Hawaii’s Governor Takes On ‘Birthers’

How convenient.

Can you answer the question?

sure: The government was truthful when it said that Pearl Harbor was attacked on December 7th.

The government was truthful when it said that the people who attacked us on 9.11 were led by Osama Bin Laden.

The government was truthful when it claimed to land a man on the moon.

The government was truthful when it stated that Ben Bernanke had been duly chosen as the Chairman of the Federal Reserve....

I could go on for millions and millions of pages....

Well why are they so busy trying to cover up wikileaks?

sure: The government was truthful when it said that Pearl Harbor was attacked on December 7th.

The government was truthful when it said that the people who attacked us on 9.11 were led by Osama Bin Laden.

The government was truthful when it stated that Ben Bernanke had been duly chosen as the Chairman of the Federal Reserve....

well, classified documents are usually classified for a good reason

well, classified documents are usually classified for a good reason
I don't know the only documents that I have seen that were released were diplomactic documents. Not sure about military secerts.

Sarah Palin was born closer to Russia than Obama was to Kenya

Because the government has a vested interest in protecting classified documents.

Did she ever declear Hawaii her state of legal residency? If so where are the documents?

You don't "declare" legal residency. It's a status conferred under State law, usually referring to an individual who has lived in the State and has no intention of it being a temporary situation.

Under this statute, it only applies to parents making the declaration that they are State residents if their child was born, say, while they were in Japan or Fiji or California on a tourist or student visa. A birth certificate from the State of Hawaii and listing, as all BC's must, the child's place of birth would be issued upon the Health Department reviewing the documentation and determining it's not an attempt to get a BC for a kid who shouldn't have one in order to claim citizenship.

It could also cover issuance of new birth certificates in situations such as adoptive parents of foreign-born children, which is standard practice.

Two questions: First, when was this statute passed, and was it before or after the full faith and credit BC requirements were changed in 1998? As a follow up, how would that statute relate to Obama's COLB dated in 2007?

And second, what on Earth makes you believe the State of Hawaii has a compelling interest in openly and publicly falsifying vital records pertaining to Federal citizenship and certifying aliens as citizens strong enough to overcome the inevitable constitutional challenge to such a law if that were its effect?

Think, people. Think.

And this is where the long form would come into play wouldn't you agree?

Absolutely NOT.

The long form has absolutely nothing to do with your claim on this statute and what it means, nor if it meant what you claim it does would the long form mean anything as far as proving where Obama was born.

If you can't understand the plain language of the statute itself, Articles 4 and 6 have everything to do with why you're completely and totally off base. Read them, look up the big words, think.

Whereas the government claims Sarah Palin was born in Alaska.

Whereas the government always lies.

Therefore, Sarah Palin was born outside of Alaska.

Therefore, she was born in Moscow. And let's be honest, no amount of evidence can prove me wrong.

Whereas the government claims Sarah Palin was born in Alaska.

Whereas the government always lies.

Therefore, Sarah Palin was born outside of Alaska.

Therefore, she was born in Moscow. And let's be honest, no amount of evidence can prove me wrong.

Fine we can go with that but Sarah is not the President and there for should not be part oif the discussion.

Forum List

Back