🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has Trump made your life better, worse, safer, unsafer, scarier?

For me, it's too soon to see how much worse and unsafe he has made my life - but he has sure as hell made my life scarier! Most of my family and friends feel the same. How about you?

My 401K is up $10,000 grand since the election...so much better. :thup: But for Dimocrap welfare bottom feeders like yourself.....whaddya expect? :lol:

Call me a heretic, but Trump hasn't changed my life much at all. I mean, I know that the true believers are telling me I should either be ecstatic or frozen in despair, but I'm not.

Maybe I'm just a bit more mature, and thus happier, than that.

I think maybe you're a realist. Nothing of any substance has changed because of that bloviated, orange headed piece of shit:

OrangutanBoxHat-m.jpg

For me, it's too soon to see how much worse and unsafe he has made my life - but he has sure as hell made my life scarier! Most of my family and friends feel the same. How about you?

Seeing he has been President since 1/20/2017 and you are asking this dumb question tell me you are trolling for a flame war...

What has Trump done that has made your life scarier!?!

Are you one of those illegals that he want to deport!?!

If so, well you should have known it was going to happen sooner or later...

If not that then go into great detail of what he has done to make your life less safe and scary and do not write what might happen but write about actual events that have threatened your life!?!

Call me a heretic, but Trump hasn't changed my life much at all. I mean, I know that the true believers are telling me I should either be ecstatic or frozen in despair, but I'm not.

Maybe I'm just a bit more mature, and thus happier, than that.

I think maybe you're a realist. Nothing of any substance has changed because of that bloviated, orange headed piece of shit:

OrangutanBoxHat-m.jpg
I am a realist. He still has to deal with the likes of Pelosi. That would be enough to destroy anyone's day.

Trump has made my life better.

Thanks Donald.

I don't like you...but watching you piss off the left is a real treat.

Forum List

Back