Has science proved there is no God?

Well, whenever you get ready to counter something I've said, let me know.
I've done that consistently by holding you accountable for your claims to spirit realms and magical gawds. I hold you accountable for your supernaturalism, yet you insist that your gawds are exempt from the same standards that science is held to.

Okay, I'll be accountable if I am ever proven wrong on anything I've claimed.

Sorry I have to insist physical science can't evaluate spiritual nature. Science is held to the standards of physical nature because that's what it is... the study of physical nature.

I've done that consistently by holding you accountable for your claims to spirit realms and magical gawds. I hold you accountable for your supernaturalism, yet you insist that your gawds are exempt from the same standards that science is held to.

Sorry I have to insist physical science can't evaluate spiritual nature. Science is held to the standards of physical nature because that's what it is... the study of physical nature.
And as I noted, you require a special exemption from any reasonable standard. It's just so convenient that you can insist your spirit realms exist but we must accept your "..... because I say so" admonition.

Do you sell bottles of miracle elixir cures in your spare time.

Who did their children marry? They married their cousins. We come from kissing cousins.

Who did Adam and eves kids marry? We come from incest.

Marriage to cousins is not incest, just for clarification.

Also, Adam and Eve only had two children that we know about, Cain and Abel. Cain killed Abel and was cast out to the Land of Nod where he took a wife. The Bible doesn't indicate she was any relation. Many people misinterpret the Adam and Eve story and presume Adam and Eve were the only two people on the planet. The Bible never says that.

According to a close friend who is a biblical scholar (knows his shit), the story of Adam and Eve signifies the moment God first created man in His image, not the original creation of the species. There were already many humans on Earth when God made Adam and Eve. When God punished Adam and Eve for partaking of the tree of knowledge, they are told to "go forth and replenish" the Earth. Not propagate the Earth, but replenish. This is a very significant word.
Half christian half bossolicism. Or bosstianity.

Science is true whether you believe in it or not.

Who did their children marry? They married their cousins. We come from kissing cousins.

Also, Adam and Eve only had two children that we know about, Cain and Abel. Cain killed Abel and was cast out to the Land of Nod where he took a wife. The Bible doesn't indicate she was any relation. Many people misinterpret the Adam and Eve story and presume Adam and Eve were the only two people on the planet. The Bible never says that.

According to a close friend who is a biblical scholar (knows his shit), the story of Adam and Eve signifies the moment God first created man in His image, not the original creation of the species. There were already many humans on Earth when God made Adam and Eve. When God punished Adam and Eve for partaking of the tree of knowledge, they are told to "go forth and replenish" the Earth. Not propagate the Earth, but replenish. This is a very significant word.
Bosstianity with no adherents.

A religion of one.

And as I noted, you require a special exemption from any reasonable standard.

There is no "special exemption" required by anyone. Physical science studies physical nature, not spiritual nature. There isn't anything I can do about that, it's just how things are. The only "reasonable standard" anyone could apply to evaluating spiritual nature is to examine spiritual evidence, but you don't want to be 'reasonable' about that.

There is no "special exemption" required by anyone. Physical science studies physical nature, not spiritual nature. There isn't anything I can do about that, it's just how things are. The only "reasonable standard" anyone could apply to evaluating spiritual nature is to examine spiritual evidence, but you don't want to be 'reasonable' about that.
You mean like the image of Jesus in my toast?

As you describe, your spirit realms are except from any standard other than your nonsensical ".... because I say so" weasel. Your religion of spirit realms shares the very attributes of the religions you have modeled your new fangled religion against.

"It's magic" is hardly a standard anyone should take seriously.

Bosstianity with no adherents.

A religion of one.
How old are you are you married and where do you live? I want to date you.

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1427108233.203377.jpg

As you describe, your spirit realms are except from any standard other than your nonsensical ".... because I say so" weasel. Your religion of spirit realms shares the very attributes of the religions you have modeled your new fangled religion against.

He should explain exactly when and where he breaks from christianity. We know he believes the Adam and Noah stories. Maybe he's a Jew.

That comment is SO fucking funny to me.

I can hear the theme to Wonderful World of Disney playing as I read that!

Tell me, Tinkerbell...
Was Science "true" when Aristotle said things slow down because they become tired?
Shall we go through the rather extensive list of things Science has been wrong about?

Science is not true or false, it is our examination and evaluation of the physical universe. It may be true, it may be false, it may be neither. We cannot know truth, we can only believe we do.

Tell me, Tinkerbell...
Was Science "true" when Aristotle said things slow down because they become tired?
Shall we go through the rather extensive list of things Science has been wrong about?

Science is not true or false, it is our examination and evaluation of the physical universe. It may be true, it may be false, it may be neither. We cannot know truth, we can only believe we do.
You dont get it. This is a Neil Degrasse Tyson quote. Mocking religion.

Science is real whether you believe in it or not. How about that? Maybe that's what he said.

Your religion of spirit realms shares the very attributes of the religions you have modeled your new fangled religion against.

There are shared attributes between religion and spirituality. This is not unusual because spiritual nature inspires religion. You'll also find shared attributes with love.

"It's Magic" is YOUR argument, dear. I believe in spiritual nature, it's not magic.

Tell me, Tinkerbell...

Science is real whether you believe in it or not. How about that? Maybe that's what he said.

I liked your quote better than Neid DeIdiot Tyson's. It illustrates how the religious faith of science works for atheist disbelievers in God. Here's what I believe... Science AND human spirituality are real and you, Tyson and Hollie are among the vast minority who doesn't believe one of the two.

Your religion of spirit realms shares the very attributes of the religions you have modeled your new fangled religion against.

There are shared attributes between religion and spirituality. This is not unusual because spiritual nature inspires religion. You'll also find shared attributes with love.

"It's Magic" is YOUR argument, dear. I believe in spiritual nature, it's not magic.
I heard a story that blows my mind.. The kid said "mommy my name in a prior life was bill and I had 5 wives and... He knew too much about this person to have just made it all up. Then they found a picture of this B actor from the 1920s and he said " that's me" and everything the kid said was right. They thought he got the guys age wrong but it turned out the guys birth certificate was wrong.

Did the mom help him make this up or is reincarnation real? Weird.

Tell me, Tinkerbell...

I liked your quote better than Neid DeIdiot Tyson's. It illustrates how the religious faith of science works for atheist disbelievers in God. Here's what I believe... Science AND human spirituality are real and you, Tyson and Hollie are among the vast minority who doesn't believe one of the two.
Neil sells out stadiums. Did you see the 60 minute piece on him? He's a rock star. You are a religion of 1.

Your religion of spirit realms is entirely a function of belief in magic. I would suggest we can alternately define magic as submitting to fear and superstition.

How really convenient that your spirit realms are excempt from any examination by rational science. It's as though you're some carnival barker trying to sell seat on an amusement park thrill ride.

Title makes me think of a hardcore atheist offering to prove there's no God by putting a gun to his head and killing himself. "I'll show them. When I don't go to Heaven I"ll have proved once and for all there is no God." :)

Tell me, Tinkerbell...

I'm certainly under no obligation to believe in your false gawds. "Spiritual Science" has disproven your religion of spirit realms. "Can you disprove it?"

How's that workin' out for ya'?

Forum List

Back