Hate to say it, but Donald Dump was right on McCain

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
John McCain has rode this hero shit to the moon and back. While everyone was being killed and maimed, dude was tucked safely away being torturured....yeah right?? The reason he didn't want to get released because it meant he may have to go back and fight again.....His record on helping todays vets, suck.

John McCain has rode this hero shit to the moon and back. While everyone was being killed and maimed, dude was tucked safely away being torturured....yeah right?? The reason he didn't want to get released because it meant he may have to go back and fight again.....His record on helping todays vets, suck.

Maybe Trump should apologize to McCain, but it's McCain who should apologize to vets, not Trump. McCain and Levin have attempted to royally screw active duty members and retirees. Yup, he really cares.

McCain is a traitor who collaborated with the Vietnamese communists and did propaganda audio's for them. That anyone regards that dried old turd a war hero is a flipping joke.

Considering the left's switcheroo on McCain John Kerry's flip/flops are looking like those of the apprentice stand-up comedian warming up the audience at the cheapest of Vegas "shows".

Maybe Trump should apologize to McCain, but it's McCain who should apologize to vets, not Trump. McCain and Levin have attempted to royally screw active duty members and retirees. Yup, he really cares.

Any voting records to support these claims?

To be fair, Senator McCain started all of this mess when he called Donald Trump's supporters a bunch of crazies. I don't seem to recall the Republican National Committee telling Senator McCain to apologize

To be fair, Senator McCain started all of this mess when he called Donald Trump's supporters a bunch of crazies. I don't seem to recall the Republican National Committee telling Senator McCain to apologize
Because they agreed with him. They just couldn't come out and say so.

I can't stand Trump, but the guy is just right on this one. McCain's voting record on todays' vets is horrible. These guys that get captured, they're the true hero's because all volunteered for service.

link or lie

bfhobk.jpg

McCain's no hero. All he did was survive as a POW and once home he used that status to get into politics where he's been for way to long.

Loads of POW's survived from all previous wars and no one is calling those guy's hero's.

McCain is nothing special and a hero he sure as hell ain't.

Not only that; but Frank Luntz, the FNC guy was dick riding that hero stuff. When he used it as rebuttal to Trump, that didn't even have a damn thing to do with the discussion. I lost resect for that guy after that.

McCain's no hero. All he did was survive as a POW and once home he used that status to get into politics where he's been for way to long.

Loads of POW's survived from all previous wars and no one is calling those guy's hero's.

McCain is nothing special and a hero he sure as hell ain't.

I don't have a problem with people calling McCain a hero for his war service. But he's been a villain in politics.

Oh I respect him for his war service as I respect all those who serve.

Being a hero is a long way from surviving as a POW. . All McCain did was survive.

The controversy is manufactured by democrats. They said much worse about McCain when he was running for president. It's too late for their outrage.

Washington Post poll; Trump surges to 24% in nationwide poll.

Poll Trump surges to big lead in GOP presidential race - The Washington Post

"Even with the drop in support on the final night of the survey, Trump was the favorite of 24 percent of registered Republicans and Republican-leaning independents. That is the highest percentage and biggest lead recorded by any GOP candidate this year in Post-ABC News polls and marks a sixfold increase in his support since late May, shortly before he formally joined the race."

Lol, Trump needs to tell the Truth about Boehner and McConnell too and he could wrap up the nomination.

I would like to point out unless I have missed it McCain like pretty much all soldiers has never called himself a hero that is what others call him and his fellow POW. Just my personal opinion any man who fights to survive and continues to endure that pain and suffering when giving up and succumbing to death seems preferable is a hero.

The controversy is manufactured by democrats. They said much worse about McCain when he was running for president. It's too late for their outrage.

And you can this with a straight face? Kinda like that controversy Fox kicked up with a fist bump of the first family being a terrorist signal? Gotcha!!

Forum List

Back