🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has Trump made your life better, worse, safer, unsafer, scarier?

For me, it's too soon to see how much worse and unsafe he has made my life - but he has sure as hell made my life scarier! Most of my family and friends feel the same. How about you?

Most of my friends see no difference, I guess we are aren't extreme left so life is okay. The nutters see it differently.
We'll wait till the shows over then grade his right wing ass.

I liked Obama....the stock market went from about 8800 on the DOW to nearly 20,000. My wife and I cleared a cool $100,000 from our IRA's. You guys with the jumping jitters should go ahead and cash in. It's waaay to early to be giving Trump credit for anything........it ain't over till it's over

Certainly the Republicans would not let Trump have his finger on the button, better to have a committee make some decisions.

Was happy to see him stick to the script. keep a civil tone. I try and look past all the babble from both sides and focus on his appointments who will be making things happen. two things that concern me today our Trumps new FCC chair, he states he wants to kill Net Neutrality, I don't want to pay more for the same services. and the money requested, where will it come from.

For me, it's too soon to see how much worse and unsafe he has made my life - but he has sure as hell made my life scarier! Most of my family and friends feel the same. How about you?

That is fantastic news; knowing that the illegals and far left trash are being made fearful and miserable is like music to my ears - like listening to a newly discovered song from a band one follows, just wonderful.

Hopefully the fear and misery amongst the illegals and liberals will be so great they leave the US - forever.

Certainly the Republicans would not let Trump have his finger on the button, better to have a committee make some decisions.
Committees aka Politburos are the LW way. ;)

Although actual procedure is classified, I doubt any President can just push a button to see the missiles fly.

/---- We don't hang our hat on a politician for our success. But Pres Trump is making the job of my work easier, safer and optimistic.

Call me a heretic, but Trump hasn't changed my life much at all. I mean, I know that the true believers are telling me I should either be ecstatic or frozen in despair, but I'm not.

Maybe I'm just a bit more mature, and thus happier, than that.

There has been no change so far. The world has not ended, Armageddon has not occurred as the snowflakes predicted / still promise.

Trump has made my life significantly better by being a President who doesn't hate me. The more he breaks down PC Prog Censorhip, the more free I feel.

And my investment accounts are rather happy, too.

That is fantastic news; knowing that the illegals and far left trash are being made fearful and miserable is like music to my ears - like listening to a newly discovered song from a band one follows, just wonderful.

Hopefully the fear and misery amongst the illegals and liberals will be so great they leave the US - forever.
C'mon...Please don't tease us like that!

Imagine a world without them...cool, huh?

Most of my friends see no difference, I guess we are aren't extreme left so life is okay. The nutters see it differently.
We'll wait till the shows over then grade his right wing ass.

I liked Obama....the stock market went from about 8800 on the DOW to nearly 20,000. My wife and I cleared a cool $100,000 from our IRA's. You guys with the jumping jitters should go ahead and cash in. It's waaay to early to be giving Trump credit for anything........it ain't over till it's over

Interesting, what specifically did Obama do to cause the stock market to go up?

I made money under Reagan, Clinton, Bush and Obama. Stocks seem to keep growing.

SNL is fun to watch again.
They've always had their ups and downs since the classic years, but they've been on a roll ever since this election season began with the parodies of Hillary, Bernie and Trump. With Hillary and, to a lesser extent, Bernie gone, Spicer and other members of the Trump administration have made good replacements.

Forum List

Back