He Could Have Been My Son?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, sounds familiar? Obama and Trayvon! Trump needs to get off his Democrat Agenda`s, he sounds more and more like a Democrat everyday!!! Hey Trump? The Law is the Law, act more like a Conservative, instead of a Moderate Democrat!!!

Donald Trump: ‘Leave Tom Brady Alone!’
Trump-Talks-to-Tom-Brady-AP-640x360.jpg

by ALEX SWOYER25 Apr 2016Washington, DC160

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump weighed in on the news about NFL Patriot’s Quarterback Tom Brady’s suspension beingrestored during his campaign rally in Warwick, Rhode Island on Monday.
“Leave Tom Brady alone!” Trump exclaimed. “It’s enough,” adding that he’s a great guy.

Trump was interrupted a few times during the rally by protesters, whom he called “professional agitators.”

“I actually believe that they do not love our country,” Trump said of the protesters.

Donald Trump: 'Leave Tom Brady Alone!' - Breitbart

"GTP"
1448345588257.cached.jpg

Last edited:
Yo, sounds familiar? Obama and Trayvon! Trump needs to get off his Democrat Agenda`s, he sounds more and more like a Democrat everyday!!! Hey Trump? The Law is the Law, act more like a Conservative, instead of a Moderate Democrat!!!

Donald Trump: ‘Leave Tom Brady Alone!’
View attachment 72850

by ALEX SWOYER25 Apr 2016Washington, DC160

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump weighed in on the news about NFL Patriot’s Quarterback Tom Brady’s suspension beingrestored during his campaign rally in Warwick, Rhode Island on Monday.
“Leave Tom Brady alone!” Trump exclaimed. “It’s enough,” adding that he’s a great guy.

Trump was interrupted a few times during the rally by protesters, whom he called “professional agitators.”

“I actually believe that they do not love our country,” Trump said of the protesters.

Donald Trump: 'Leave Tom Brady Alone!' - Breitbart

"GTP"
View attachment 72851
YO!!....wow his nose is as long as that little slimeball ted cruzs nose.......

Forum List

Back