Has the Left Terminally Brainwashed Americans?

you
he said that business people did not build roads and bridges---------he's right and he's wrong, because their tax payments built those roads and bridges. Without business profits there would be no taxes collected from businesses.

Perhaps the businesses did contribute some to the roads and such, but without that infrastructure being given to them to use, their businesses could have never been built. In many cases, even with massive business profits there are no business taxes collected.
It was GIVEN to them?

Yes it was given to them to use. They didn't build it on their own.
Yes they did. Their insurance, payroll, labor in the hot sun,risk at taking the contract...shit does not happen for free Mr. Marx.

The contractors who built the roads were paid by everybody's tax money. I worked on a lot of construction jobs, but that doesn't mean I have any personal right to use what I was paid to do.

you complete idiot

the business owners WERE the taxpayers that built their roads. not only that idiot, as business owners they pay double taxes; taxes that everyday Americans pay, and taxes on their businesses. only a left-wing idiot thinks use of a taxpayer funded road means eternal servitude is owed to the goverment

oh and by owing a business they hire people who then pay taxes to support infrastructure
libs are idiots

you
Perhaps the businesses did contribute some to the roads and such, but without that infrastructure being given to them to use, their businesses could have never been built. In many cases, even with massive business profits there are no business taxes collected.
It was GIVEN to them?

Yes they did. Their insurance, payroll, labor in the hot sun,risk at taking the contract...shit does not happen for free Mr. Marx.

The contractors who built the roads were paid by everybody's tax money. I worked on a lot of construction jobs, but that doesn't mean I have any personal right to use what I was paid to do.

you complete idiot

the business owners WERE the taxpayers that built their roads. not only that idiot, as business owners they pay double taxes; taxes that everyday Americans pay, and taxes on their businesses. only a left-wing idiot thinks use of a taxpayer funded road means eternal servitude is owed to the goverment

oh and by owing a business they hire people who then pay taxes to support infrastructure
libs are idiots

Really? Servitude? Calm down, your hyperbole gauge is pegging the needle.

you
It was GIVEN to them?

you complete idiot

libs are idiots

Really? Servitude? Calm down, your hyperbole gauge is pegging the needle.

oh really leftard???

i'm sorry, my bad

change!! hope!! FORWARD!!

No they do not. They re-elected a man POTUS who claimed small business owners never built their business.

If you continue with that misdirected misrepresentation of what he actually said you are a liar. If you believe that is what he actually said, you are a mental defective. To a right winger, the truth means nothing.

he said that business people did not build roads and bridges---------he's right and he's wrong, because their tax payments built those roads and bridges. Without business profits there would be no taxes collected from businesses.

It was GIVEN to them?

They PAID for it.

It was GIVEN to them?

You don't have the right to use public roads? really?

Obama was elected primarily to stop an economic collapse. To do that he had to push money into the economy. Balancing the budget while trying to reverse a recession is foolish
ISIS filled a power void. Something you could have predicted after we toppled the government

you seem to relish being wrong about virtually evrything

obama didnt stop an economic collapse leftard; because our economoy wasnt collapsing you idiotic drama queen. if it didnt collapse in the Carter years of DOUBLE DIGIT INFLATION AND HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT than it isnt going to collapse
Not going to engage in revisionist history fantasies

um leftard; what part is revisionist history? did we not have "stagflation" in the Carter years? do you even know what that is? how old are you? did we not have double digit inflation AND high unemployment, and gas lines stretching down the block?

Wrong on two counts

To have stagflation, you need a stagnant economy plus rampant inflation

Conservative myth

YOU ARE WOEFULLY IGNORANT, or WILLFULLY IGNORANT

which one?

both

tabakian-pols-1-summer-2014-power-2-59-638.jpg

Many founding fathers economically benefited from owning slaves. They demonstrated clear disregard for the rights of other people. They established a federal government that was destined to fracture due to the inherently contradictory ideas of the rights of man and the evil institution of slavery.

The best thing you can say about the founding fathers is that they made things better. They were far from perfect and we have been dealing with their mistakes for a long time. We have also learned to adapt to a world they could not even begin to imagine.

If you want to really emulate the founding fathers then you would look to progress. The founding fathers made massive progress.
Progress is not gay marriage, hand up don't shoot, or sending our jobs overseas. States rights as per 10th Amendment will go a long way. The federal government is a waste. they could fuck-up a cannon ball with a sponge.

Gay marriage is progress. There has consistently been a part of the US that has resisted progress whether it was the abolition of slavery, the civil rights movement, or the LGBT rights movement. In 100 years people that fought against gay marriage will be thought of as backward fools like those who fought against civil rights.

Globalization has meant an incredible amount of progress towards peace. Less than 100 years ago we were fighting Germany and Japan, now we trade with them and are close allies. That is progress and at the heart of that progress has been shared economic interests. Similarly we used to have a very confrontational relationship with Red China but that relationship has improved greatly with shared economic interest. We fought a war with Vietnam, now we trade with them.

There has been a lot of progress made but a lot of that progress comes with new challenges. Challenges that are hard to face when a large portion of the population is stuck in the past.

Americans are a dumb as dog shit, and if you don't like this liberal nation founded by and for liberals then get the fuck out, you aren't wanted or needed here.

The smart liberals you refer to never said anything about redistribution of other people's wealth. Quite, the contrary, the liberals that founded US believed in individual liberty and equal economic opportunity.......they were smart enough to realize that economic policies rooted in class envy and redistribution are a failure. Hence, the liberal nation of today is moving further and further away from founding liberals you site.

If you continue with that misdirected misrepresentation of what he actually said you are a liar. If you believe that is what he actually said, you are a mental defective. To a right winger, the truth means nothing.

It was GIVEN to them?

They PAID for it.

No more than I did,

It was GIVEN to them?

You don't have the right to use public roads? really?

Not what I said dumbass.

It was GIVEN to them?

They PAID for it.

No more than I did,

if you arent a business owner than yes they did pay in more than you did.

It was GIVEN to them?

They PAID for it.

No more than I did,

They also benefit many times more than the average citizen

It was GIVEN to them?

They PAID for it.

No more than I did,

well that would make sense dimwit; and then their employees do to leftard
what is your point beyond the usual class warfare stupidity?

They PAID for it.

No more than I did,

Employees need roads to get to work

The business benefits from a means to get raw materials in and finished material distributed throughout the world

And no, they didn't build that

They PAID for it.

No more than I did,

The business benefits from a means to get raw materials in and finished material distributed throughout the world

um; yes they did build it; with their taxes. where do you think the government gets its money you mindless moron?

They PAID for it.

No more than I did,

Without people that risk assets (e.g. Life savings) to build that business, there is little need to build those roads with that business money(taxes).

No more than I did,

um; yes they did build it; with their taxes. where do you think the government gets its money you mindless moron?
They benefit much more than their taxes paid for. Business would not exist without the infrastructure our society provides them.

They benefit much more than their taxes paid for. Business would not exist without the infrastructure our society provides them.

again; PEOPLE, OR OTHER BUSINESSES paid for that road; government gets its $ from the people
u r makin a fool of yourself

without taxes paid by businesses the government couldn't get idiots like you to think they built something

Forum List

Back