Have a beer with Elizabeth Warren and smoke a doobie with Cory Booker and Kamalla Harris

Drug War has been a dismal failure
So has our protection of guns

See, democrats are drug addicts who don’t want their habit interrupted. Their altered state explains their irrational agenda.

There was no war on drugs. There was an attempted defense against an assault by a drug abuse agenda and you want to surrender.
You’re toeing ( ) another line.

I guess you don't remember Reagans "war on drugs".
That was a reactionary promotional campaign.
The reality is that the culture was long before infected by the promotion and celebration of drug abuse and intoxication.

There was no war on drugs. There was an attempted defense against an assault by a drug abuse agenda and you want to surrender.

The reality is that the culture was long before infected by the promotion and celebration of drug abuse and intoxication.

Yes right, and where did our tax dollars go, to build more prisons?

So you think we shouldn’t punish criminals? That’s anarchy and chaos.
You’re brainwashed by leftism.

Go snort your smack stupid

Thanks to democrat policies you can't smoke a cigarette practically anywhere in the Big Apple and the freaking California hypocrites outlawed cigarette smoking on California beaches while half a million homeless shit on the streets. Yet they whine about legalizing marijuana.

Forum List

Back