Hawaii’s Governor Takes On ‘Birthers’

Last edited:
that's the veggie genes resurfacing. forgive him.

Projecting again.

you don't need to fear me. i eat rabbits, too. not only veggies.

and no, you cannot get into my pants.

please do not quit your day job comedy does not fit you. Really you need to stop projecting I'm not the sheeple that looks to obama as the savior of the world. You are. you're mindless tactics defending the one just doesn't quit take the effective desire you would like for it to take.

You know exactly what I said. Do you have an answer?

No, I don't. Are you asking if it involved security or secrecy, or both?

And are you asking about whom the security was protecting or whom the secrecy was protecting, as though it matters?

Is it true you really don't understand the question? Or is it you do not want to answer?

:rolleyes:

Can you just clarify without being an ass? Fix your typos so it's clear what word or words they are and place an object on the second sentence fragment so if they are in fact two different words I can tell which one you're talking about. Assuming you really want an honest answer, I can't answer what I can't decipher. Is that clear now? Or should I fire up the smoke signals?

No, I don't. Are you asking if it involved security or secrecy, or both?

And are you asking about whom the security was protecting or whom the secrecy was protecting, as though it matters?

Is it true you really don't understand the question? Or is it you do not want to answer?

:rolleyes:

Can you just clarify without being an ass? Fix your typos so it's clear what word or words they are and place an object on the second sentence fragment so if they are in fact two different words I can tell which one you're talking about. Assuming you really want an honest answer, I can't answer what I can't decipher. Is that clear now? Or should I fire up the smoke signals?
As long as I have been here and you called me an ass? You should know by now I wasn't being an ass. I could take your slight of the question asked of you and the way you answered as you being an ass.
But anyway it's three questions
This is in regards to diplomatic leaks.

Does it involved security?
and who is the secrecy protecting?
The People or the government?

Last edited:
no, the fact he was born there makes her status moot

OK but where's the proof? Was she a legal resident of Hawaii? You asked for proof about children recieveing birth certificates who were not born in the state. I produced that. You then said it did matter. I asked did she ever file for legal residencey for the state of Hawaii?
the CoLB is the proof

The Internet COLB put out by the Daily KOS was never verified by Hawaii Dept Of Health as legit. They never have ever claimed it was put out from them.

OK but where's the proof? Was she a legal resident of Hawaii? You asked for proof about children recieveing birth certificates who were not born in the state. I produced that. You then said it did matter. I asked did she ever file for legal residencey for the state of Hawaii?
the CoLB is the proof

The Internet COLB put out by the Daily KOS was never verified by Hawaii Dept Of Health as legit. They never have ever claimed it was put out from them.
stop lookin on the dailKOS for things
i posted a link to factcheck.org
follow that one

Forum List

Back