Have any of the vote challenges mentioned "the watermark"?

Trump lost. Get over it.
Do you mind if we verify the vote counts?
Thank you for your patience.
They've pretty much all been verified, at least such that the outcome wouldn't change. I'm reasonably certain the Trump campaign has already abandoned that tactic and is looking into a "faithless elector" strategy.
Nope, one or two faithless electors won't do, it would have to be an entire state's legislature sending their electors instead of electors chosen by voter fraud.
I'm not sure that the GA recount will come up empty, stay tuned.
Its up to the GOP to verify the election and resolve all sworn affidavits of voter fraud.
Why do you say that all votes have been verified? None have been verified yet. The courts will be very busy.
It is NOT up to the GOP to verify anything.
Who do you think is filing lawsuits?
Well..a lawsuit..is a party asking for another party to make a decision. Not a party deciding anything. It is up to the States in question to verify--hopefully in a competent and non-partisan manner. Resolution comes from the courts..and whether or not the GOP is satisfied is irrelevant.

It is not up the GOP to verify or resolve...they are an interested by-stander...that's all the legal standing they have. The same holds true for the Democratic party as well.

Wisconsin-Vote-Dump-Chart.jpg

This is what a fair and accurate democrat counting looks like
There is no Democratic counting..just as there is no Republican counting--there is just counting--and Republican numbers are just a bit short this year..sorry for your luck, chuck~

Yeah, it's completely likely that ALL of the votes counted at 4AM were for Quid Pro Joe

I think I/we got played again by James "Q" Comey disinformation LARP.

Since 2016 I have been posting here that Blockchain voting will completely secure our elections - and Trump did nothing publicly to implement any of it. Xi and the Russians could continue to hack our democracy with impunity. For a fleeting second, when I heard that the paper the ballots were printed on contained a watermark - kind of like a Q code that was registered on a Blockchain and therefore tamperproof and immutable, I'll confess I was hopeful that the cheaters, you know Xi and Putin who wanted to hack our democracy, would finally get caught and we could have a VE day type celebration that finally FINALLY! the cheaters, Xi and Putin were caught redhanded.

I've not seen or heard that ANY of the challenges to the Xi and Putin hacked election results are going - A HA we have a tamperproof ledger showing every paper ballot!

Oh well.

Xi and Putin can now cheat with impunity. Trump is likely the last Republican President for the next 1,000 years.

I have several posts on here explaining why the radioisotope watermark theory was completely implausible since it first started circulating the day after the election. I wish it was true, but it had way too many holes and inconsistencies. It was one of those things someone concocted just to get a kick out of seeing people spread it and get their hopes up.

I think I/we got played again by James "Q" Comey disinformation LARP.

Since 2016 I have been posting here that Blockchain voting will completely secure our elections - and Trump did nothing publicly to implement any of it. Xi and the Russians could continue to hack our democracy with impunity. For a fleeting second, when I heard that the paper the ballots were printed on contained a watermark - kind of like a Q code that was registered on a Blockchain and therefore tamperproof and immutable, I'll confess I was hopeful that the cheaters, you know Xi and Putin who wanted to hack our democracy, would finally get caught and we could have a VE day type celebration that finally FINALLY! the cheaters, Xi and Putin were caught redhanded.

I've not seen or heard that ANY of the challenges to the Xi and Putin hacked election results are going - A HA we have a tamperproof ledger showing every paper ballot!

Oh well.

Xi and Putin can now cheat with impunity. Trump is likely the last Republican President for the next 1,000 years.

I have several posts on here explaining why the radioisotope watermark theory was completely implausible since it first started circulating the day after the election. I wish it was true, but it had way too many holes and inconsistencies. It was one of those things someone concocted just to get a kick out of seeing people spread it and get their hopes up.

Yup!

Our Intel Agencies are pointed against the US population

Forum List

Back