Hawaii’s Governor Takes On ‘Birthers’

You've already stated many times it doesn't matter where he was born. So why do you care?
Why do I care? Because the constitution hasn't been upheld. Specifically Article 2 Section 1. Let me ask you, where in a Constitutional Amendment is it that states a British Citizen can also be a Natural born citizen?

The Constitution has been upheld because the state he was born in has stood up and certified he was born there. What right do you have to overrule the finding of the State of Hawaii?

Wrong. Same right I have to question ANY government. Ever figure out what "liberal" REALLY means, leftwingnut? Especially ANY government that does not abide the US Constitution.

I believe it says you have to be a US citizen to hold the office of President of the US. THAT requires proof.

Get back in your corner.

The American citizens are supposed to take the official findings of the State of Hawaii.

like hell we do, Just look at this new friggen idiot Governor they got coming in, I wouldn't take his friggen word if it was notarized on his tongue. He was "friends" with the Obama's and it's a INSULT to them for us to ASK FOR HIS LONG FORM BIRTH certificate and not that piece of crap they POSTED OVER THE INTERNET., well too friggen bad.:lol:

Uhm, no. It's an insult to the State of Hawaii and an Article 4 constitutional violation for any State to require it.

Although I will concur that the governor is an idiot for giving it any attention whatsoever.

LOl, an insult to the state of Hawaii, sorry my dear, but EVERY STATE has corrupt politicians and workers who can lie. so sorry if the state I was born in, is insulted.
show me the damn long form Birth Certificate like I have.

You can't convince a birther any more than you can convince the insane. Whatever you provide them will be dismissed

Really? Problem would be solved with the submission of a legit birth certificate. I'd have no problem providing one. Nor my military record. IF I was elected President.

"Birthers" is a typical leftwingnut personal attack against anyone that doesn't agree with their smokescreens.

So WHAT is the problem? Why won't his eminence present his birth certificate?

I haven't taken a stand either way, but I trust a State government as much as I do a crack dealer.

Put up or shut up, leftwingnut. I don't want to hear what the state of HI has to say. Let's see the real paper.

He has produced the one they gave him Moe. How many times do I have to post the facts?
Hawaii DOES NOT certify the long form. They issue a short form certified copy. ONLY.
MOST states do that.
End of story. Over and done with.
And I vote REPUBLICAN for 39 years.

And I vote REPUBLICAN for 39 years

And? Bush wasn't a Conservative as much as most liberals would like for US. to believe.

You can't convince a birther any more than you can convince the insane. Whatever you provide them will be dismissed

Really? Problem would be solved with the submission of a legit birth certificate. I'd have no problem providing one. Nor my military record. IF I was elected President.

"Birthers" is a typical leftwingnut personal attack against anyone that doesn't agree with their smokescreens.

I haven't taken a stand either way, but I trust a State government as much as I do a crack dealer.

Put up or shut up, leftwingnut. I don't want to hear what the state of HI has to say. Let's see the real paper.

He has produced the one they gave him Moe. How many times do I have to post the facts?
Hawaii DOES NOT certify the long form. They issue a short form certified copy. ONLY.
MOST states do that.

Wrong. He hasn't produced a damned thing. When you want to post facts, try getting some.

He's let it ride on the fact the state of HI has claimed his birth certificate is legit. No one's produced real paper.

When you want to argue some facts, let me know. As of now, you're 0 n 1 with me.

like hell we do, Just look at this new friggen idiot Governor they got coming in, I wouldn't take his friggen word if it was notarized on his tongue. He was "friends" with the Obama's and it's a INSULT to them for us to ASK FOR HIS LONG FORM BIRTH certificate and not that piece of crap they POSTED OVER THE INTERNET., well too friggen bad.:lol:

Uhm, no. It's an insult to the State of Hawaii and an Article 4 constitutional violation for any State to require it.

Although I will concur that the governor is an idiot for giving it any attention whatsoever.

LOl, an insult to the state of Hawaii, sorry my dear, but EVERY STATE has corrupt politicians and workers who can lie. so sorry if the state I was born in, is insulted.

No shit. How many times do we have to show our SSN's or birth certificates for mundane shit?

I don't take a stand on this either way except that the idiots that tried to dance all over Bush's OCR are the same ones thinking His eminence shouldn't have to prove something as easy as producing a birth certificate.

So if you, personally, think you're entitled to it take it to court and demand it. Enough other people have done it.

But don't use a birfer lawyer. The latest case is the funniest yet. :lmao:

So if you, personally, think you're entitled to it take it to court and demand it. Enough other people have done it.

But don't use a birfer lawyer. The latest case is the funniest yet. :lmao:

Yeah whatever,Time will tell I guess.
Since this was STARTED by the Clinton's, I would guess, it will END WITH THE CLINTONS. then we will all get to laugh at you all. Can't wait.

Last edited:
You know, these are the same people that are going to take the Republicans down to ignomious defeat in 2012. Then maybe the Republicans can get sane again and bring forward people like Tom McCall.

Yea, I recollect you democrats said the same thing prior to the mid terms too. Democrats got their butts handed to them.

Well hell ya, we American citizens are just SUPPOSE TO TAKE SOME PAPER they posted over the Internet as THE DAMN PROOF by golly.

:lol::lol:

The American citizens are supposed to take the official findings of the State of Hawaii.

Then why don't you take the word of the former REPUBLICAN governor of Hawaii who said the same thing?

My own Birth Certificate does not have more information than that piece of crap posted over THE INTERWEB

Last edited:

Really since when has any Government been openly honest?:eusa_whistle:

Then what value is your own Birth Certificate?

Can't answer the question so let's ask a question. I ask again

Really since when has any Government been openly honest?

4 YEARS AGO THE LEFT BITCHED AND COMPLAINED ABOUT BUSH AND THE PATRIOT ACT

Last edited:
Really since when has any Government been openly honest?:eusa_whistle:

the thing is reb, because of the full faith and credit clause of the constitution, if you invalidate Obamas birth certificate, you invalidate them ALL
and then when you add in the "governments lie" you call into question EVERY government document
once you've done that you have anarchy

Birthers are just truthers who have moved on to a new conspiracy. Their tactics involve demanding more information and then dismissing any new information that is provided while they demand more.

Obama's birth certificate has been provided and certified as legitimate by one of the states of the United States. Both a Republican and Democratic Governor have certified its authenticity

Really? Problem would be solved with the submission of a legit birth certificate.

Not even close. The goalposts have already been moved far beyond that.

They could produce super-8 reels of Obama's parents having sex and, nine months later, the birth of Obama in hospital in Hawaii. They could document on video every second of his life.

The birthers would simply question the validity of Super-8 reels.

the thing is reb, because of the full faith and credit clause of the constitution, if you invalidate Obamas birth certificate, you invalidate them ALL
and then when you add in the "governments lie" you call into question EVERY government document
once you've done that you have anarchy

OK, but no ones trying to invalidate Obamas birth certificate. If it's real it can't be invalidated. When I say real I mean the actual long form. However if it's not real I say yes let anarchy come the lies must stop or the Constitution isn't worth anything.

MOST states do that.

Wrong. He hasn't produced a damned thing. When you want to post facts, try getting some.

He's let it ride on the fact the state of HI has claimed his birth certificate is legit. No one's produced real paper.

When you want to argue some facts, let me know. As of now, you're 0 n 1 with me.

He had it up on his campaign website.
He qualified to run UNDER THE RULES.
Quit the bull shit. That is all you have offered. I assume you are a former military man.
You know better. He went by the rules. If he didn't he would not have been on the ballot.
Don't like the rules? Then vote to change them. Name another President that YOU demanded produce a birth certificate and I will wait until hell freezes.
I have posted the facts, you now know the facts yet refuse to accept the facts.
So quit your bitching, moaning, groaning and crying. Take it like a man or whine like a brat and take your ball and go home.
We all play by the RULES.

Forum List

Back