Have you grasped the hidden message behind McCains choices to speak at his funeral?

Palin was no failure, she would have been a reminder (at the funeral) that he lost several bids for presidency--america and republicans rejected him.

Cindy is a shrew....she was always jealous of Sarah.

Vindictive family. Megan threw barbs at trump during the funeral; her probable next move will be to change parties and run for office. Cindy will work behind the scenes. They aren't done screwing republicans.

Unity, decency and collaboration are signs of weakness!

:spinner:

You're being sarcastic, Mac, but when the other side has no interest WHATSOEVER in unity and decency and only exploits you to further their own agenda against your party, you end up being right!

No interest? Or, are you just unwilling to see where it might exist and reach for it? The problem is - unity and decency DOESN'T mean - "I'm the winner, it all goes my way" - it means "where can we find some common ground to build on"?

The fact that they passed a few bills along bipartisanlines shows that it's possible. Do you blame only one side? Takes two. And it takes compromise - another new 4 letter words in politics.

Now that McCain is gone, who's going to stand between the "my way or the Highway" blockheads to get things done?

You're being sarcastic, Mac, but when the other side has no interest WHATSOEVER in unity and decency and only exploits you to further their own agenda against your party, you end up being right!

No interest? Or, are you just unwilling to see where it might exist and reach for it? The problem is - unity and decency DOESN'T mean - "I'm the winner, it all goes my way" - it means "where can we find some common ground to build on"?

The fact that they passed a few bills along bipartisanlines shows that it's possible. Do you blame only one side? Takes two. And it takes compromise - another new 4 letter words in politics.

Now that McCain is gone, who's going to stand between the "my way or the Highway" blockheads to get things done?
Somebody will step up to the plate. I don't know who, but somebody will, either from the right or the left. And I hope they can fill his shoes. Did you watch the funeral? I especially like Obama's line about how McCain was getting the last laugh. He arranged for him and Bush to have to say nice things about him in front of the whole world. I actually like Bush's eulogy best. And Cindy was brave up to the end, but "Danny Boy" caused the pent tears to flow.

That may have been the best speech W ever gave.

Obama reminded everyone what a real President sounds like.

Palin was no failure, she would have been a reminder (at the funeral) that he lost several bids for presidency--america and republicans rejected him.

Vindictive family. Megan threw barbs at trump during the funeral; her probable next move will be to change parties and run for office. Cindy will work behind the scenes. They aren't done screwing republicans.
She will get props from her view cohosts for being paid fake republican and trashing the administration.

Somebody will step up to the plate. I don't know who, but somebody will, either from the right or the left. And I hope they can fill his shoes. Did you watch the funeral? I especially like Obama's line about how McCain was getting the last laugh. He arranged for him and Bush to have to say nice things about him in front of the whole world. I actually like Bush's eulogy best. And Cindy was brave up to the end, but "Danny Boy" caused the pent tears to flow.

Too bad we need a lot more than cheap talk, smiles and handshakes out of a president. Obama was never a president, jackass, he was a SOCIAL ORGANIZER.

Sorry I respect McCain for his service, but the fact that he planed his own memorial services to such an over the top degree comes across as hubris.
I thought that it was a bit self centered at first but if you think about it, McCain was an elected leader, ex presidential candidate and representative of many millions of people. His life was about sending messages and promoting an agenda that he believed in. I now see the “spectical” of his memorial as a last message, a final campaign in a sense... of you look at it that way then I think he did a pretty damn good job.

Too bad we need a lot more than cheap talk, smiles and handshakes out of a president. Obama was never a president, jackass, he was a SOCIAL ORGANIZER.
Don’t be a drama queen... it’s unbecoming

She will get props from her view cohosts for being paid fake republican and trashing the administration.

Isn't it odd how she was at fox and suddenly ended up with the fake media. Sounds like it was planned for sympathy.

I live in a Republican pocket in fl. The hubby and I drove all over town and only 1 flag was at half staff. The rest, including hotel, post office, and bank was full staff.
Nobody cares.

What a bitter individual who was placed in important roles. I have been told that he was a foul mouthed and rude person on good authority. I’ve resisted making any comments out of respect for his family, but reading this makes it clear my source was correct.

She's not fake anything.
Trump trashed her father without provocation early in his campaign.
Megan just "counter-punched" today.
You know how you suckers love it when your Goon counter-punches.

Sorry I respect McCain for his service, but the fact that he planed his own memorial services to such an over the top degree comes across as hubris.
I thought that it was a bit self centered at first but if you think about it, McCain was an elected leader, ex presidential candidate and representative of many millions of people. His life was about sending messages and promoting an agenda that he believed in. I now see the “spectical” of his memorial as a last message, a final campaign in a sense... of you look at it that way then I think he did a pretty damn good job.

Supposedly McCain was about working across the isle, yet he made no effort to work with TRUMP. People need to keep in mind that TRUMP's comment on McCain's war record was in response to a petty attack McCain had made about TRUMP. People can say what they want but TRUMP has shown he is fully capable of putting petty politics aside in order to do what best for the country. McCain didn't have a problem working with Obama even after Obama publicly shamed McCain telling him "the election is over and you lost".
If his funeral was supposed to be encouraging people to work together Megan, Obama and Bush most not have got the message as they all came across at times as lecturing others, but not mentioning their own failure to live up to "McCain's" greatness.

"Leftist propaganda does not work on me—even when it comes in the form of a lavish funeral." - Crazy Candace Owens

Here’s my problem with saying a eulogy is an “implicit critique of the president.” It is impossible to praise someone’s commitment to American values or highlight admirable character traits without implicitly criticizing Trump bc he doesn’t believe in them and he has none.

What would a eulogy that doesn’t implicitly criticize Trump sound like? “He was a total ass, he sacrificed nothing, and cared about nobody but himself but he liked to win and screwed hot broads. Hopefully there are hot broads and gaudy furnishings in heaven. RIP”

v13.jpg

"I like how my Progressive friends think so highly of me" Juan McCain 2008 edition

She's not fake anything.
Trump trashed her father without provocation early in his campaign.
Megan just "counter-punched" today.
You know how you suckers love it when your Goon counter-punches.
Yes. Fake.

The whole democrat party and its supporters trashed her father for months in 2008...yet she kisses their ass.

“Meghan McCain was so horrible attacking Trump! Now if you will excuse me I need to practice my “Build a Wall” and “Lock Her Up” chants now for tonight’s rally” - Trump supporter

Forum List

Back