Have you noticed?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
President Trump was shot at in an attempted assassination. I have even heard that the gunman used an "AR type" weap[on, whatever that means.

Have you noticed that not one Trump supporter has called for a ban on guns, or tougher gun restrictions?

Why, well three reasons:

1. Our Constitutional rights are more important than anything else.
2. We blame the shooter, not the gun. The gun didn't crawl onto the roof and shoot at Trump.
3. We aren't idiots.
4. We aren't pussies.

President Trump was shot at in an attempted assassination. I have even heard that the gunman used an "AR type" weap[on, whatever that means.

Have you noticed that not one Trump supporter has called for a ban on guns, or tougher gun restrictions?

Why, well three reasons:

2. We blame the shooter, not the gun. The gun didn't crawl onto the roof and shoot at Trump.
3. We aren't idiots.
4. We aren't pussies.
You magaterds are really soft fellows, who would run away from almost any Dem coming at you.

Why would anyone on the left call for gun control after a shooting of Trump?
Good point.....I even question their thought and prayers.

More like:

thoughts and prayers.jpg

Why, well three reasons:

3. We aren't idiots.
4. We aren't pussies.
Why don't you quit worrying about it and be GLAD that he alive! :)

I DO think it was suspicious that mother f*er was on the roof with a assault rifle and regular citizens SAW him and started screaming and pointing to the roof. The cops did nothing fast enough. He could have been killed! Maybe they wanted him to be killed??? All the bullets going whizzing past his head. ....

Why, well three reasons:

3. We aren't idiots.
4. We aren't pussies.
I think we should pull out all of the sheep's teeth to insure that a wolf doesn't eat them.

Forum List

Back