Have any of the vote challenges mentioned "the watermark"?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I think I/we got played again by James "Q" Comey disinformation LARP.

Since 2016 I have been posting here that Blockchain voting will completely secure our elections - and Trump did nothing publicly to implement any of it. Xi and the Russians could continue to hack our democracy with impunity. For a fleeting second, when I heard that the paper the ballots were printed on contained a watermark - kind of like a Q code that was registered on a Blockchain and therefore tamperproof and immutable, I'll confess I was hopeful that the cheaters, you know Xi and Putin who wanted to hack our democracy, would finally get caught and we could have a VE day type celebration that finally FINALLY! the cheaters, Xi and Putin were caught redhanded.

I've not seen or heard that ANY of the challenges to the Xi and Putin hacked election results are going - A HA we have a tamperproof ledger showing every paper ballot!

Oh well.

Xi and Putin can now cheat with impunity. Trump is likely the last Republican President for the next 1,000 years.

Since 2016 I have been posting here that Blockchain voting will completely secure our elections - and Trump did nothing publicly to implement any of it. Xi and the Russians could continue to hack our democracy with impunity. For a fleeting second, when I heard that the paper the ballots were printed on contained a watermark - kind of like a Q code that was registered on a Blockchain and therefore tamperproof and immutable, I'll confess I was hopeful that the cheaters, you know Xi and Putin who wanted to hack our democracy, would finally get caught and we could have a VE day type celebration that finally FINALLY! the cheaters, Xi and Putin were caught redhanded.

I've not seen or heard that ANY of the challenges to the Xi and Putin hacked election results are going - A HA we have a tamperproof ledger showing every paper ballot!

Oh well.

Xi and Putin can now cheat with impunity. Trump is likely the last Republican President for the next 1,000 years.

Trump's DHS has some thoughts:

The Department of Homeland Security broke from President Donald Trump's baseless allegations of a "stolen" election on Thursday and said there is no evidence of fraud.

"The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history," the DHS said in a statement.

The Department's Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council & the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Executive Committees found "no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

Trump has refused to concede the election and acknowledge Joe Biden as the President-elect, and has relentlessly sought to spread misinformation and falsehoods about the electoral process.

The DHS said it has the "utmost confidence" in the integrity of the US election system and infrastructure, and urged people to "turn to elections officials as trusted voices as they administer elections."

Oh well.

Trump's DHS has some thoughts:

The Department of Homeland Security broke from President Donald Trump's baseless allegations of a "stolen" election on Thursday and said there is no evidence of fraud.

"The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history," the DHS said in a statement.

The Department's Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council & the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Executive Committees found "no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

Trump has refused to concede the election and acknowledge Joe Biden as the President-elect, and has relentlessly sought to spread misinformation and falsehoods about the electoral process.

The DHS said it has the "utmost confidence" in the integrity of the US election system and infrastructure, and urged people to "turn to elections officials as trusted voices as they administer elections."

Wisconsin-Vote-Dump-Chart.jpg

Completely Legit!

Trump lost. Get over it.
Do you mind if we verify the vote counts?
Thank you for your patience.
They've pretty much all been verified, at least such that the outcome wouldn't change. I'm reasonably certain the Trump campaign has already abandoned that tactic and is looking into a "faithless elector" strategy.

Trump lost. Get over it.
They've pretty much all been verified, at least such that the outcome wouldn't change. I'm reasonably certain the Trump campaign has already abandoned that tactic and is looking into a "faithless elector" strategy.
Nope, one or two faithless electors won't do, it would have to be an entire state's legislature sending their electors instead of electors chosen by voter fraud.
I'm not sure that the GA recount will come up empty, stay tuned.
Its up to the GOP to verify the election and resolve all sworn affidavits of voter fraud.
Why do you say that all votes have been verified? None have been verified yet. The courts will be very busy.

Democrats have been perfecting their election cheating methods for years but this is the first time the MSM has become a full co conspirator. It's a sad day for this country unless the guilty are caught and punished.

Trump lost. Get over it.
Nope, one or two faithless electors won't do, it would have to be an entire state's legislature sending their electors instead of electors chosen by voter fraud. I'm not sure that the GA recount will come up empty, stay tuned. Its up to the GOP to verify the election and resolve all sworn affidavits of voter fraud. Why do you say that all votes have been verified? None have been verified yet. The courts will be very busy.
Entire states is what I'm talking about. Don't you think the Trump team is trying to strongarm the legislatures of PA, GA, AZ, etc.? Also, the courts have been busy, any come down on Trump's side?

Democrats have been perfecting their election cheating methods for years but this is the first time the MSM has become a full co conspirator. It's a sad day for this country unless the guilty are caught and punished.

I don't know what about the past 4 years makes you believe that democrats will ever be held to account

Last edited:
Trump lost. Get over it.
Nope, one or two faithless electors won't do, it would have to be an entire state's legislature sending their electors instead of electors chosen by voter fraud.
Its up to the GOP to verify the election and resolve all sworn affidavits of voter fraud.
Why do you say that all votes have been verified? None have been verified yet. The courts will be very busy.
It is NOT up to the GOP to verify anything.

Trump lost. Get over it.
Nope, one or two faithless electors won't do, it would have to be an entire state's legislature sending their electors instead of electors chosen by voter fraud. I'm not sure that the GA recount will come up empty, stay tuned. Its up to the GOP to verify the election and resolve all sworn affidavits of voter fraud. Why do you say that all votes have been verified? None have been verified yet. The courts will be very busy.
Entire states is what I'm talking about. Don't you think the Trump team is trying to strongarm the legislatures of PA, GA, AZ, etc.? Also, the courts have been busy, any come down on Trump's side?
1. Yes, in PA the GOP won a victory deciding against the Sec of State's illegal extension of the voting deadline, disqualifying many illegal votes.
2. I'm not counting on state legislatures overruling certified election results.

I don't know what about the past 4 years makes you believe that democrats will ever be help to account
You're right. Absolutely nothing in the past 4 years makes me believe justice will be served. It's a hail Mary, that's for sure. But if these recounts and investigations aren't taken seriously, our government will lose it's credibility and that's exactly what reasonable people are afraid of. I'm too freakin old for a civil war. I'd rather be golfing or bowling or watching football or college wrestling or gardening or other stuff retired Americans like to do. Right now there is no President elect except among the totalitarian liberals.

Trump lost. Get over it.
Who do you think is filing lawsuits?

Trump lost. Get over it.
Well..a lawsuit..is a party asking for another party to make a decision. Not a party deciding anything. It is up to the States in question to verify--hopefully in a competent and non-partisan manner. Resolution comes from the courts..and whether or not the GOP is satisfied is irrelevant.

It is not up the GOP to verify or resolve...they are an interested by-stander...that's all the legal standing they have. The same holds true for the Democratic party as well.

Trump lost. Get over it.
Well..a lawsuit..is a party asking for another party to make a decision. Not a party deciding anything. It is up to the States in question to verify--hopefully in a competent and non-partisan manner. Resolution comes from the courts..and whether or not the GOP is satisfied is irrelevant.

It is not up the GOP to verify or resolve...they are an interested by-stander...that's all the legal standing they have. The same holds true for the Democratic party as well.

This is what a fair and accurate democrat counting looks like

Trump lost. Get over it.

This is what a fair and accurate democrat counting looks like
There is no Democratic counting..just as there is no Republican counting--there is just counting--and Republican numbers are just a bit short this year..sorry for your luck, chuck~

Forum List

Back