Hawking says physics proves there is no time for "Gawd".

It seems Adam and Eve were able to approach and see the unseeable without getting a suntan. And they weren't the only ones!

Gen 2: 6* ¶ And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
7* And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
8* And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
9 ¶ And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
10* And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
11 ¶ And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
12* And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
14* ¶ And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15* And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
16* ¶ Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
17* ¶ And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18* Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19* In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
20* ¶ And Adam called his wife’s name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
21* ¶ Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
22* ¶ And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
24* So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Gen 35: 6 ¶ So Jacob came to Luz, which is in the land of Canaan, that is, Bethel, he and all the people that were with him.
7* And he built there an altar, and called the place Elbethel: because there God appeared unto him, when he fled from the face of his brother.
8* But Deborah Rebekah’s nurse died, and she was buried beneath Bethel under an oak: and the name of it was called Allonbachuth.
9* And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padanaram, and blessed him.
10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
12 And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.
13* And God went up from him in the place where he talked with him.
14* And Jacob set up a pillar in the place where he talked with him,
even a pillar of stone: and he poured a drink offering thereon, and he poured oil thereon.
15 And Jacob called the name of the place where God spake with him, Bethel.

Gen 17:15* ¶ And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be.
16* And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.
17* Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?
18* And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee!
19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.
20* And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
21* But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.
22* And he left off talking with him, and God went up from Abraham.
23* ¶ And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham’s house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him.
24 And Abraham was ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
25 And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
26 In the selfsame day was Abraham circumcised, and Ishmael his son.
27 And all the men of his house, born in the house, and bought with money of the stranger, were circumcised with him.
18:1* ¶ And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
2* And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
3* And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:
4* Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:
5* And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on:
for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.
They heard the voice of God. And anytime God appeared he took a lesser form. The angel of the Lord is God. With the Israelites were being lead by the Lord he had to hide in the clouds and that is taking a lesser form. I am on my phone so I can give you more examples unless someone would be kind enough to do it for me in not no worries
A voice does not "APPEAR," and when the lord takes the form of an angel or a cloud the bible specifies that.

De 31:15 And the LORD appeared in the tabernacle in a pillar of a cloud: and the pillar of the cloud stood over the door of the tabernacle.
Jud 6:12* And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him, and said unto him, The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour.
Jud 13:3* And the angel of the LORD appeared unto the woman, and said unto her, Behold now, thou art barren, and bearest not: but thou shalt conceive, and bear a son.

You are missing the point anytime God appears to man it is in a lesser form not his full glory. I posted a verse that showed that man could not look upon God,s face or he would die. And the one where no man can approach him in his full glory. He lives in a light that is unapproachable. You have to put the whole bible into context.

I guess God decides how much energy the Angel of the Lord will produce so he can meet with humans. If he wants to have a one on one with a person he must take precautions for him to meet with them.

Like when Jesus was baptised a voice came from the sky.

Last edited:

There is no source, we have been assured. It was simply "always there."

:eusa_whistle:
Wrong, it has been proven with a repeatable experiment by James Prescott Joule that energy cannot be created, meaning it has always existed, nor destroyed, meaning it will always exist. Until you come up with an experiment that proves otherwise, you are stuck with that REALITY.

Wrong, it has been proven with a repeatable experiment by James Prescott Joule that energy cannot be created, meaning it has always existed, nor destroyed, meaning it will always exist. Until you come up with an experiment that proves otherwise, you are stuck with that REALITY.

This has a simple answer the energy that was used to create all we can observe was God. I have demonstrated in the scriptures God puts off energy.

Energy can be created (or destroyed) under Einstein's General Relativity.

I guess if we blew our nose on a rock which mucus contains cells that life can form. And this test is already starting with not one cell but many cells. But we know what would happen to the cells,they would decompose.

Last edited:

I already answered this shit you always spew, edthesickdick. And you ran away and ignored it.

In fact, dip shit, quantum physics DOES postulate that under certain quantum conditions energy (and presumably matter) CAN be created.

The stuff you spew (like a recitation of your scripture) ignores context. IT is not denied, for example (least of all by me) that within OUR universe since the Big Bang energy and matter appear not to be able to be created or destroyed.

But OUTSIDE of that framework, quantum physics disagrees with YOU.

Drones like you wouldn't recognize reality if it bit you on the nose.

You are such a simplistic little twit.

It is more complicated than just that, but it does appear that his General Relativity Theory (as more fully advanced by certain other theories in Quantum Physics) does account for the creation of matter and the creation of energy.

It is more complicated than just that, but it does appear that his General Relativity Theory (as more fully advanced by certain other theories in Quantum Physics) does account for the creation of matter and the creation of energy.

There is no consensus unification of GR and Quantum. Though the cosmological constant term can be interpreted as the quantum vacuum energy. Is that what you're talking about?

There is no consensus unification of GR and Quantum. Though the cosmological constant term can be interpreted as the quantum vacuum energy. Is that what you're talking about?

I have already posted specifically on quantum vacuum energy. I never said, suggested or implied that there is a consensus unification theory.

This has a simple answer the energy that was used to create all we can observe was God. I have demonstrated in the scriptures God puts off energy.

What does that really mean? Energy is a description of mathematical relationships that hold in nature. It's more-or-less bookkeeping, though it's certainly a handy conceptual device.

I'm not sure how you'd deify mathematical relationships, particularly if you want to retain some sort of personal god in the process.

Yeah no one really knows.

So I guess life was first made by The Thing That Made The Things For Which There Is No Known Maker And That Causes And Directs The Events That We Can't Otherwise Explain And Doesn't Need To Have Been Made And Is The One Thing From Which You Can Ask For Things That No Human Can Give And Without Whom We Can't Be Fully Happy And Is Unlimited By All The Laws Of Physics And Never Began And Will Never Finish And Is Invisible But Actually Everywhere At Once And Who Is So Perfect That Even If He Killed Millions Of People Including Babies He'd Still Be Perfect And Who Is So Powerful And Magical He Could Even Make A Virgin Pregnant If He Wanted To.

So I guess life was first made by The Thing That Made The Things For Which There Is No Known Maker And That Causes And Directs The Events That We Can't Otherwise Explain And Doesn't Need To Have Been Made And Is The One Thing From Which You Can Ask For Things That No Human Can Give And Without Whom We Can't Be Fully Happy And Is Unlimited By All The Laws Of Physics And Never Began And Will Never Finish And Is Invisible But Actually Everywhere At Once And Who Is So Perfect That Even If He Killed Millions Of People Including Babies He'd Still Be Perfect And Who Is So Powerful And Magical He Could Even Make A Virgin Pregnant If He Wanted To.

OR, you could have left it at "no one really knows."

Lots of otherwise perfectly respectable scientifically oriented, who adamantly oppose the notion of "God," seem to have a religious "faith" in "science" even when science, too, fails to answer the basic, fundamental, original question.

What does that really mean? Energy is a description of mathematical relationships that hold in nature. It's more-or-less bookkeeping, though it's certainly a handy conceptual device.

I'm not sure how you'd deify mathematical relationships, particularly if you want to retain some sort of personal god in the process.

One it is a miracle for a cell to form. Two energy is needed for diffusion of cells.

Last edited:
I see lots of guesses.

OR, you could have left it at "no one really knows."

Lots of otherwise perfectly respectable scientifically oriented, who adamantly oppose the notion of "God," seem to have a religious "faith" in "science" even when science, too, fails to answer the basic, fundamental, original question.

Like who?

Forum List

Back