Have you seen 2000 Mules yet? Not a trailer. The whole thing?

Well the errors in the film that has already been discovered makes this a laughing stock. No court in America would take this film seriously.

That's why it was made to fool the idiots.
That's what it is for.

And you say this without a shred of evidence and a straight face.
Near all TV broadcaster spew Prog agendas are doing the same and they are powerful as their voices are over the airwaves. The city where i lived had two close mayor elections decades ago in which at the last minutes massive votes came out of ghetto areas. The city has not had a Repub mayor since 1950 and near everything is Prog. That is when it became a suspicious thing. If one is caught doing it then others do it. Winning elections is not the same as having the power as we see areas being run into the ground.

No it isn't. That is why this thread is full of lying trolls. You are just one of them who cannot explain away solid facts.

Now everyone here can see the film doesn't show anyone going to more than one dropbox.

The movie is a failure. Just like you, FruitLoops. :badgrin:

Do not attack D'Souza, try to debunk the evidence of those activities. Oh you can't?

It's been debunked, FruitLoops. The person behind this film is a known liar and nowhere in the film, despite claiming 4 million minutes of videos, do they show a single person dropping off ballots more than once.

1st you have to have video of these people dropping in multiple ballots that were not for relatives each time you claim their phones pinged in the area of a drop box.... The ping itself, only gives being in the general vicinity of an election drop box. Why not ping people in the vicinity of a mail box and how many times they pass it during a three week period as you did for drop boxes? just as easy for Ballots to be dropped in a mail box too...

And how do you know these pings do not belong to people who work in the immediate vicinity?

Second you have to prove these people were hired by someone to collect ballots illegally....or were actually ballot harvesting.

Do you have any citizens claiming that someone came to their house or work etc to collect their ballots?

Third- Making the claim that they were fraudulent ballots, created by the ballot harvesters or who hired them, you would need proof that the ballots did not come from the legal registered voter, who had to request an absentee ballot.....that these NGOs or harvesters did something illegal to the registered voters requested ballot in order to get them on a fraud charge that would remove the ballot, not count

Otherwise the ballot harvesters would be charged with illegal ballot harvesting only.

The citizens who voted, that unsuspectingly had their ballot collected by a harvester is not punished....the illegal harvester is punished.....the citizen's constitutional right to vote and their vote to be counted, is not infringed....unless proven their sealed ballots were tampered with, then there could be a do over election.

He also has no evidence the people going to multiple ballot boxes according to geotracking, weren't election officials, making their rounds to collect ballots from ballot boxes. Or Uber drivers, taking voters without their own transportation to drop off their ballots. He has nothing at all which is why the film doesn't actually show a single person dropping off ballots at multiple dropboxes.

no matter what you type, Or what you say. Voting fraud exists. Every blue city has it. The ghettos get away with massive fraud. No one questions them. Before you even get to anything else. Even before this became an issue I believed this happened decades ago.

A pity you can't prove that.

I don't know how anyone can look at this and not be deeply concerned about election fraud. Geo-tracking shows the same person going from drop box to drop box on multiple nights. And when you've got at least hundreds of these people in each of the swing states all doing the same thing then how do you not think that something was not kosher? In Arizona somebody gets indicted based on ballot fingerprints on Dec 22nd and now a day later in Georgia people are dropping ballots off in the middle of the night and they're all of a sudden wearing surgical gloves? Are you freaking kidding me? And taking pictures of the ballots in the drop box? Why do that unless it's to prove they are going to get paid? WTF does it take to convince you something is wrong here?

How do you know it shows that? The film never shows that. All the film contains is people, including Gregg Phillips, a known liar, claiming that.

He also has no evidence the people going to multiple ballot boxes according to geotracking, weren't election officials, making their rounds to collect ballots from ballot boxes. Or Uber drivers, taking voters without their own transportation to drop off their ballots. He has nothing at all which is why the film doesn't actually show a single person dropping off ballots at multiple dropboxes.
The whole thing was to just seed doubt, without thought... I suppose....

I do not believe the results of the 2020 election will be overturned, it's too late for that. But what we can do is try to eliminate the same things from happening again this November and in 2024.

What things aren’t doing to happen next time??? Fair and honest elections???? Because the overwhelming EVIDENCE is that the 2020 elections were the most honest in history.

Donald Trump shot himself in the foot with his claims that the election was rigged and would be decided by the courts. Every state followed procedures to the letter, knowing that their counts and results would be subject to court scrutiny.

That’s why these were the most honest elections in US history.

I see HandlesTheLies is still :yapyapyapf:

I asked if anyone saw the whole thing. Give yer opinions, then move along. Bogarting the whole subject matter is bullshit.

Meanwhile...those in doubt...hope you don't have wee ones or grand wee ones because your hero Biden is making sure they don't get fed but Ukraine can get funding to hide corruption from the USA government now in charge.

If Trump was still in office, NONE of this shit would be going on. NONE.

Now...carry on goosesteppers and Biden Ass kissers.

Forum List

Back