Hatred of religion

Being, or wanting to be trans is not a mental disorder. Again, can you back up your claim?
Disagreed, although it's more PC to say it's anomalous to be non-straight for obvious evolutionary reasons. That said, people have rights even if they don't fit the standard curve of human behavior. In this case, sexual behavior between consenting adults is (or should be) outside the scope of secular government.
You disagree, but can you back it up?

You say the same things about religious people. Lol. There is no physical evidence of a God, but others believe he exists. You call them delusional, then you turn around and say the exact opposite about transgender people. Lol. Too funny. Your own hypocrisy is staring you in the face, and you can't even see it. :D
But there is no real evidence of a god. And happy transgendered people are evidence that it's the right thing to do for these people. So you're wrong. Again.
Happy transgendered ppl are a figment of your imagination. They do not exist.transgendrrd as a group have a higher suicide rate than any other.
PMqv0X0.jpg

Being, or wanting to be trans is not a mental disorder. Again, can you back up your claim?
Disagreed, although it's more PC to say it's anomalous to be non-straight for obvious evolutionary reasons. That said, people have rights even if they don't fit the standard curve of human behavior. In this case, sexual behavior between consenting adults is (or should be) outside the scope of secular government.

You say the same things about religious people. Lol. There is no physical evidence of a God, but others believe he exists. You call them delusional, then you turn around and say the exact opposite about transgender people. Lol. Too funny. Your own hypocrisy is staring you in the face, and you can't even see it. :D
But there is no real evidence of a god. And happy transgendered people are evidence that it's the right thing to do for these people. So you're wrong. Again.

And what about happy religious people?
Happy religious people of ANY faith who mind their own business don't bother me at all.

A lot of them are not happy, as the suicide rates of 41% amongst these people demonstrate. Your mutilating them physically is not the solution.
I'm not mutilating anyone, they make their own decisions. And I'm letting them make their own decisions, unlike you who would make it for them and have everyone stop being transexual. If 2 gay guys feel good about getting it on, what the fuck do I care? It's not even any of my business anyways.

If you like pretty things, polishing your nails, wearing pretty dresses, that doesn't make you a woman either.
In your case you're just a frustrated beotch masquerading as a woman.

It must really burn your biscuits that gay people get better sex than you do. :D

Again, you resort to just insults instead of having an adult discussion. Please try to control your butt hurt.
So saying I'm "butt hurt" isn't an insult? But we all did notice that you don't dispute getting bad sex. Here's a tip: if you got some good wood you'd be a lot nicer.

Happy transgendered ppl are a figment of your imagination. They do not exist.transgendrrd as a group have a higher suicide rate than any other.
So since no trans people can be happy, you're trying to say that ALL transgendered people commit suicide? Umm... No.

A lot of them are not happy, as the suicide rates of 41% amongst these people demonstrate. Your mutilating them physically is not the solution.
Then why is suicide so high among soldiers and middle aged to senior men?

Most people who express suicidal ideation are locked down and medicated for 48-72 hours until they are stabilized. They are NOT given cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic surgery is not going to change a man into a woman or vice versa. That is the reality of the situation. Shall I post the differences between men and women for you and others who seem confused?
And you wear make-up knowing full well that you still won't be beautiful, and a lot of us here think that YOU should be locked down and medicated. What's the difference?

PMqv0X0.jpg

And this is..what? How does this prove that transgendereds are super happy? Is it the blonde hair?

So since no trans people can be happy, you're trying to say that ALL transgendered people commit suicide? Umm... No.

Er, no, I didn't say either of those things.

Nice flail.

Why is it so trendy today to attack religion? Historically communist regimes and ideologues such as Karl Marx were the biggest adversaries to religion, because they wanted people to have nothing to trust in other than the state. Coincidentally most atheists today are also progressives who look to "science" and government to offer them meaning.

I fear the popularity of attacking religion is being primarily influenced by cultural Marxism and progressivism, and just like the Soviet Union, the end result won't be pretty.
There you go making bad connections and inferences.

People who believe in religions have mental issues. Lots of them. They don't think logically rationally and they lack critical thinking skills.

Maybe communism lost because it didn't embrace religion. Today's fascists are the Christian corporations

Why is it so trendy today to attack religion? Historically communist regimes and ideologues such as Karl Marx were the biggest adversaries to religion, because they wanted people to have nothing to trust in other than the state. Coincidentally most atheists today are also progressives who look to "science" and government to offer them meaning.

I fear the popularity of attacking religion is being primarily influenced by cultural Marxism and progressivism, and just like the Soviet Union, the end result won't be pretty.
I share your fear. One of the common arguments against religion is that it's an old idea that is worn out, unevolved. Folks mouthing that argument fail to see that they themselves are latching onto old worn out ideas. They seem to think they are more modern about it, that they are choosing to dismiss God and instead choosing the State, but it's really the same old thing.
I don't know what you mean by choosing the state over God? There is no God. If that's true, what should I put my faith in?

Onl
Why is it so many know nothing about Marx or Marxism and yet use it as a stick for their off the wall assumptions? And trendy? By whose account? Criticism of religion is not hatred. Anyone who drives in America and takes notice of the landscape surely realizes the importance of religions given the number of holy places. Instead of thanks and funny we need a grade sign, the OP gets an F.

Economic Manuscripts: Capital Vol. I - Chapter Ten

http://www.virginialawreview.org/sites/virginialawreview.org/files/Leiter_Book.pdf
The Soviet Union's goal was to destroy religion and replace it with worship of the state; atheists today such as Dawkins and co are doing the same thing.
OnlyOnly this time the atheists come in peace.

The problem in the USSR was that the sheep were religious. Easily manipulated

Didn't the Catholics and Italy bend over for Hitler? Weren't the Germans Catholics in 1939?

Er..no. Catholics were in the concentration camps, and Hitler killed bishops.

Try again. The church was accommodating for as long as they could be, in order to stay in Germany and protect people.

Still waiting to hear the downside of Christianity.
mental illness and retarding of ones brain

Christians generally believe that Jesus was God, after he magically impregnated a virgin, and then emerged from her vagina nine months later, disappeared for 30 years, then turned up as the messiah. The evidence for this? A book which says so. What? Nothing more? No, that’s it, just a book. Are you fucking kidding me? Only a book? Nope, not kidding. They’re that fucking retarded.

Christians often accept the “lord, liar or lunatic” argument as convincing. Gee, David Koresh was either Lord, Liar, or Lunatic. Umm, I’m going to say, Lunatic. Jesus was either Lord, Liar, or Lunatic. Umm, I’m going to say, Lunatic. People who don’t think Jesus was a lunatic don’t know much about lunatics. There’s a word for such people: Retards.

PMqv0X0.jpg

And this is..what? How does this prove that transgendereds are super happy? Is it the blonde hair?
She certainly looks happy. You're claim is that happy transgendered are a figment of my imagination. Now you know you're wrong. that's all.

Er, no, I didn't say either of those things.

Nice flail.
You said: "Happy transgendered ppl are a figment of your imagination". So now you admit that some transgender are happy? Or are there still none? :dunno:

Still waiting to hear the downside of Christianity.
mental illness and retarding of ones brain

Christians generally believe that Jesus was God, after he magically impregnated a virgin, and then emerged from her vagina nine months later, disappeared for 30 years, then turned up as the messiah. The evidence for this? A book which says so. What? Nothing more? No, that’s it, just a book. Are you fucking kidding me? Only a book? Nope, not kidding. They’re that fucking retarded.

Christians often accept the “lord, liar or lunatic” argument as convincing. Gee, David Koresh was either Lord, Liar, or Lunatic. Umm, I’m going to say, Lunatic. Jesus was either Lord, Liar, or Lunatic. Umm, I’m going to say, Lunatic. People who don’t think Jesus was a lunatic don’t know much about lunatics. There’s a word for such people: Retards.
So a belief is a downside? Tell us again about your support of Transgenders.

PMqv0X0.jpg

She certainly looks happy. You're claim is that happy transgendered are a figment of my imagination. Now you know you're wrong. that's all.
Hilarious. Moonbats calling guys with dicks a she, and wearing I'm a victim t-shirt means their happy.

Forum List

Back