Hatred of religion

The OP is an individual who wants to murder abortion doctors. And yet he cant see why people might be against organised religion.

The truth of it is that all organised religions have their whacko wings and these repel the more conservative followers. It is the nutters that draw derision and not the overwhelming majority of Christians or Muslims.

The nutjobs, of whatever religion, seem to want to create theocracies and there is no evidence that these places are anywhere near being decent places to live.

The loons are small in number but loud in voice ,certainly on here, but they do not represent mainstream religion. They are too full of hate to do so.

How can you "feel" like a man or a woman anyway? Care to explain that? I don't sit around and think "like a woman." I'm a person.
I don't don't know of a single macho man that paints his fingernails pink...That would be a feminine trait....

So? Why can't they do these things in private? Why does everyone have to know about and accept their quirks?
usually they are buzy being a sexual predator..

Humans are a strange lot, they seem to need to have a crutch in life, or a social acceptance to their ideology...

Humans are a strange lot, they seem to need to have a crutch in life, or a social acceptance to their ideology...

Well, I'm sure plenty of people have quirks and don't have a need to tell the world about them or have them accepted by everyone else.
With a coalesced rejection many will stay silent. That is the problem....Many folks have been shoved into an interment camp of their minds and had to stay in the closet..

Well, I'm sure plenty of people have quirks and don't have a need to tell the world about them or have them accepted by everyone else.
With a coalesced rejection many will stay silent. That is the problem....Many folks have been shoved into an interment camp of their minds and had to stay in the closet..

There are SOME things that should be kept private. No need to announce everything and demand everyone else accept it.

If you like pretty things, polishing your nails, wearing pretty dresses, that doesn't make you a woman either.
In your case you're just a frustrated beotch masquerading as a woman.

It must really burn your biscuits that gay people get better sex than you do. :D

There are SOME things that should be kept private. No need to announce everything and demand everyone else accept it.
13256136_1290009587679243_113463693677171055_n.jpg

Didn't we agree that homosexuals, transgenders and all other non-straights are mentally defective?

Does that make them less of human beings? No, it does not. My argument is that performing mutilating surgeries that cause permanent changes to otherwise healthy bodies is wrong.
Homosexuality is
Being, or wanting to be trans is not a mental disorder. Again, can you back up your claim?

I believe it is a mental disorder and a delusion. I don't need to back that up. That is my opinion, and you can't force me to feel another way about it.
Ok, as long as you see that it's just an opinion from a mentally unstable person, I'm ok with that.

I'm not the one suffering from delusions that I'm something else other than what I was born as. :D Now, if you can't discuss like an adult and continue to express your butt hurt, I would suggest (for your own mental health) you go somewhere else.
My butt hurt? You're the one who is upset because your man is ugly and wants to constantly fuck you in the ass. :lol:

Hey! Now that is totally uncalled for. Try to be civil, K? There is nothing for you to get all upset about.
FYI, the icon with the smily face laughing means that I'm not upset. :D

If you like pretty things, polishing your nails, wearing pretty dresses, that doesn't make you a woman either.
In your case you're just a frustrated beotch masquerading as a woman.

It must really burn your biscuits that gay people get better sex than you do. :D

Again, you resort to just insults instead of having an adult discussion. Please try to control your butt hurt.

Being, or wanting to be trans is not a mental disorder. Again, can you back up your claim?
Disagreed, although it's more PC to say it's anomalous to be non-straight for obvious evolutionary reasons. That said, people have rights even if they don't fit the standard curve of human behavior. In this case, sexual behavior between consenting adults is (or should be) outside the scope of secular government.
You disagree, but can you back it up?

You say the same things about religious people. Lol. There is no physical evidence of a God, but others believe he exists. You call them delusional, then you turn around and say the exact opposite about transgender people. Lol. Too funny. Your own hypocrisy is staring you in the face, and you can't even see it. :D
But there is no real evidence of a god. And happy transgendered people are evidence that it's the right thing to do for these people. So you're wrong. Again.

Does that make them less of human beings? No, it does not. My argument is that performing mutilating surgeries that cause permanent changes to otherwise healthy bodies is wrong.
Homosexuality is
I believe it is a mental disorder and a delusion. I don't need to back that up. That is my opinion, and you can't force me to feel another way about it.
Ok, as long as you see that it's just an opinion from a mentally unstable person, I'm ok with that.

I'm not the one suffering from delusions that I'm something else other than what I was born as. :D Now, if you can't discuss like an adult and continue to express your butt hurt, I would suggest (for your own mental health) you go somewhere else.
My butt hurt? You're the one who is upset because your man is ugly and wants to constantly fuck you in the ass. :lol:

Hey! Now that is totally uncalled for. Try to be civil, K? There is nothing for you to get all upset about.
FYI, the icon with the smily face laughing means that I'm not upset. :D

Yeah, sure. Lol. Your words belie your claims. You are obviously butt hurt. Sorry, but not all your weird quirks will be considered acceptable. :D Deal with it. Some things should remain in the closet, like you. ;)

Disagreed, although it's more PC to say it's anomalous to be non-straight for obvious evolutionary reasons. That said, people have rights even if they don't fit the standard curve of human behavior. In this case, sexual behavior between consenting adults is (or should be) outside the scope of secular government.

You say the same things about religious people. Lol. There is no physical evidence of a God, but others believe he exists. You call them delusional, then you turn around and say the exact opposite about transgender people. Lol. Too funny. Your own hypocrisy is staring you in the face, and you can't even see it. :D
But there is no real evidence of a god. And happy transgendered people are evidence that it's the right thing to do for these people. So you're wrong. Again.

A lot of them are not happy, as the suicide rates of 41% amongst these people demonstrate. Your mutilating them physically is not the solution.

And what about happy religious people?

A lot of them are not happy, as the suicide rates of 41% amongst these people demonstrate. Your mutilating them physically is not the solution.
Then why is suicide so high among soldiers and middle aged to senior men?

Depression and illness.

Depression and illness.
But they should repress these feelings according to you..and everything would be okay...

Most people who express suicidal ideation are locked down and medicated for 48-72 hours until they are stabilized. They are NOT given cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic surgery is not going to change a man into a woman or vice versa. That is the reality of the situation. Shall I post the differences between men and women for you and others who seem confused?

Happy transgendered ppl are a figment of your imagination. They do not exist.transgendrrd as a group have a higher suicide rate than any other.

Forum List

Back