HE HAS RISEN!

Jesus never existed.
Yes He did. There is historical proof that the apostle Paul wrote one of the books of the new testament. I believe it was Romans. He was a contemporary of the other apostles, who were eyewitnesses to the life of Jesus.

And the atheists, once again, can't leave well enough alone.
I do hope you can find it in your hearts, to love others, even when not like you.

Luke 24:5
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?

The story goes that it happened a couple of thousand years ago. How is this news?
Within the Christian faith it is. Must you insert yourself into it? Does it somehow make you fearful when others believe, therefore you must attempt to deny others the right to their belief? I hope you can find it within yourself to allow others their peaceful celebration.

The story goes that it happened a couple of thousand years ago. How is this news?
Within the Christian faith it is. Must you insert yourself into it? Does it somehow make you fearful when others believe, therefore you must attempt to deny others the right to their belief? I hope you can find it within yourself to allow others their peaceful celebration.
Does it make you fearful when you read words that conflict with your opinions? Apparently so. This was posted in Current Events, not Religion. I'm denying others their beliefs? OK, are you trying to deny me mine?

In this upgrade of the Easter Resurrection story the death of McMurphy , a Christ figures, provides Humanity the strength to rip the Rock of Death from the sepulcher and escape the Matrix .....as the Grace of God gushes from what once was a grave...

Forum List

Back