Has There Ever Been A President Or World Leader Who Walked Around With a Talking Points Notebook

The level of ridiculousness is off the charts. Sleepy Joe's handlers will probably put him in hiding for a few days so fake news can explain to the retards that consume fake news, everything is under control. Jesus, watch the vid again. Sleepy Joe mumbles, and the State Department employees actually had to tell him which way to escape with his notebook. Meanwhile, Sleepy Joe did nothing to backup the electric grid in hurricane areas. And because of the democrats, voter fraud and TDS victims, New Orleans has no electricity.

Last edited:
Besides Sleepy "I'm Not Gonna Answer Gannistan Naw" Joe?
This guy won an election?

So comforting to see Blacks, Browns, and Chinese and most likely some transvestite Jews in charge of FEMA.
Just so long as it meets federal guidelines: diversity and minority over competence and excellence.

Did that guy really WIN an election???

Late.jpg

Also what does "black, brown, and Chinese in charge of FEMA" have to do with anything?

Sickening

SweetSue92, personally I want the best and brightest in government. Not affirmative action retards. Why is insisting on intelligence and excellence sickening? Long story short, White males invented everything that makes civilization. Why sacrifice that by having incompetent Darkies pretending they are taking care of you? It is exactly your reaction they are after. Exactly.

SweetSue92, personally I want the best and brightest in government. Not affirmative action retards. Why is insisting on intelligence and excellence sickening? Long story short, White males invented everything that makes civilization. Why sacrifice that by having incompetent Darkies pretending they are taking care of you? It is exactly your reaction they are after. Exactly.

1. I do not need anyone to "take care of me"

2. Race supremacy is abhorrent. Fighting over race is stupid. Here's how your race got to be your race. It was hot, so people had dark skin. Then people migrated to where it wasn't hot, got trapped in the Ice Age on some icebergs for a really long time, and evolved light skin and light eyes so they could absorb some Vitamin D. Because Icebergs.

That should be your rally cry. The rally cry of White Supremacists. "LOOK AT US! ICEBERGS! VITAMIN D!"

Really

Jesus, SweetSue92 you are crazy! :dunno:

Cowboy Ted in da house meh neegahs! :laugh: Cowboy Ted seems to be a genius compared to SweetSue92. :eusa_think:

Jesus, SweetSue92 you are crazy! :dunno:

Cowboy Ted in da house meh neegahs! :laugh: :cuckoo:

Did you not know that's why you're white? That's why you're white. It's an adaptation. That's why I'm white too.

So what.

It was so our ancestors who, let's face it, WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO GET TRAPPED ON ICEBERGS, could survive the Ice Age.

And you find that a point of pride. Okay. I do not. I find it supremely stupid.

Did you not know that's why you're white? That's why you're white. It's an adaptation. That's why I'm white too.

So what.

It was so our ancestors who, let's face it, WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO GET TRAPPED ON ICEBERGS, could survive the Ice Age.

And you find that a point of pride. Okay. I do not. I find it supremely stupid.

To be fair though, I do have ancestors I AM proud of. I'm proud that I have an ancestor who fought for the Union in the Civil War, and one who fought for the Patriots in the Revolutionary War.

Am I proud that a long long long time ago my ancestors did not have the good sense to stay where it was warm before the Ice Age? I mean not really. So they adapted light skin and eyes. Okay. SO what.

The alternative is kamala harris

an old fool replaced by a younger fool?

that makes no sense to me

It would be the humiliation of it that would do some good. They worked so hard to replace Trump and their main man didn't last however long.

I enjoy every speech American Abandoning *Joe makes. He’s the poster child for leftism. I hope he last at least another year or two.

Forum List

Back