"Hate" is Disagreeing With the Left

The Trumpster Jihadis openly and regularly call anyone who disagrees with them "evil" and "Satanic", then whine about hate.

Incredible. Not surprising any more, but incredible.
You have a much longer list of names. Let's start with racist and go from there. Someone playing your game should be nothing to complain about.

I see it on both sides. You don't. You lack the capacity to just be honest.

You'll be taken seriously when you can. And I'm not holding my breath.
How so, and who are to judge anyone's honesty? Pretty full of yourself.

Well put you on the side of teaching other parents kindergartens all about gay sex and "transitioning to another gender.
The Neo-GOP allies are the Russians who use disgusting tactics of this sort to prosecute the opposition in their country. You should put up some evidence for your attempted slander of Americans citizens like that. Since you can't, you're just another lying, flip-flopper supporting sheep in the Flock of the Dirty Don.

Y-A-W-N. Calling anyone who disagrees with you, "groomer", "woke", "un-American", etc, etc, etc....

BlueHand.jpg
THIS from the same guy who has a never-ending list of derogatory terms for the Right such as : DEPLORABLE, Trumpers, etc.

Great. Prove it by pointing me to ONE POST where you said the Dems were wrong and sided with the GOP.
:laugh:

Too easy, rube.

And don't worry -- I know this won't be "good enough".

Far Left & Left have major issues with Israel ( The tiny Jewish State )
It's a cultural Marxist take, Israel is the oppressor and Palestine oppressed. Being left is being political 24x7x365, as that fag Gramsci said 100 years ago.

Forum List

Back