Hawley is right, Biden endangers Americans

I am not one of them.

I sadly accepted Rump's victory on November 8, 2016, and entirely disapproved of Leftist LibProg crybabies and snowflakes protesting his inauguration.

If there were injuries and property damage resulting from those riots, why did the Republican Administration not identify and prosecute the offenders?

Also, the protests at Inauguration time did not involve assaulting the Congress of the United States while it was certifying the 2016 general election.

Not exactly apples-and-apples old boy...
I was also not involved in the Jan 6 trespassing event, but I'm associated with it by liberals.

Nope. Personally, I think the Rump Administration should have gone in there with mounted police cavalry, SWAT and Riot squads, and the National Guard.

I think that the Portland rioters should have had their skulls cracked and those who looted and harmed their fellow citizens should have been fired upon.

Don't confuse a robust and vigorous opposition to your Orange Albatross with some kind of LibProg leanings... that's a blind spot that you folks suffer from.
The governor wouldn't let him and the democrats would've impeached him if he tried.

You know there was no cheating. You are the ones who are cheating by making it harder to vote and trying to put people in office who will overturn results they don't like.
Why’s joe still interested with trump supporters then, and why did he admit he cheated?

He is not going to win. No one except his Nazi supporters want the DOJ and FBI turned into Trump's personal gestapo.
Look at xiden’s soldiers coming to order. I’m right here fkwad come get me

The speech was a warning to Americans to the threat you Nazis pose to this country. Biden was 100% right. Turnout is already high. The turnout in deep red Kansas was very high and resulted in the defeat of a anti-abortion amendment. Democrats have picked up a House seat in a swing district in NY. They picked up the Alaska House seat that was open due to the death of the incumbent. A Minnesota House seat that voted for Trump by 15 was retained by Republicans by 4 points. Republicans are trying to run away from their extreme positions on abortion. Republicans are illegally trying to block a vote in Michigan on a pro-choice law.

Republicans are the ones trying to divide people. They come to school board meetings and threaten school board members who do not submit to their will. You have right wing Nazis showing up to a library board meeting in a town in Idaho with guns. The FBI should be involved in this.
Yes divisive politics works for you. You want old Joe to start imprisoning and killing Americans you dislike. You call them Nazis!

Oh the hypocrisy!

HEY, Everyone!

I actually found a truthful comment from the Knucklehead in Chief, Child-Murderer-inChief

“MAGA Republicans look at America and see carnage and darkness and despair."

of course he forgot to add:

"at the hands of the Satanic demonrats"

So, what he's really saying is.....we need machine guns.
LOL

It's so ironic... that.. Even I had the thought (longn ago) that certain weapons were just.. u know.. more military than self-defense and maybe we could 'control" (not ban them)

I was disabused of that notion... Guess when?

When I saw/heard the Dimrats' "reasons" for getting rid of .. such weapons as AR 15s..

But t he primary reason I changed my mind drastically was: Seeing how utterly thuggish the Dimrats are..

OMG

And we thought they reserved their cowardly thuggishness 4 the unborn!!!!!!

😣

LOL

It's so ironic... that.. Even I had the thought (longn ago) that certain weapons were just.. u know.. more military than self-defense and maybe we could 'control" (not ban them)

I was disabused of that notion... Guess when?

When I saw/heard the Dimrats' "reasons" for getting rid of .. such weapons as AR 15s..

But t he primary reason I changed my mind drastically was: Seeing how utterly thuggish the Dimrats are..

OMG

And we thought they reserved their cowardly thuggishness 4 the unborn!!!!!!

😣
Don’t worry, xiden informed us we didn’t have tanks

Can’t make it up
That’s for sure.

The left pushed an obvious hoax for years (Russiagate) and pushed the Mueller thing leading to impeachment to prevent Trump from governing because they didn’t like the results of the 2016 election. Hillary and Joe said Trump was an illegitimate president.

Crazy times.

That’s for sure.

The left pushed an obvious hoax for years (Russiagate) and pushed the Mueller thing leading to impeachment to prevent Trump from governing because they didn’t like the results of the 2016 election. Hillary and Joe said Trump was an illegitimate president.

Crazy times.
I’m there with you

Forum List

Back