a Democrat Presidential candidate again.

Maybe you are right and shouldn´t vote for a Democrat. But I doubt this means one should vote for a Republican. I´d vote for people like Richard Black. Trump is a gambler and dealt huge damage to America. Waited for the Republicans to lose the House, then demanded cash for the wall knowing the time frame has passed, for example. Even shut down the government, leaving the employees without money knowing he can´t win. Big show to blame the Democrats and gain approval this way. He could have done that before the midterms, then the Republicans maybe wouldn´t have lost the House.
Hence the midterms mostly go to the opposition party, the President´s non-action is a good excuse to continue with the non-action after them, whether he´s Democrat or Republican. It all looks like bullshit to me.

Forum List

Back