Hatred of religion

PMqv0X0.jpg

And this is..what? How does this prove that transgendereds are super happy? Is it the blonde hair?
She certainly looks happy. You're claim is that happy transgendered are a figment of my imagination. Now you know you're wrong. that's all.

A picture of a smiling person proves that all transgenders are happy.

Got it, lol.

Do you think unhappy people never smile? Or wear makeup? What an odd world you live in.
You said none are happy, I just PROVED YOU WRONG. :lmao:
No you didn't, you flap handed fruit loop. That stupid picture doesn't prove anybody's "happiness". And the person isn't even smiling..
She's smiling on the inside being able to protect haters like you.

And this is..what? How does this prove that transgendereds are super happy? Is it the blonde hair?
She certainly looks happy. You're claim is that happy transgendered are a figment of my imagination. Now you know you're wrong. that's all.

Got it, lol.

Do you think unhappy people never smile? Or wear makeup? What an odd world you live in.
No you didn't, you flap handed fruit loop. That stupid picture doesn't prove anybody's "happiness". And the person isn't even smiling..
I applaud your ability to read minds and determine the degree of joy of people based on a single unsmiling photo.

But in the sane, logical world...your extrasensory perceptions do not constitute "proof" of anything except your own insanity.

Got it, lol.

I applaud your ability to read minds and determine the degree of joy of people based on a single unsmiling photo.
Thanks, my gf thinks I'm amazing also.

Got it, lol.

Happy people rarely feel the need to self-mutilate.

America will likely go the way of the Soviet Union if the progressives continue to have their way ...

similar to the progressives in 1860 - Jefferson Davis ... President of the Confederate States of America.

for the bottom feeder -

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/02/160225181636.htm

According to the annual plastic surgery procedural statistics, there were 15.9 million surgical and minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures performed in the United States in 2015, a 2 percent increase over 2014.

she's not alone ...

I deal in logic and evidence. Not beliefs and feelings.
Good. Show me the fossils of the trillions of transitional species.
Are you an evolution denier? Do you believe the world is only 6000 yers old? In other words, are you a Young Earth Creationist?
I asked a very simple and logical question. Show me the fossils of the trillions of transitional species.
Visit a natural history museum and you'll see fossils like those depicted below. Why did you dodge my questions?

iskull.gif

Got it, lol.

She didn't do it to herself you idiot, she got a doctor to do it. And NOW she's happy. Geez, one short sentence and you got everything wrong. :lol:

Why do we have to know about and accept someone else's weird quirks/delusions?
You expect us to accept yours...

Such as? Give some examples of some weird quirks that I expect you to accept, or is this another poor attempt at insult because you actually have no argument? Thanks. :D
Your narcissistic complex..

Again, what are you talking about? :eusa_think: I never asked you to accept anything, weirdo. Lol. I couldn't care any less about you.

Meanwhile, in the sane and rational world, "hate" is a very powerful emotion and word that, like "racist", has been watered down by overuse.

Hate is a quantum level above anger. Anger is a common emotion that comes and goes, but hate sticks around for a very long time, sometimes a lifetime. Obviously there are those who hate all religions and those who hate other religions. All are wrong, IMHO, since, by definition, hate is a very strong emotion, it goes beyond reason. Beyond logic and, therefore, is animalistic and wrong for giving completely into emotion.

America will likely go the way of the Soviet Union if the progressives continue to have their way ...

similar to the progressives in 1860 - Jefferson Davis ... President of the Confederate States of America.

for the bottom feeder -

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/02/160225181636.htm

According to the annual plastic surgery procedural statistics, there were 15.9 million surgical and minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures performed in the United States in 2015, a 2 percent increase over 2014.

she's not alone ...

Gender reassignment surgery is not a "minimally invasive" procedure.

Meanwhile, in the sane and rational world, "hate" is a very powerful emotion and word that, like "racist", has been watered down by overuse.

Hate is a quantum level above anger. Anger is a common emotion that comes and goes, but hate sticks around for a very long time, sometimes a lifetime. Obviously there are those who hate all religions and those who hate other religions. All are wrong, IMHO, since, by definition, hate is a very strong emotion, it goes beyond reason. Beyond logic and, therefore, is animalistic and wrong for giving completely into emotion.

Well personally speaking, I don't hate anyone. Why waste such time and energy? It only hurts you when all is said and done. I just think some people are ridiculous fools and/or clowns. :D

Well personally speaking, I don't hate anyone. Why waste such time and energy? It only hurts you when all is said and done. I just think some people are ridiculous fools and/or clowns. :D
Agreed it's a waste of time and energy which is why I don't vest a lot of emotion into certain issues.

It's like the Serenity Prayer mentions; having the serenity to recognize those things I cannot change, the courage to change those things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

The Original Serenity Prayer

Agreed it's a waste of time and energy which is why I don't vest a lot of emotion into certain issues.

It's like the Serenity Prayer mentions; having the serenity to recognize those things I cannot change, the courage to change those things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

I can sometimes get overly emotional about SOME issues. Then once I've had to time to think about it, I realize how stupid it is. Lol.

You say the same things about religious people. Lol. There is no physical evidence of a God, but others believe he exists. You call them delusional, then you turn around and say the exact opposite about transgender people. Lol. Too funny. Your own hypocrisy is staring you in the face, and you can't even see it. :D
But there is no real evidence of a god. And happy transgendered people are evidence that it's the right thing to do for these people. So you're wrong. Again.

A lot of them are not happy, as the suicide rates of 41% amongst these people demonstrate. Your mutilating them physically is not the solution.
Then why is suicide so high among soldiers and middle aged to senior men?

Most people who express suicidal ideation are locked down and medicated for 48-72 hours until they are stabilized. They are NOT given cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic surgery is not going to change a man into a woman or vice versa. That is the reality of the situation. Shall I post the differences between men and women for you and others who seem confused?
And you wear make-up knowing full well that you still won't be beautiful, and a lot of us here think that YOU should be locked down and medicated. What's the difference?

You only say that because you're jealous. :D Lol.

If you like pretty things, polishing your nails, wearing pretty dresses, that doesn't make you a woman either.
In your case you're just a frustrated beotch masquerading as a woman.

It must really burn your biscuits that gay people get better sex than you do. :D

Again, you resort to just insults instead of having an adult discussion. Please try to control your butt hurt.
So saying I'm "butt hurt" isn't an insult? But we all did notice that you don't dispute getting bad sex. Here's a tip: if you got some good wood you'd be a lot nicer.

Nope. You are just a hypocritical nutbar. :D

I can sometimes get overly emotional about SOME issues. Then once I've had to time to think about it, I realize how stupid it is. Lol.
Women tend to be that way. :p

Seriously, I think that's more cultural than genetic although I also know women tend to be both genetically more nurturing and better communicators than men.

Good you can pull yourself back since obviously too many people, of both genders, cannot.

Disagreed, although it's more PC to say it's anomalous to be non-straight for obvious evolutionary reasons. That said, people have rights even if they don't fit the standard curve of human behavior. In this case, sexual behavior between consenting adults is (or should be) outside the scope of secular government.
You disagree, but can you back it up?

You say the same things about religious people. Lol. There is no physical evidence of a God, but others believe he exists. You call them delusional, then you turn around and say the exact opposite about transgender people. Lol. Too funny. Your own hypocrisy is staring you in the face, and you can't even see it. :D
But there is no real evidence of a god. And happy transgendered people are evidence that it's the right thing to do for these people. So you're wrong. Again.
Happy transgendered ppl are a figment of your imagination. They do not exist.transgendrrd as a group have a higher suicide rate than any other.
So since no trans people can be happy, you're trying to say that ALL transgendered people commit suicide? Umm... No.

Look, nobody is saying that you are suicidal. If you are happy being a transgender, nobody really cares. My concerns run deeper than you, so stop taking it so personally.

Happy transgendered ppl are a figment of your imagination. They do not exist.transgendrrd as a group have a higher suicide rate than any other.
PMqv0X0.jpg

Hilarious. Moonbats calling guys with dicks a she, and wearing I'm a victim t-shirt means their happy.
You know for a fact that she has a dick? Ummm... No, you don't.

We know you don't. Ha ha! J/K.

Is that you in the picture?

Look, you need to relax. No one said you were a bad person because you're transgendered. K? Now take a deep breath and get control over your emotions. Thanks.

Hilarious. Moonbats calling guys with dicks a she, and wearing I'm a victim t-shirt means their happy.

Look, you need to relax. No one said you were a bad person because you're transgendered. K? Now take a deep breath and get control over your emotions. Thanks.
Is that your attempt at trolling? :lol:

Who said you weren't dumb? Wait! that was only you. :D

Is that your attempt at trolling? :lol:

Who said you weren't dumb? Wait! that was only you. :D

No, I'm here to discuss the issues. You are the troll around these parts, getting yourself all upset over your gender identity. Just relax. Nobody is talking about you personally. Nobody cares. :)

Forum List

Back