Has the Left Terminally Brainwashed Americans?

if you arent a business owner than yes they did pay in more than you did.
They also benefit many times more than the average citizen
No they do not. They have to fight government bureaucracy that forces them to pay extra taxes and penalties such as license fees, shipping fees, late delivery penalties, insurance cost, certification fees, health care cost, training cost, and on and on....businesses pay for much of our nations infrastructure and those employees pay taxes out of the paycheck they receive from said business. At this point we have now reached the mark where business pays for just about 100% of all infrastructure in this nation.
Many, many times more than the average citizen. The national infrastructure is a lifeline to commerce

No, business does not pay anywhere near 100%. Conservatives do not want them to pay at all

american corporations pay the highest tax rate in the entire world. Want more US jobs? cut the corporate tax rate to zero and allow foreign profits to be spent in this country tax free. We would see a boom like never before in our economy.

But, we understand, you libs would rather continue to punish success and reward failure and keep evil corporations moving jobs out of this country.
Actually, when it comes to actually paying, our corporations pay much less than the rest of the industrialized world

that is a bald faced lie.

No they do not. They have to fight government bureaucracy that forces them to pay extra taxes and penalties such as license fees, shipping fees, late delivery penalties, insurance cost, certification fees, health care cost, training cost, and on and on....businesses pay for much of our nations infrastructure and those employees pay taxes out of the paycheck they receive from said business. At this point we have now reached the mark where business pays for just about 100% of all infrastructure in this nation.
Many, many times more than the average citizen. The national infrastructure is a lifeline to commerce

No, business does not pay anywhere near 100%. Conservatives do not want them to pay at all

american corporations pay the highest tax rate in the entire world. Want more US jobs? cut the corporate tax rate to zero and allow foreign profits to be spent in this country tax free. We would see a boom like never before in our economy.

But, we understand, you libs would rather continue to punish success and reward failure and keep evil corporations moving jobs out of this country.
Actually, when it comes to actually paying, our corporations pay much less than the rest of the industrialized world

YAWN

another idotic self-delusion
the left-wing talking point, and we've all heard it before, is that after deductions other countries pay less. when you ask a leftard to prove other countries dont also offer dedections and have loopholes to lower total tax burden, he or she cant answer

Idiot. The published rate and the effective rate (what they actually pay) are vastly different. Can you point out one time when trickle down worked?

1776 through about 1960. Our economy was based on trickle down economics and it worked just fine until the libtards fucked it up.

YAWN

another idotic self-delusion
the left-wing talking point, and we've all heard it before, is that after deductions other countries pay less. when you ask a leftard to prove other countries dont also offer dedections and have loopholes to lower total tax burden, he or she cant answer

LOL you beat me to it.

Idiot. The published rate and the effective rate (what they actually pay) are vastly different. Can you point out one time when trickle down worked?

1776 through about 1960. Our economy was based on trickle down economics and it worked just fine until the libtards fucked it up.

Not enough room to show all the ways that is wrong.

translation = I have nothing to come back with when defeated by facts.

You might want to pay particular attention to the rates before 1960

Historic Highest Marginal Tax Rate 1913-2011 The Big Picture

Technical Look at Tax Rates (1913-Present)

click for larger chart

YAWN

i GET SO TIRED OF THE LEFT'S IDIOTIC TALKING POINTS
if you, or hillary, or even Sanders; REALLY BELIEVE things are the same today as the period from 1940 to 1963; that our economy can support top tax rates in the 80-94% top bracket; THEN RUN ON IT!!

IN FACT WHY DIDNT YOU TRY TO PASS IT BEFORE????

those rates were used to FINANCE WWII

and that was before a lil ol country named

wait for it
waiti for it

wait............................

CHINA

i swear libs are bumper-sticker-mentality morons

YAWN

if you, or hillary, or even Sanders; REALLY BELIEVE things are the same today as the period from 1940 to 1963; that our economy can support top tax rates in the 80-94% top bracket; THEN RUN ON IT!!

wait for it
waiti for it

CHINA

Perhaps you missed part of the thread. Redfish said trickle down had been used and worked fine from 1776 until 1960. I was only showing him how wrong he was.

YAWN

wait for it
waiti for it

CHINA

Perhaps you missed part of the thread. Redfish said trickle down had been used and worked fine from 1776 until 1960. I was only showing him how wrong he was.

nothing in that chart proved him wrong

YAWN

wait for it
waiti for it

CHINA

Get a grownup to explain it to you.

YAWN

wait for it
waiti for it

CHINA

Get a grownup to explain it to you.

when you grow up maybe you'll learn to admit when you're wrong

Effective_Corporate_Tax_Rate_OECD_Countries,_2000-2005_Average.jpg

click for larger chart

Sorry, dude. But that proves nothing. When the tax rates were high there were hundreds of deductions and exemptions that were in the tax code. No one ever paid the high rates.

YAWN

wait for it
waiti for it

CHINA

You proved nothing. You posted a chart that made my point.

click for larger chart

Sorry, dude. But that proves nothing. When the tax rates were high there were hundreds of deductions and exemptions that were in the tax code. No one ever paid the high rates.

No one pays the published rates now either. They did pay much more back then though.

Effective_Corporate_Tax_Rate_OECD_Countries,_2000-2005_Average.jpg

the US corporate tax rate is 35%, the highest in the world. I thought you libs did not like corporate income deductions and exemptions.

But my point remains valid. Cut the corporate tax rate to zero, allow foreign profits to be spent in this country tax free and you would see our economy boom like never before. There would be mor jobs than applicants and wages would go up due to supply and demand.

Economics is not really very complicated.

click for larger chart

No one pays the published rates now either. They did pay much more back then though.

actually they probably paid slightly less. but thats not the point.

YAWN

wait for it
waiti for it

CHINA

You proved nothing. You posted a chart that made my point.

I'm not sure you really had a point to start with, but China has nothing to do with our tax rates.

Forum List

Back