He is PROUD to shut down the Government!

.he is the only president that has the guts to defend America

4dbac94c4bd7c8c06c0d0000-750.jpg
I am not saying you are wrong, but NOW fighting in Vietnam is defending America?

What did Trumpybear say about John McCain?
He declined to bring up the Tokyo Rose- like radio broadcast McCain made (albeit under duress) while in captivity.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

A Fox News analyst was fired from the right-wing network in May 2018 after regurgitating a long-standing, long-debunked smear against Sen. John McCain (R-Arizona) and his experiences as a prisoner of war.

Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney was terminated from Fox just one day after insulting the lawmaker for opposing the nomination of Gina Haspel to head the Central Intelligence Agency. McInerney told host Charles Payne that Haspel cannot employ torture (or “enhanced interrogation”) against prisoners:

FACT CHECK: Was Sen. John McCain a 'Hanoi Hilton Songbird'?

Any American Patriot should be proud of John McCain. But Trump is no Patriot.

How low can you go......has anyone here read accounts of NV torture? Imagine 5 years of it, i probably woulda caved in 5 hrs.....~S~

Over border security....he should be proud...he is the only president that has the guts to defend America....to make things safe and fair for us!...dummy.....
Defend America from what?

We already know that most of the things he talks about aren't true.

This is a made-up "crisis" that inky exists in the collective conservative imagination.
You are a terrible person to pretend to be ignorant of the many crimes committed by illegals after coming here.

Immigrants, both legal and not, commit crimes at a lower rate than other groups.
They should be committing their 'delightful' crimes that you condone here, ELSEWHERE!

I am not saying you are wrong, but NOW fighting in Vietnam is defending America?

He declined to bring up the Tokyo Rose- like radio broadcast McCain made (albeit under duress) while in captivity.

A Fox News analyst was fired from the right-wing network in May 2018 after regurgitating a long-standing, long-debunked smear against Sen. John McCain (R-Arizona) and his experiences as a prisoner of war.

Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney was terminated from Fox just one day after insulting the lawmaker for opposing the nomination of Gina Haspel to head the Central Intelligence Agency. McInerney told host Charles Payne that Haspel cannot employ torture (or “enhanced interrogation”) against prisoners:

McShitstain cost the taxpayers money. He crashed 4 planes prior to being shot down.
But, Daddy was an admiral....

Over border security....he should be proud...he is the only president that has the guts to defend America....to make things safe and fair for us!...dummy.....

This is a made-up "crisis" that inky exists in the collective conservative imagination.
You are a Jihadist.

Lololololololololol!!!

You've just proven you are a moron.
And because you post indisti guishably from Jihadis, who can say that you arent.

The Crossfield Memo.

If you post like the enemy you will be treated like the enemy.

D.J. Trump is doing what McCain couldn't or wouldn't.

Protecting Americans here at home from our enemies.

Who was it who told the Obama IRS to target Tea Partiers?

Wasn't that McCain???

That the TP was a Koch creation warrants just as much investigation as a Soro's funded movement Lee

~S~

Trump is sending a message. If he wants the legislative branch to abandon to him their authority to appropriate money, they should do so, or he will punish the American people.

Their ability to fund money is legendary.. This is NOTHING about the budget. It's about 4 more years of Trump..

And by turning down a deal that includes DACA, re-opening the government, providing humanitarian relief to the 1000s that flood the southern border daily -- YOUR tribe is crapping on

750,000 DACA candidates who have been in limbo for over 4 years now..

800,000 Fed workers looking to miss their 2nd paychecks.

Women and children in cages at the border.

The 900,000 thousand cases backlogged in the amnesty courts.

And the safety and security of every other American in this country. Especially those Fed agents that serve at the border and all those afflicted by drugs, crime, disease, and paying for NYC welfare to illegals and Cali jails crowded with illegals..

Great job.. Keep it up... It's crystal clear that POLITICAL POWER is more important than any of those people.. EVERY reasonable person knows now, this stand-off IS NO LONGER ABOUT $5.7Bill for border barriers...

Holy shit. Have you completely forgotten who it is floating these DACA "deals" and his history of blatant lying and reneging? Really dood?

Trump is sending a message. If he wants the legislative branch to abandon to him their authority to appropriate money, they should do so, or he will punish the American people.

Rump never was exactly a Constitutional scholar. Has no clue how the government works and TBH doesn't care to know.

You know, I don't call kicking the can down the road for 3 years on DACA really solving anything. All it does is suspend kicking them out for 3 years, to be brought up again when it expires.

Rump never was exactly a Constitutional scholar. Has no clue how the government works and TBH doesn't care to know.

Sure he knows how Gov't works.
The buck stops with him!

If it's a fake "made-up crisis" then how about you removing all the doors and walls from your humble little domicile, so I can help myself to what I want?

You don't need all that shit anyway, I deserve it more than you do.
All his shit has cooties.

Are you kids masturbating to my posts again?

Your posts are juvenile and frankly, similar to a whiny woman who for some reason always has to have the last word, no matter what. I'd even go so far as to say that you probably stalk people on discussion boards like this one, just to have the last word.

Imagine that: I have my own personal "internet stalker." I must be important.
:laughing0301:

Hope you don't mind, but I came up with a good nickname for ya: "Creepyass." Get it? It's kind of a play on words.

Back to the OP, the government is still shut down, isn't it? That makes me smile a little inside. Go President Trump. Don't back down, ever. :laugh:

You know, I don't call kicking the can down the road for 3 years on DACA really solving anything. All it does is suspend kicking them out for 3 years, to be brought up again when it expires.

If SCOTUS got off their arses and made a decision on DACA, we would know pronto, Tonto.

You are a terrible person to pretend to be ignorant of the many crimes committed by illegals after coming here.

Immigrants, both legal and not, commit crimes at a lower rate than other groups.

Trump is trying to defend our southern border from illegal aliens and drug cartels...What is Pelosi trying to do?.....

Trump is trying to defend our southern border from illegal aliens and drug cartels...What is Pelosi trying to do?.....

Bullshit ElChapo says 95% of drugs come in from LEGAL ports of entry I'll believe him before a known scumbag like trump

Dumb F_ _K.......you are torturing people in order to satisfy Limpballs and Culter.....

:laugh:

I can only hope you eventually understand the importance of what he’s doing.
Until then.... all I can offer is :itsok:

Forum List

Back