Has the GOP blown it on the Jan 6 committee?

Apparently these clowns don't know that most people see these committees and hearings for what they are - political circle jerks that do nothing productive for the people they are supposed to represent. As soon as you think they can't be more of a parody of an effective legislature, they find another way to get eyes rolling in disbelief.
They may be circle jerks, but they do have an effect. They are beneficial to the Democrat party because all the dumbass who fall for this shit vote Democrat.

This country is being governed by the dumbest morons on Earth.

Trump supporters are the dunbest morons on earth. You certainly demonstrate that.
That must be your conception of wit.

burned down Portland, Seattle and Kenosha.
Yea...that didn't happen
We saw it on TV, moron.
Portland, Seattle, and Kenosha...still there dickface
iu

iu

iu

burned down Portland, Seattle and Kenosha.
Yea...that didn't happen
We saw it on TV, moron.
Portland, Seattle, and Kenosha...still there dickface
I suspect the dirt will always be there.....I'm sure they will always show up on a map.
They're still the disgusting super shitholes that twisted super fucked in the head unAmerican pieces of filthy dogshit have made them.

The former guy has again put the GQP in a lousy situation: They can't risk angering him by backing the Jan 6 Committee, and their cowardice may make things even worse for them.

At least with an even-numbered, bipartisan committee they could have controlled some of what took place and what was released. But if Pelosi puts together a select committee, and they find irrefutable evidence that harms the GQP, the Trumpsters will just have to bend over and take it.

Oh well. Another example of what happens when you choose to sell your soul to a weak man who cares nothing about you.

Embarrassed Republican Max Boot (now most likely a an evil Hitler commie in the eyes of the cult) makes good points here, including gung ho the GQP was with its Benghazi "investigations":
What have they "blown?" The Dims plan to put the entire Republican party on trial. This is a witch hunt. Any Republican who supports it will get his ass handed to him in the next election.
It's not a witch hunt, you kids actually did it. We all watched it live on TV.
Did what? Your fellow leftwing terrorists burned down Portland, Seattle and Kenosha. Why aren't we investigating that?
Because they didn't try to overthrow the government and execute members of Congress and the vice president?

Maybe?

The former guy has again put the GQP in a lousy situation: They can't risk angering him by backing the Jan 6 Committee, and their cowardice may make things even worse for them.

At least with an even-numbered, bipartisan committee they could have controlled some of what took place and what was released. But if Pelosi puts together a select committee, and they find irrefutable evidence that harms the GQP, the Trumpsters will just have to bend over and take it.

Oh well. Another example of what happens when you choose to sell your soul to a weak man who cares nothing about you.

Embarrassed Republican Max Boot (now most likely a an evil Hitler commie in the eyes of the cult) makes good points here, including gung ho the GQP was with its Benghazi "investigations":
What have they "blown?" The Dims plan to put the entire Republican party on trial. This is a witch hunt. Any Republican who supports it will get his ass handed to him in the next election.
Did what? Your fellow leftwing terrorists burned down Portland, Seattle and Kenosha. Why aren't we investigating that?

I live in Seattle. Nothing has been burned down much less the whole city.

Portland is just a couple hours south of me. I've been to Portland several times in the last year. The most recent being last month. Nothing is burned down. Much less the whole city.

I have not ben to Kenosha but I was in Wisconsin last month. Everything was fine and nothing was burned down.

Stop with the lies.

The Republicans look pathetic these days. They're worthless. A bunch of cowardly crackpots. Afraid of their shadows and paralyzed in their fear of the Orange clown.
How can anyone take Republican congressmen seriously when they have become conspiracy driven parasites?
I.try to vote for the man, not the party (Independent) - but it's hard to find a man in the GOP these days.

The former guy has again put the GOP in a lousy situation: They can't risk angering him by backing the Jan 6 Committee, and their cowardice may make things even worse for them.

At least with an even-numbered, bipartisan committee they could have controlled some of what took place and what was released. But if Pelosi puts together a select committee, and they find irrefutable evidence that harms the GOP, the Trumpsters will just have to bend over and take it.

Wonder what the Republicans are hiding. The GOP keeps writing Democrat attack ads for 2022.
Yeah, I keep thinking about that, but we'll see if they have their act together enough to take full advantage of it.

The jury's out on that one :laugh:

Abdicating their responsibilities of governance and oversight seems to be the one defining procedural platform the GOP has these days. What they dont seem to understand is that thos harms their oarty, as the grifters they attract end up in ballooning scandals that may have been caught earlier, with some oversight. Or maybe Mitch has calculated that it doesn't matter, because the cult will vote GOP no matter what happens.
My guess is that Mitch is viewing the landscape and has decided the only way forward is to (a) keep the base excited, tithing and voting, and (b) hope that they can keep enough Democratic voters from getting out.

From where I sit, he's probably right. It's his only play. 70% of his party (or roughly 30% of the country) have gone Q or something similar to it.

What we all saw happening, what the Jihadists actually filmed themselves doing, what McConnell himself condemned, never happened. It's all fake news.

Because they didn't try to overthrow the government and execute members of Congress and the vice president?

Maybe?
Shhh. The Trumpsters are trying desperately to equate the two.

And then sometimes they're pretending it was just a Capitol building tour that got a little frisky.

They're not making any sense, but remember, they're just Trumpsters.

I live in Seattle. Nothing has been burned down much less the whole city.

Portland is just a couple hours south of me. I've been to Portland several times in the last year. The most recent being last month. Nothing is burned down. Much less the whole city.

I have not ben to Kenosha but I was in Wisconsin last month. Everything was fine and nothing was burned down.

Stop with the lies.
But Hannity and Tucker wouldn't lie to them!

Maybe?
No one did, moron. Repeating that lie 1 million times won't make it true.

Forum List

Back