Hatred of religion

You say the same things about religious people. Lol. There is no physical evidence of a God, but others believe he exists. You call them delusional, then you turn around and say the exact opposite about transgender people. Lol. Too funny. Your own hypocrisy is staring you in the face, and you can't even see it. :D
But there is no real evidence of a god. And happy transgendered people are evidence that it's the right thing to do for these people. So you're wrong. Again.
Happy transgendered ppl are a figment of your imagination. They do not exist.transgendrrd as a group have a higher suicide rate than any other.
PMqv0X0.jpg

And this is..what? How does this prove that transgendereds are super happy? Is it the blonde hair?
She certainly looks happy. You're claim is that happy transgendered are a figment of my imagination. Now you know you're wrong. that's all.

A picture of a smiling person proves that all transgenders are happy.

Got it, lol.

Do you think unhappy people never smile? Or wear makeup? What an odd world you live in.

Didn't the Catholics and Italy bend over for Hitler? Weren't the Germans Catholics in 1939?

Er..no. Catholics were in the concentration camps, and Hitler killed bishops.

Try again. The church was accommodating for as long as they could be, in order to stay in Germany and protect people.
I didn't know the concentration camps were filled with Catholics. From what I heard they were Jews that filled those camps. Look at you and your revisionist history. How cute.

Maybe you mean the gay Catholics?

Still waiting to hear the downside of Christianity.
Notice you can't spell believer without the word lie?

And if you haven't heard any yet, you've ignored them when we posted them. So why repeat it? Hell, you can google it and get your answers.

How about this. How about you tell us what the downsides are. That is your home work. What do us atheists say are the negatives to believing in gods? I'll make it easy. You can just go back and read what I/we wrote in this thread. You don't even have to look very hard. Hint. A lie is a lie and a lie is no good for you even if it does make you happy.

Didn't the Catholics and Italy bend over for Hitler? Weren't the Germans Catholics in 1939?

Try again. The church was accommodating for as long as they could be, in order to stay in Germany and protect people.
I didn't know the concentration camps were filled with Catholics. From what I heard they were Jews that filled those camps. Look at you and your revisionist history. How cute.

All Church leaders who refused to swear alliegance to the Reich went to Concentration Camps. All Christians who helped Jews hide also had the same fate.

But there is no real evidence of a god. And happy transgendered people are evidence that it's the right thing to do for these people. So you're wrong. Again.
Happy transgendered ppl are a figment of your imagination. They do not exist.transgendrrd as a group have a higher suicide rate than any other.
PMqv0X0.jpg

And this is..what? How does this prove that transgendereds are super happy? Is it the blonde hair?
She certainly looks happy. You're claim is that happy transgendered are a figment of my imagination. Now you know you're wrong. that's all.

Got it, lol.

Do you think unhappy people never smile? Or wear makeup? What an odd world you live in.
Insane people smile all the time.

And if you haven't heard any yet, you've ignored them when we posted them. So why repeat it? Hell, you can google it and get your answers.

How about this. How about you tell us what the downsides are. That is your home work. What do us atheists say are the negatives to believing in gods? I'll make it easy. You can just go back and read what I/we wrote in this thread. You don't even have to look very hard. Hint. A lie is a lie and a lie is no good for you even if it does make you happy.
A lie is a lie and a lie is no good for you even if it does make you happy.

Tell us again about Transgenders and Homosexuals.

Coincidentally most atheists today are also progressives who look to "science" and government to offer them meaning.

I'm an atheist. I look to science to give me an explanation of how the universe functions. No more, no less. I look to government to do things like deliver the mail, pave the roads, and go to war. No more, no less. *I* give my life meaning.

I don't need priests, myths, holy books, or promises of paradise in the hereafter to tell me why I matter any more than I need Boyle's Law or bureaucrats to tell me why I matter.

PMqv0X0.jpg

Hilarious. Moonbats calling guys with dicks a she, and wearing I'm a victim t-shirt means their happy.
You know for a fact that she has a dick? Ummm... No, you don't.

That's who they are. You want them to lie to themselves like Michelle Bachman's husband?

PMqv0X0.jpg

Got it, lol.

You said none are happy, I just PROVED YOU WRONG. :lmao:

All Church leaders who refused to swear alliegance to the Reich went to Concentration Camps. All Christians who helped Jews hide also had the same fate.
How did the Nazi's get into power in the first place? Reminds me of how Trump's winning.

That's who they are. You want them to lie to themselves like Michelle Bachman's husband?

What's the autopsy report going to say?
Game Over.

Game Over.
Game Over.

for their Spirit ?

PMqv0X0.jpg

Got it, lol.

You said none are happy, I just PROVED YOU WRONG. :lmao:
No you didn't, you flap handed fruit loop. That stupid picture doesn't prove anybody's "happiness". And the person isn't even smiling..

How did the Nazi's get into power in the first place? Reminds me of how Trump's winning.

Two problems with that.

1) Muslim isn't a race.
2) Illegal isn't a race.

Why is it so trendy today to attack religion? Historically communist regimes and ideologues such as Karl Marx were the biggest adversaries to religion, because they wanted people to have nothing to trust in other than the state. Coincidentally most atheists today are also progressives who look to "science" and government to offer them meaning.

I fear the popularity of attacking religion is being primarily influenced by cultural Marxism and progressivism, and just like the Soviet Union, the end result won't be pretty.

It's much deeper, and more complex than that.

One of the goals of Marxism was to eradicate the traditional family, and traditional marriage, which Marx saw as relics of the sort of bourgeois society that he wanted to eliminate. Marxism also sought to eliminate religion, which was seen as a rival to the collective state.

Modern “progressivism” has gone to extremes that I am sure even Marx never imagined, as far as trying not only to eliminate marriage and family, but to eliminate recognition of the essential differences between male and female, all in connection with the effort to eliminate marriage and family, and all standards of moral decency associated therewith. They see religion as the primary source of the moral values that they so despise, and so religion is itself despised as well.

I have to think that even Marx, if he were alive today to see the directions that his modern-day followers are taking, would have to agree that they've gone in absurd directions, and to absurd degrees.

Why is it so trendy today to attack religion? Historically communist regimes and ideologues such as Karl Marx were the biggest adversaries to religion, because they wanted people to have nothing to trust in other than the state. Coincidentally most atheists today are also progressives who look to "science" and government to offer them meaning.

I fear the popularity of attacking religion is being primarily influenced by cultural Marxism and progressivism, and just like the Soviet Union, the end result won't be pretty.

One of the goals of Marxism was to eradicate the traditional family, and traditional marriage, which Marx saw as relics of the sort of bourgeois society that he wanted to eliminate. Marxism also sought to eliminate religion, which was seen as a rival to the collective state.

Modern “progressivism” has gone to extremes that I am sure even Marx never imagined, as far as trying not only to eliminate marriage and family, but to eliminate recognition of the essential differences between male and female, all in connection with the effort to eliminate marriage and family, and all standards of moral decency associated therewith. They see religion as the primary source of the moral values that they so despise, and so religion is itself despised as well.

I have to think that even Marx, if he were alive today to see the directions that his modern-day followers are taking, would have to agree that they've gone in absurd directions, and to absurd degrees.
The Soviet Union eventually collapsed due to Russia's Communist policies and looks now to be headed in the direction of authoritarian nationalism; America will likely go the way of the Soviet Union if the progressives continue to have their way, hence why I see nationalism becoming more popular in America and Europe, so they should be careful what they wish for.

Liberalism of today is not the exact kind thought 300 years ago, things change...yet coming out of the closet has not a damn thing to do with Marxism....

The Soviet Union eventually collapsed due to Russia's Communist policies and looks now to be headed in the direction of authoritarian nationalism; America will likely go the way of the Soviet Union if the progressives continue to have their way, hence why I see nationalism becoming more popular in America and Europe, so they should be careful what they wish for.
Russia also collapsed because of enlightened despotic oligarchical rulers...You know, the Tsar era? Religion has and had aligned itself with some of the most ruthless leaders all over Europe..people could see their apostasy and their power in the social hierarchy..So of course they tend to be anti-clerical...Even, in, this nation..........

Forum List

Back