Has the Time Come to Invade Iran ?

Nah, go impale yourself on a 5" Naval round for wishing death on anybody's kids.

Friggin chicken hawks, always wanting somebody else to die to satisfy their lust.
Chamberlin............is that you..............Good going Hitler will never be good now............he told you so............

Or Clinton..............North Korea promises to not get Nuclear Weapons...........way to go Clinton.

and now Obama...........we'll stop Iran from getting Nukes and not even ask them to stop terrorist activities in the region...................

3stooges.gif

Nah, go impale yourself on a 5" Naval round for wishing death on anybody's kids.

Friggin chicken hawks, always wanting somebody else to die to satisfy their lust.

It is amazing to me that some people see invasion as the first option instead of the last resort.

It shouldn't be. Advocating for warfare from the anonymous safety of a keyboard requires no investment. The adolescents get to be great puffed up warriors. Life as a game of Risk.

Chamberlin............is that you..............Good going Hitler will never be good now............he told you so............

Or Clinton..............North Korea promises to not get Nuclear Weapons...........way to go Clinton.

and now Obama...........we'll stop Iran from getting Nukes and not even ask them to stop terrorist activities in the region...................

3stooges.gif
Clinton? What did Bush do about it?

It is amazing to me that some people see invasion as the first option instead of the last resort.
It's apparent to me that the people who cry the loudest for war are the one's least likely to participate.

3stooges.gif
BOOOOSHHH.................

He didn't make the deal and they pretty much had the bomb by then. Even though declared shortly after he took office. So now we are dealing with a Nuclear Iran that threatens the South and Japan all the time.

Real Winning deal there wasn't it....................

It is being said that the talking with Iran has made the world LESS safe. It's being said that the meetings have produced nothing at all for all the countries threatened by Iran. Everything has been in Iran's favor, and their chief negotiator is being hailed in Iran as a hero.

What has been accomplished ? Has any centrifuges been shut down ? Any Uranium, or Plutonium been confiscated ? have the many long-range missles been destroyed ? Have all the locations of weapons development been located ? Has Iran renounced their calls (as late as 2 weeks ago) of "Death to America" ? Or to wipe Israel of the face of the earth ? Has any of Iran's military imperialism been reduced (it's been increased).

The talks are a joke. The Iranians are continuing development of their nuclear arms, and there long range missle can travel 1200 miles (Israel is 900 miles from Iran)

Is it possible that the thing to do now is invade Iran with a coalition of threatened countries ? Enter with hundreds of thousands of troops ? Fight the Iranians,and ultimately surround Tehran much like US troops did to Mexico City in 1846. Then interrogate the Iranians to get as much information as possible. Search every square yard of the country for nuclear weapon development, and destroy every bit of it.

Then it would be necessary to keep US troops there for years into the future, like troops are still in Korea Japan and Germany.

Is it possible that Obama's avoidance of war (at any cost) is just a repeat of Neville Chamberlain and Hitler in the 1930s ? Is our peaceful approach nothing but just what Iran needs to build up and become another Hitler war machine, only with a nuclear component ?
Invade? We still have our B-52's. I say we bomb them back into the stone age.

What kind of stupidity is this?
If we need to stop their program just bomb it.

Any you libs saying not my kids can go fuck yourselves for wishing death on conservatives kids.
Bomb where exactly? Any ideas about that? Any thoughts at all in that little head of yours?
Our government knows where to bomb dumbass. Why you liberals think you need to personally micro manage everything is beyond me.

3stooges.gif

He didn't make the deal and they pretty much had the bomb by then. Even though declared shortly after he took office. So now we are dealing with a Nuclear Iran that threatens the South and Japan all the time.

You Bush defenders will say anything and lie like crazy to defend Bush. N. Korea announced it was breaking the treaty that had halted and discontinued development of the nuke under Clinton in 2003, three years into Bush's first term. He did little while they took three years in unfettered development until they tested their first nuke in 2006. He was in office for six years before N. Korea had a nuke.

armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron

Any you libs saying not my kids can go fuck yourselves for wishing death on conservatives kids.
Bomb where exactly? Any ideas about that? Any thoughts at all in that little head of yours?
Our government knows where to bomb dumbass. Why you liberals think you need to personally micro manage everything is beyond me.
You really are a very stupid little man, aren't you.

3stooges.gif

Pretty much? Why are all you people so full of shit all the time?

Irony

When was the last time the Pentagon asked you for military strategic assistance?

Stupid ass

Irony

When was the last time the Pentagon asked you for military strategic assistance?

Stupid ass
No doubt your intelligence sources can tell you exactly where all the secret underground sites are.

Irony

Stupid ass
No doubt your intelligence sources can tell you exactly where all the secret underground sites are.
You don't realize that I was MOCKING YOU.

Stupid ass indeed

Irony

Stupid ass
You don't realize that I was MOCKING YOU.

Stupid ass indeed
But you aren't even smart enough to know why you believe you mock me.

Forum List

Back