Hawaii’s Governor Takes On ‘Birthers’

Exactly.
The difference with birthers and truthers...

The Bush adnministration immediately released all information to allow the truthers to make an educated decision.

The Obama camp continually avoided producing anything until they had no choice.....it was a calculated move to make the right look bad.
and the thing is, it didnt stop the troofers either
so, Obama learned from Bush's mistake
trying to appease the nutters doesn't work

he's not "my guy" and yet he has produced the required document with the official state seal and notary stamp on it

AFTER months of requests to do so.
Why did he wait so long?
Was it outrageous for anyone to ask a man running for president to produce such documents? Especially since he admitted publicly that his father was not a citizen and no longer living in the US?
Was it such a rediculous request that he could not take the 2 minutes to pull it out of his wallet and show it to the hundreds of cameras that were following him around?
I mean...really? Was he relly too busy to do it?

Come on...youre a smart guy. He played the people in an effort to make them look silly.

Why would someone who loves America want to intentionally make Americans look silly?

His father's nationality matters not under the law, and he knows it.

But why should he have to wave his personal, private birth certificate around for the cameras? Why should he have to release his personal documentation publicly to satisfy people who can never be satisfied?

And if it's so important, why was there not already a mechanism in place by which he submitted his documentation, securely, privately and legally, to the proper authorities in either the States or at the Federal level to be examined and his eligibility determined along with every other canddiate? It's not like he's the first POTUS candidate to have his status questioned, not by a long shot.

True..he was not the first having it questioned.

But he wqas the first that I am aware of that did not produce the documentation upon first request.

And why should he?

Becuase he is running for the highest position in the land. Out of respect for our republic, he should have gladly saitisfied the request of the people....whether the law required him to or not.

Let me ak you this...why wouldnt he want to?

You do realize Hawaii has issued Birth certificates to babies who were not born in Hawaii?
i'd need to see some unbiased source for that

Same here
i've seen people claim that before
but they usually slink away when i ask for an unbiased source
so far not one person that has claimed has provided such a source

and no, newsmax and WND would NOT be reliable sources to me
just as dailyKOS and the puffington post wouldn't be

Why did he wait so long?
Was it outrageous for anyone to ask a man running for president to produce such documents? Especially since he admitted publicly that his father was not a citizen and no longer living in the US?
Was it such a rediculous request that he could not take the 2 minutes to pull it out of his wallet and show it to the hundreds of cameras that were following him around?

Come on...youre a smart guy. He played the people in an effort to make them look silly.

Why would someone who loves America want to intentionally make Americans look silly?

But why should he have to wave his personal, private birth certificate around for the cameras? Why should he have to release his personal documentation publicly to satisfy people who can never be satisfied?

And if it's so important, why was there not already a mechanism in place by which he submitted his documentation, securely, privately and legally, to the proper authorities in either the States or at the Federal level to be examined and his eligibility determined along with every other canddiate? It's not like he's the first POTUS candidate to have his status questioned, not by a long shot.

But he wqas the first that I am aware of that did not produce the documentation upon first request.

And why should he?

Becuase he is running for the highest position in the land. Out of respect for our republic, he should have gladly saitisfied the request of the people....whether the law required him to or not.

thats just it, he did
the CoLB is just that

And why should he?

thats just it, he did
the CoLB is just that

Prodcued ONLY when he had to...not when he was first asked to.

So I go back to my question....why wouldnt he want to produce it right away and show respect for the position he desired running for?

What was his reason for stalling?

Simple...he used it as a way tomake his adversaries look silly.

He manipulated the people. Not him...his handlers.

I believe if it were his choice....he would have produced it day one.

Obama is a great man in himself. Axelrod is a schemer...Most PR people are. PR people find ways to manipulate.

I believe Obama would have a lot less criticism if he was allowed to act as his own man...something I believe he is starting to do.

i'd need to see some unbiased source for that

Same here

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol06_ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.HTM

In other words he's your guy and what ever he's says is alright with you. Got it.
he's not "my guy" and yet he has produced the required document with the official state seal and notary stamp on it

Why did he wait so long?

You carry it in your wallet?
Come on man.
He played by THE RULES.

Same here

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol06_ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.HTM
you realize that is for children of US Citizen born out of state, right?

Same here

Wow. Interesting stuff. So the director of health has the right to decide the status of anyone based on his own judgement.
That is interesting to say the least.

It certainly gives reason to believe that some with CoB from Hawaii MAY NOT BE natural citizens.

Why did he wait so long?

And why should he?

Request by whom? Phil Berg? Would you want to hand over your private information to a scumbag like Phil Berg? :cuckoo:

We can settle this right now. The public demands to see your birth certificate. Not a short form with sensitive information redacted, but the original that includes all of the information. Scan it and post it, let us all examine it and let every village idiot not only have all of that information to do with as they please but make up their own minds assisted by bloggers and spam e-mailers who want to keep their cash cow mooing as to whether it's real or fake.

Would you do it?

Yes...but you do realize that out of state does not mean "in one of the other 49 states"

And why should he?

Request by whom? Phil Berg? Would you want to hand over your private information to a scumbag like Phil Berg? :cuckoo:

We can settle this right now. The public demands to see your birth certificate. Not a short form with sensitive information redacted, but the original that includes all of the information. Scan it and post it, let us all examine it and let every village idiot not only have all of that information to do with as they please but make up their own minds assisted by bloggers and spam e-mailers who want to keep their cash cow mooing as to whether it's real or fake.

Would you do it?
and the following photoshops of it claiming that as the original

"Why would someone who loves America want to intentionally make Americans look silly?"

statements like that one above by silly jarhead make me enjoy this board.

Did she ever declear Hawaii her state of legal residency? If so where are the documents?

And why should he?

Would you do it?

I have idiot 16 year old tellers demand to see ID...and I produce it.

When younger, I had juiced up 18 year old bouncers insist on seeing my Birth Certificate.

I produced it.

It really is not a big deal.

Yes...but you do realize that out of state does not mean "in one of the other 49 states"
exactly
but the parents were legal residence in HI
out of HI means OUT of HI
that means it could be in any state or out of the country
this is for Citizens with legal residence in HI
(most likely was put in for MILITARY familes stationed overseas)

"Why would someone who loves America want to intentionally make Americans look silly?"

Yeah...it was a silly comment.

I regret it.

I am human. I make mistakes.

Did she ever declear Hawaii her state of legal residency? If so where are the documents?
since Obama was BORN there, it wouldnt matter

exactly
but the parents were legal residence in HI
out of HI means OUT of HI
that means it could be in any state or out of the country
this is for Citizens with legal residence in HI
(most likely was put in for MILITARY familes stationed overseas)

Actually dive obama's father wan't a legal resident he was a student going to college from Kenya.

Yeah...it was a silly comment.

I regret it.

I am human. I make mistakes.

that's okay as long as you don't run around and try to find someone to blame for your posting of said silly statement.

Forum List

Back