"Hate" is Disagreeing With the Left

Trumpeters are genuine conservatives, as distinct from the Neo-Cons who were fundamentally war mongering liberals.
Really?
The national debt under President Trump increased from $20,244,900,016,053 to $27,751,896,236,415 (20th January 2021). That's $5.138 billion a day.

In less than one term, the debt under Trump’s presidency increased more than $7.5 trillion.

On July 27, 2018, he told Sean Hannity of Fox News: “We have $21 trillion in debt. When this [the 2017 tax cut] really kicks in, we’ll start paying off that debt like it’s water.”

Dec. 31, 2020, the national debt had jumped to $27.75 trillion, up 39% from $19.95 trillion when Trump was sworn in.

In four years.

Trump spent 306 of his 1460 days as president playing golf at a cost of $151 million of taxpayer $$$.

Trumptards claiming to be genuine "conservatives" is akin to Putin claiming to be from Africa.
The regressives are an aberration too, they're racist authoritarian liberals, a combination that's never supposed to happen. Progtards are exactly like Neo-Cons, they're the Democratic party version.
Sure......................that's what all republicans claim now......................George who?

Really?
The national debt under President Trump increased from $20,244,900,016,053 to $27,751,896,236,415 (20th January 2021). That's $5.138 billion a day.

In less than one term, the debt under Trump’s presidency increased more than $7.5 trillion.

On July 27, 2018, he told Sean Hannity of Fox News: “We have $21 trillion in debt. When this [the 2017 tax cut] really kicks in, we’ll start paying off that debt like it’s water.”

Dec. 31, 2020, the national debt had jumped to $27.75 trillion, up 39% from $19.95 trillion when Trump was sworn in.

In four years.

Trump spent 306 of his 1460 days as president playing golf at a cost of $151 million of taxpayer $$$.

Trumptards claiming to be genuine "conservatives" is akin to Putin claiming to be from Africa.

Sure......................that's what all republicans claim now......................George who?
Spent like a 16 year old with Daddy's (how ironic) Gold Card, had the Fed pumping in trillions to buoy the economy, watched bond yields crash 60%, said nothing when the NY Fed had to step in, in 2019, to unfreeze short term credit markets with MORE trillions, presided over an extended manufacturing recession.

With all that, he then had the balls to call his 2.5% result The Greatest Economy Ever.

And you know who bought THAT one.

Spent like a 16 year old with Daddy's (how ironic) Gold Card, had the Fed pumping in trillions to buoy the economy, watched bond yields crash 60%, said nothing when the NY Fed had to step in, in 2019, to unfreeze short term credit markets with MORE trillions, presided over an extended manufacturing recession.

With all that, he then had the balls to call his 2.5% result The Greatest Economy Ever.

And you know who bought THAT one.
The same gullible morons who listened and obeyed.

July 25 2018
At a speech in Kansas City to the VFW annual convention on Tuesday, President Donald Trump said:
"Stick with us. Don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news. ... What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
George Orwell- 1984

The same gullible morons who listened and obeyed.

July 25 2018
At a speech in Kansas City to the VFW annual convention on Tuesday, President Donald Trump said:
"Stick with us. Don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news. ... What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
George Orwell- 1984
Odd you provide absolutely no context for that statement.

Well, not really... .

Odd you provide absolutely no context for that statement.

Well, not really... .
Sure Trump was "joking" or his words were taken "out of context" every time, the retard say's or claims something stupid.

July 25 2018

So why don't you play Hannity, and put Trump's words IN context.

Last edited:
Sure Trump was "joking" or his words were taken "out of context" every time, the retard say's or claims something stupid.

July 25 2018

So why don't you play Hannity, and put Trump's words IN context.
I don't provide quotes of Hannity ever and I don't think I've ever provided a quote of Trump here in or out of context.

Failing to provide context is simply intellectually dishonest. Context isn't just when and where, it has to do with what and why.

What was that comment referencing?

I know. Obedient Trumpsters are much smarter, more accurately informed and far more moral than the rest of us.

We have long since established that fact.
Considering that you are a biden voter you have no moral standing to look down on anyone

your president is worse than trump

I don't provide quotes of Hannity ever and I don't think I've ever provided a quote of Trump here in or out of context.

Failing to provide context is simply intellectually dishonest. Context isn't just when and where, it has to do with what and why.

What was that comment referencing?
I couldn't tell you.............................Europe?
Just his usual whining and ranting.

Forum List

Back