Has Obama Failed as Our President

More assassin talking points with no substance or examples. Now go rotate the tires on your trailer house

Guano, I haven't toyed with you lately, I've been having so much fun with OCD Boy, and his ass kissing sidekick asslapse!

Now, I admit, to you subversive/democrats, he's just what you wanted. Someone to STEAL from the money earners and give it to the indigent, to BUY their votes. It's really hard to beat the FREE SHIT, that the Manchurian muslim spreads like it was OUR MONEY, and not his.

But for the REAL middle class, those that actually work, and work hard to keep above water, and even rise above the waves, the Obumanation is definitely the worst mother fucker we could have in there... well, perhaps Mao, or Stalin, or even Hitler would have been worse, but it's close.. Obuma still has 3+ years to go, and I'm sure he'll try his best to HEAD the list!

Gun-Control-How-many-they-murdered-Stalin-Mao-Hitler-Obama-from-Cheryl.jpg

OMG! :eek:

Fear Mongering

Obama is just like Hitler, Stalin and Mao

If only I had known I would not have voted for him two times. What time is Obama coming to take my guns?

You don't own any, it's against your religion to have those evil things! You know, just sitting there, they can attack and kill people indiscriminately!:eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Obama is a failed president and worse than Carter. However the difference is that the far left destroyed Carter, Obama being far left did it all by himself.

Further proof that the far left should not be in charge of anything.

Guano, I haven't toyed with you lately, I've been having so much fun with OCD Boy, and his ass kissing sidekick asslapse!

Now, I admit, to you subversive/democrats, he's just what you wanted. Someone to STEAL from the money earners and give it to the indigent, to BUY their votes. It's really hard to beat the FREE SHIT, that the Manchurian muslim spreads like it was OUR MONEY, and not his.

But for the REAL middle class, those that actually work, and work hard to keep above water, and even rise above the waves, the Obumanation is definitely the worst mother fucker we could have in there... well, perhaps Mao, or Stalin, or even Hitler would have been worse, but it's close.. Obuma still has 3+ years to go, and I'm sure he'll try his best to HEAD the list!

Fear Mongering

If only I had known I would not have voted for him two times. What time is Obama coming to take my guns?

You don't own any, it's against your religion to have those evil things! You know, just sitting there, they can attack and kill people indiscriminately!:eusa_clap:

I may not have guns....but I do have a big stick with a nail in it

Terrifies the bad guys. Do you think Obama will come and take it away?

Fear Mongering

After the Manchurian muslim's failed economic policies and DEBT increase, he'll let you eat that for lunch, and tell you the nail is good for the IRON in your blood..... Or you can send it to N.Korea, where they are so hungry, they are now eating their dead....

After the Manchurian muslim's failed economic policies and DEBT increase, he'll let you eat that for lunch, and tell you the nail is good for the IRON in your blood..... Or you can send it to N.Korea, where they are so hungry, they are now eating their dead....

North Korea?

Oh NO! :eek:

More Fear Mongering...what will we do?

President Obama came into office on a huge wave of support. Our first black President and he seemed eager to assume the office. But after nearly six years where are we really? With a seventeen plus trillion dollar debt, failed policies across the board. President Obama has attempted to raise taxes no less than four hundred and twenty two times. He has enacted more regulation on small business and large corporations more so than any President ever has. His overall approval rating now hovers around forty percent. His landmark legislation, Obama Care is literally a train wreck, that is costing everyday working Americans huge sums for their health care insurance. Arguably, the world is a far more dangerous place than when Obama took office, primarily due to failed foreign policy and ineptitude on his own behalf.

When we take stock of Mr. Obama, and weigh the facts about his administration and his political agenda we come away with a sinking feeling that weighs heavily on our wallet. We watch disappointingly as we see a corrupt and dangerous Department of Justice. We see the IRS doing things to Americans that once were considered highly illegal. Between the many scandals and cover ups and the endless lies and deceptive remarks made by Mr. Obama how can anyone honestly come away with a warm fuzzy feeling? We watch as members of his own administration take the fifth to prevent incriminating themselves. Mr. Obama has spent and wasted more taxpayer money than all presidents combined. Truly this has nothing to do with his race but it has a hell of a lot to do with the facts.

Now, both Eric Holder and Mr. Obama are playing the race card yet again. To deflect the focus on so many failed issues. The continued stonewalling, the lies and corruption abound in his administration and to be absolutely honest we have no one to blame but ourselves as we the people elected this empty suit to lead the greatest nation on this planet. We are reaping exactly what we deserve.

(on title alone)

America will never know if Obama was a good president. The opposing party voted down everything he stood for. Everything that passed was an "agreement" and ended up not working.

America will always wonder what would have happened if the party of No didn't Filibuster EVERYTHING.

I say let the power do what they do and see the outcome. Never sabotage the outcome and make yourself the weak link. If his policies weren't good, they would have failed. Why vote them down before they failed? Why vote Obama's policies down and then say, "He can't get anything done"?

Basic ignorance and America will see it. They didn't while it was happening, but they do now.

We're back to the "Party of No" narrative? Really? Gee, didn't Barry have super majorities for a good part of his first two years in office? So how exactly did the GOP vote his policies down? The truth of the matter is that WITH those majorities, Barack Obama chose to pursue the ACA, a piece of legislation that was so bad that he had to bribe fellow Democrats to vote for it. Those Democrats then got their asses handed to them in the 2010 mid-terms.

What's amusing about your "Party of No" thing is that SINCE those mid-terms in 2010...it's been the Democrats in the Senate that have refused to even let GOP bills from the House come to the floor for discussion let alone a vote. Harry Reid and the Democrats are the REAL party of no...and have been for FOUR YEARS NOW!

President Obama came into office on a huge wave of support. Our first black President and he seemed eager to assume the office. But after nearly six years where are we really? With a seventeen plus trillion dollar debt, failed policies across the board. President Obama has attempted to raise taxes no less than four hundred and twenty two times. He has enacted more regulation on small business and large corporations more so than any President ever has. His overall approval rating now hovers around forty percent. His landmark legislation, Obama Care is literally a train wreck, that is costing everyday working Americans huge sums for their health care insurance. Arguably, the world is a far more dangerous place than when Obama took office, primarily due to failed foreign policy and ineptitude on his own behalf.

When we take stock of Mr. Obama, and weigh the facts about his administration and his political agenda we come away with a sinking feeling that weighs heavily on our wallet. We watch disappointingly as we see a corrupt and dangerous Department of Justice. We see the IRS doing things to Americans that once were considered highly illegal. Between the many scandals and cover ups and the endless lies and deceptive remarks made by Mr. Obama how can anyone honestly come away with a warm fuzzy feeling? We watch as members of his own administration take the fifth to prevent incriminating themselves. Mr. Obama has spent and wasted more taxpayer money than all presidents combined. Truly this has nothing to do with his race but it has a hell of a lot to do with the facts.

Now, both Eric Holder and Mr. Obama are playing the race card yet again. To deflect the focus on so many failed issues. The continued stonewalling, the lies and corruption abound in his administration and to be absolutely honest we have no one to blame but ourselves as we the people elected this empty suit to lead the greatest nation on this planet. We are reaping exactly what we deserve.

Gee, "when we weigh the facts" we find our economy was in the tank in 2009, we were still getting weekly reports of dead and wounded soldiers and sailors [See, events:]

2009 in Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and still losing jobs at nearly a million a month. Today the economy remains weak, a result of the great recession (2007 to 2009) and the abject failure of the Republicans to put country over party and invest in America.

We won't know if the PPACA is successful for several years but what existed before wasn't working, costs were out of control, fraud was rampant and acceptable and a catastrophic illness or injury put families into the poor house. Local government was spending local tax money to provide health services to the uninsured at enormous costs in emergency rooms and needed services - police, fire, maintenance - were getting cut.

In some fantasy world the Republicans still clamor for tax cuts, reducing already scarce revenue to local and state governments on the theory tax cuts increase revenue. If so, when, it sure hasn't happened in this century.

As for what would have happened if the GOP HADN'T taken back the House in 2010? Well, lets look at what he was pushing for legislation before that took place. Cap & Trade and Card Check legislation were the next two things on Barry's "to do list"...two pieces of legislation that would have cost more jobs and further slowed the economy. The truth is...the GOP's takeover of the House prevented Barack Obama from REALLY messing this country up!

(on title alone)

America will never know if Obama was a good president. The opposing party voted down everything he stood for. Everything that passed was an "agreement" and ended up not working.

America will always wonder what would have happened if the party of No didn't Filibuster EVERYTHING.

I say let the power do what they do and see the outcome. Never sabotage the outcome and make yourself the weak link. If his policies weren't good, they would have failed. Why vote them down before they failed? Why vote Obama's policies down and then say, "He can't get anything done"?

Basic ignorance and America will see it. They didn't while it was happening, but they do now.

We're back to the "Party of No" narrative? Really? Gee, didn't Barry have super majorities for a good part of his first two years in office? So how exactly did the GOP vote his policies down? The truth of the matter is that WITH those majorities, Barack Obama chose to pursue the ACA, a piece of legislation that was so bad that he had to bribe fellow Democrats to vote for it. Those Democrats then got their asses handed to them in the 2010 mid-terms.

What's amusing about your "Party of No" thing is that SINCE those mid-terms in 2010...it's been the Democrats in the Senate that have refused to even let GOP bills from the House come to the floor for discussion let alone a vote. Harry Reid and the Democrats are the REAL party of no...and have been for FOUR YEARS NOW!

You parrot the dishonest line well. Everyone who has taken a high school civics class and passed knows what happened and why. So why continue the big lie? Do you 'think' anyone but fools believe it?

Gee, "when we weigh the facts" we find our economy was in the tank in 2009, we were still getting weekly reports of dead and wounded soldiers and sailors [See, events:]

and still losing jobs at nearly a million a month. Today the economy remains weak, a result of the great recession (2007 to 2009) and the abject failure of the Republicans to put country over party and invest in America.

We won't know if the PPACA is successful for several years but what existed before wasn't working, costs were out of control, fraud was rampant and acceptable and a catastrophic illness or injury put families into the poor house. Local government was spending local tax money to provide health services to the uninsured at enormous costs in emergency rooms and needed services - police, fire, maintenance - were getting cut.

In some fantasy world the Republicans still clamor for tax cuts, reducing already scarce revenue to local and state governments on the theory tax cuts increase revenue. If so, when, it sure hasn't happened in this century.

Gee, would those Kennedy tax cuts designed to spur the economy back in the 60's count as "this century"? :confused::confused::confused:

(on title alone)

You parrot the dishonest line well. Everyone who has taken a high school civics class and passed knows what happened and why. So why continue the big lie? Do you 'think' anyone but fools believe it?

The "big lie" is that the GOP kept Barack Obama from being a great President. The truth is that the GOP is the only thing that kept him from being the worst President EVER! What he wanted to do with Cap & Trade and Card Check would have brought our staggering economic recovery right to it's knees.

North Korea?

Oh NO! :eek:

More Fear Mongering...what will we do?

You'll wet your pants...again, while others think about it! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

More assassin talking points with no substance or examples. Now go rotate the tires on your trailer house

You'll never get these progressive Nazi's to cop to this....all the deaths that these monsters caused and the Left Nazi's will take the position of that picture at the bottom -

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!"

These progressive Nazi's are as much monsters as their "heroes" are.

Leftists and Nazis? LOL Another Low IQ uneducated pin head pipes up

National Socialism Nazisim negates the concept of class struggle of Marx (leftists), and believes in uniting across class lines to engage in a race struggle. Hitler most specifically claims that societal upheaval is based on racial and ethnic tension. Since Marxist socialism is a fundamentally economic philosophy, with social aspects more expanded upon by later theorists, we can see that economically they have nothing in common. In socialism the workers are meant to control the wealth of society and distribute it based upon one's work. In national socialism, the ownership of wealth and productive forces in society does not undergo a radical change from the old society where a wealthy ruling class pays you wages based on what's best for their own profits.

Now Que the song dueling banjo's
for the teahadists

Last edited by a moderator:
After politicians of each party spend eight years lauding and bad-mouthing a president many of us have lost the real perspective of the president. Now it's up to the historians as to how the president fared. Historians pretty much understand the barriers placed in the way and circumstances involving the president's terms, and when they rate the presidents a truer place in history is given. America will probably have Obama-care for many years to come and the behavior of the House will well be noted so I suspect Obama will come out in history better than many believe. I predict Obama will be rated from 15th to 20th best president.
Yes, yes, I know, historians are communists.

because comments like that aren't racist at all.

obama derangement syndrome is so amusing.

p.s. at some point you really should realize that the only ones listening to the rightwingnut noise are other rightiwngnuts.

normal people just find this type of nonsense insane.

and the worst president in my lifetime is baby bush.... which is why the loons on the right keep ranting the way they are.
Anybody who says that a man of Obama's accomplishments and experience would be president if he were not black is both naive and disingenuous. The man is far more suited to being an inner-city councilman.

Another racist chimes in.

President Obama won not one, but 2 elections.

He did so in spite of the fact he had 2 huge handicaps.

His "race" and his name.

He won BOTH the popular vote and the electoral college.

Something that the President before him DID NOT do in his first election. And he had a rough time in his second election.

The freak out the right wing is having about this also proves the United States, in some sectors, isn't post racist.

Quite the contrary.

A wingnut on the night President Obama won his SECOND TERM

VID_Syria_Chemical__407959a.jpg

After politicians of each party spend eight years lauding and bad-mouthing a president many of us have lost the real perspective of the president. Now it's up to the historians as to how the president fared. Historians pretty much understand the barriers placed in the way and circumstances involving the president's terms, and when they rate the presidents a truer place in history is given. America will probably have Obama-care for many years to come and the behavior of the House will well be noted so I suspect Obama will come out in history better than many believe. I predict Obama will be rated from 15th to 20th best president.
Yes, yes, I know, historians are communists.

You honestly rate Barack Obama higher than half the Presidents we've had? Based on what? His handling of the economy? Hard to give him kudos for his economic policies when he's overseen the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression. What is his economic policy to put people back to work or grow the economy? I personally don't think he even has one at this point. His foreign policy triumphs? What would those be? His "leading from behind" strategy has become a disaster in which our allies no longer really trust us and our foes no longer fear us. His ability to work across the aisle to get the country's business done? Quite frankly I'm having a hard time naming ANY President who was worse at that then Barack Obama has been. The polarization that's taken place under his watch is unprecedented. Perhaps you base that on the integrity and competence of his Administration? Well, that doesn't work either, Regent because to be quite blunt with you, Barack Obama has surrounded himself with people who haven't been very good at their jobs and then lied to the American people about what his people have done.

I don't think historians are going to be kind to Barack Obama...especially if the person who follows him...be it a Democrat or a Republican...does a good job in office. Unless some miracle turns the ACA into a fiscally viable program I don't think THAT is going to improve his legacy. Being the guy who gave us the program that puts the country into insolvency is hardly something to base your legacy on...

Nothing negative that can be pinned on Obama's presidency has been anywhere near enough to offset the fact that he kept John McCain and Mitt Romney from being president.

Nothing negative that can be pinned on Obama's presidency has been anywhere near enough to offset the fact that he kept John McCain and Mitt Romney from being president.

Yeah, God forbid we had that Mitt Romney guy in the Oval Office! He's only been successful at pretty much everything he's ever tried...understands economics...and is a moderate who works well across the aisle to get things done. He would have been AWFUL!!! (eye roll)

And John McCain was such a "radical right wing extremist" that Al Gore seriously considered him as a running mate. You people continue to amuse with this nonsense...

Let me get this straight. Under the Obama administration, the Republicans in the House are labeled as "the party of no" for preventing President Obama and the Democrats for implementing THEIR view of creating a strong economy. Yet who exactly was Speaker of the House and who controlled the Senate back in 2007-2009? Looks like someone is in need of getting their "facts" straight.

Forum List

Back