He is so deep inside her tiny little mind

It DOES NOT matter if it has a value on any market. It was of value to the Trump campaign.
That’s not what the law states, you high school dropout. :lmao:

It’s about campaign finance - not emotional “value”. :lmao:

The Act and Commission regulations include a broad prohibition on foreign national activity in connection with elections in the United States. 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and generally, 11 CFR 110.20. In general, foreign nationals are prohibited from the following activities:

• Making any ***contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or making any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States;
  • Making any contribution or donation to any committee or organization of any national, state, district, or local political party (including donations to a party nonfederal account or office building account);
  • Making any disbursement for an electioneering communication;
  • Making any donation to a presidential inaugural committee.
Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to an FEC enforcement action, criminal prosecution, or both.

*** Contribution:
A gift, subscription, loan, advance or deposit of money or anything of value given to influence a federal election; or the payment by any person of compensation for the personal services of another person if those services are rendered without charge to a political committee for any purpose. 11 CFR 100.52(a) and 100.54.

*** Donation
A payment, gift, subscription, loan, advance, deposit or anything of value given to a person but does not include contributions.11 CFR 300.2(e).

Soliciting, accepting, or receiving contributions and donations from foreign nationals
The Act prohibits knowingly soliciting, accepting or receiving contributions or donations from foreign nationals. In this context, "knowingly" means that a person:

• Has actual knowledge that the funds solicited, accepted, or received are from a foreign national;
  • Is aware of facts that would lead a reasonable person to believe that the funds solicited, accepted, or received are likely to be from a foreign national; or
  • Is aware of facts that would lead a reasonable person to inquire whether the source of the funds solicited, accepted or received is a foreign national.

Foreign nationals - FEC.gov

The Clinton campaign legally hired a law firm and didn't repeatedly lie about it or dictate false stories about it.
Your desperate attempt to paint “poor” Hitlery as a “victim” continues to fail.
Tucker Carlson just blew the cover off the 2016 election influence charade, after he read an internal email on Monday night's show from a senior Google employee who admitted to using company resources to make a "silent donation" to a liberal group that was creating ads and donating funds to bus Latinos to voting stations during the 2016 election in key swing states, in an effort to help Hillary Clinton win.
You people engaged in every tactic imaginable (voter fraud, Russian collusion, corporate collusion, etc.) in an attempt of to steal the election for Hitlery and she still got her ass kicked. :laugh:

Google Was "Working To Get Hillary Clinton Elected" With "Silent Donation" According To Leaked Internal Email

okey dokey... you just sunk yourself.

Zero Hedge
Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Maxine is getting inside Trumps tiny mind

Imagine having to answer questions
Maxine Waters is asking questions to hurt America's elected President. She is a vicious, evil hatemonger against people who do their best to serve their fellow Americans.

She belongs in a meanness museum.

Maybe if our president could answer questions without lying, people would not be so mean
You poor confused man. TDS much?

Democrats are coming unhinged. Now their leadership has gone verifiably insane...
tRump has unhinged Twitter rants on a daily, hell sometimes hourly, basis.

So he's insane, right?
The only ranting there is are the TDS idiots' groupthink disapproval and attaboys of other TDS idiots who "answer" based on garbage they collect from DNC propaganda machines. Trump's info is the real deal. I know that's hard for you lefties who don't know better.

Democrats are coming unhinged. Now their leadership has gone verifiably insane...

So he's insane, right?
So you are a Russian Troll or DNC Troll from a Troll farm, right?
Don't waste my time child. We already you you damn tRumpkins accuse folks of crimes you are guilty of.
You don't have the intellectual capacity to engage in honest debate. And you completely ignore any points anyone has made which blow your bullshit out of the water.

Yet you seem to be Hell bent on proving you are a troll and appearing on more and more IGNORE Lists of USMB Members.

Why is that?

Are you just blind, unaware and too aloof to see yourself as others view you?

Or are you just stupid?

Or are you on a mission to promote disinformation, and troll other members here?

You're ignoring my request for the FBI report on Deutsche Bank.

Speaking of disinformation, you've spit out more than Russian television.

Trump wrong on Podesta and DNC server
Did you know the Pulitzer Prize people are far-lefties? And did you know that Politicfact was rewarded by these far lefties? Just wondering, because you're putting a lot of faith in people who hire liars to prove their points, which fizzle each and every time, because the righties don't cotton to habitual liars, nor do we tolerate it among our politicians. You're gonna faint when you get to heaven and St. Peter informs you that President Trump has told the truth all along, that his information was correct, and that you made a couple of mistakes on account of not knowing it. Poor baby. You'll see some day.

The hiring of Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to get dirt on Trump was legal. The Trump Tower meeting Traitor Tot had to get dirt on Clinton was illegal. Simple enough even for you, I'd think.
So what you’re saying is when a Dumbocrat does it, it is “legal” no matter what it is, and when a Republican does it, it is “illegal” no matter what it is? :eusa_doh:

You just might be the ultimate partisan hack.
Well, Patriot, it's just that he believes the wrong people. He will ultimately regret it. Right now, they're just passing their TDS trash onto him, and he doesn't know it. imho.

So he's insane, right?
So you are a Russian Troll or DNC Troll from a Troll farm, right?
Don't waste my time child. We already you you damn tRumpkins accuse folks of crimes you are guilty of.
You don't have the intellectual capacity to engage in honest debate. And you completely ignore any points anyone has made which blow your bullshit out of the water.

Yet you seem to be Hell bent on proving you are a troll and appearing on more and more IGNORE Lists of USMB Members.

Why is that?

Are you just blind, unaware and too aloof to see yourself as others view you?

Or are you just stupid?

Or are you on a mission to promote disinformation, and troll other members here?
Irony, Comrade. Irony.

The Clinton campaign legally hired a law firm and didn't repeatedly lie about it or dictate false stories about it.
Your desperate attempt to paint “poor” Hitlery as a “victim” continues to fail.
Tucker Carlson just blew the cover off the 2016 election influence charade, after he read an internal email on Monday night's show from a senior Google employee who admitted to using company resources to make a "silent donation" to a liberal group that was creating ads and donating funds to bus Latinos to voting stations during the 2016 election in key swing states, in an effort to help Hillary Clinton win.
You people engaged in every tactic imaginable (voter fraud, Russian collusion, corporate collusion, etc.) in an attempt of to steal the election for Hitlery and she still got her ass kicked. :laugh:

Google Was "Working To Get Hillary Clinton Elected" With "Silent Donation" According To Leaked Internal Email

Gotta change the story do you? The only problem is the story you're trying to tell yourself is a lie.

And do you really want to dive into campaign finance violations because crooked Donnie Small Hands is obese belly deep in that too. In fact, he's an in-indicted co conspirator in felony violations that are sending his personal lawyer to jail. And that's just scratching the surface when we can move on to the NRA and Republicans.

So he's insane, right?
The only ranting there is are the TDS idiots' groupthink disapproval and attaboys of other TDS idiots who "answer" based on garbage they collect from DNC propaganda machines. Trump's info is the real deal. I know that's hard for you lefties who don't know better.
Did you sleep through the whole weekend? tRump ranted unhingedly almost non stop.

The Act and Commission regulations include a broad prohibition on foreign national activity in connection with elections in the United States. 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and generally, 11 CFR 110.20. In general, foreign nationals are prohibited from the following activities:

Making any contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or making any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States;
Foreign nationals - FEC.gov
Thank you!!! As you can see from your own link, nowhere does it state meeting or even the exchange of information as being prohibited. I swear, if you people didn’t have disinformation you wouldn’t have any information at all.
Don't Football players have to at least have basic reading comprehension?

Making any contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or making any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States;
Stolen information was "a thing of value" to crooked Trump and Co.
Projecting again? lol

The hiring of Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to get dirt on Trump was legal. The Trump Tower meeting Traitor Tot had to get dirt on Clinton was illegal. Simple enough even for you, I'd think.
So what you’re saying is when a Dumbocrat does it, it is “legal” no matter what it is, and when a Republican does it, it is “illegal” no matter what it is? :eusa_doh:

You just might be the ultimate partisan hack.
Well, Patriot, it's just that he believes the wrong people. He will ultimately regret it. Right now, they're just passing their TDS trash onto him, and he doesn't know it. imho.

No, actually, you've got it completely backwards. She, meaning me, believes in facts. The fact is the way the Clinton campaign went about the very normal process of opposition research was completely and 100% legal as far as we know from public reporting.

The Trump Tower meeting with Russians linked to the Kremlin in order to get dirt on Hillary, is NOT a legal way to get opposition research on your opponent. That is why Trump and company repeatedly LIED about it.

So he's insane, right?
Did you sleep through the whole weekend? tRump ranted unhingedly almost non stop.
If you were lied about 1 bazillion times a day, you'd have the right to refute those lying or passing someone else's bad information along against you. That's all he does some days is refute the smudges that arise from the old Clinton war room that only withdrew when put on the stand with a weak "I don't recall," "I don't remember that" and oh, yes, Hillary's words to the grand jury: "I FORGET!!!!!"

Of course she doesn't forget. She lied her ass off. :rolleyes:

Some of you don't know what a lot of us remember seeing her say that on tv. She looked like a little kid who was telling his mommy that no, his little hands had never touched the cookie jar. It was a classic. Of course, you may never have been a mommy who made the best chocolate chip cookies on the block. :lmao:

So he's insane, right?
If you were lied about 1 bazillion times a day, you'd have the right to refute those lying or passing someone else's bad information along against you. That's all he does some days is refute the smudges that arise from the old Clinton war room that only withdrew when put on the stand with a weak "I don't recall," "I don't remember that" and oh, yes, Hillary's words to the grand jury: "I FORGET!!!!!"

Some of you don't know what a lot of us remember seeing her say that on tv. She looked like a little kid who was telling his mommy that no, his little hands had never touched the cookie jar. It was a classic. Of course, you may never have been a mommy who made the best chocolate chip cookies on the block. :lmao:

Do you have a single link to any of your bullshit?

So he's insane, right?

Ok, we've moved from "no unhinged rants" to "yes but he has a good reason".

This is progress, I'm proud of you.

So he's insane, right?

2LF.gif

So he's insane, right?

this is the part where she says all of the links have been removed from the internets...

So he's insane, right?

this is the part where she says all of the links have been removed from the internets...

Or just, tra la la, pretends the post never happened. (See post above)

Forum List

Back