He Promised to Release His Tax Returns and Boasted About How Corrupt He Has Been

fyi: Donald Rump is under routine audits like every other wealthy individual with a business like his. He was never under and 'official' in the way he portrays it.

Too many sycophants are as ignorant as they are stupid. And yes, there is a difference between those two things
Too many sycophants are as ignorant as they are stupid.
Is that a confession?

MisterBeale

Wealthy people with good lawyers walk all the time. Laws were broken. That disgusting man boasted about breaking laws. He even boasted that his supporters would look the other way if he shot somebody dead on 5th Ave

Ah, I was under the impression that you were serious.

If you actually want someone impeached, cite the law. If not, I don't have any interest in this thread. All of those articles you cited were from before the election, IOW, they had one job, to influence the election.

The election is over, it's done. If you are serious, cite the law, and give the evidence, then we'll have a serious discussion.

Were I as
What more information does the Congress need in order to impeach, try, and convict Disgusting Donald with being unfit to serve?

He has lied and bribed his way through life, with a con and a dare

"He hasn't broken his promise," Pence said. "Look, Donald Trump has filed over 100 pages of financial disclosure, which is what the law requires. The American people can review that. And he's going -- senator, he's going to release his tax returns when the audit is over." - Oct 5, 2016

A few months ago, The National Memo compiled every single instance, from April 2011 to June 2016, when Donald Trump pledged to release his tax returns as a presidential candidate.

Trump Promised To Release His Tax Returns With Obama's Birth Certificate -- So Where Are They?

and one simple search reveals these nuggets:
Donald Trump Bribes Politicians & Boasts about It - National Review
www.nationalreview.com/article/.../donald-trump-bribes-politicians-and-boasts-about-...
Jan 25, 2016 - I'm not sure what is worse: Donald Trump bragging about paying off politicians, or the ... Have you read the corruption indictment the Justice Department filed against ..... Twump has always been an admitted Demn and still is.
Yes, Trump does buy off corrupt politicians. At least, that's what he told ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../yes-trump-does-buy-off-corrupt-politicians-he-conf...
Sep 6, 2016 - Trump has repeatedly said his political donations were about getting what he wants from politicians.
Donald TRUMP Openly Admits his Own Bribery & CORRUPTION ...
View attachment 101889▶ 0:31

Sep 9, 2016 - Uploaded by PlanetEarth Trimtab
TRUMP was recently fined for his TRUMP Foundation's ILLEGAL political donation to Florida Attorney ...

Trump's Foundation OPENLY Admits To Corruption, Breaking IRS ...
addictinginfo.org/2016/11/22/trump-foundation-corrupt-irs/
Nov 22, 2016 - And as it has just been revealed, the Trump foundation openly admits to corruption and breaking IRS rules about self-dealing.
Washington Monthly | Why Trump's Bribery Scandal Isn't Hurting Him
washingtonmonthly.com/2016/09/11/why-trumps-bribery-scandal-isnt-hurting-him/
Sep 11, 2016 - Trump has already admitted to bribing politicians to do what he ... allegations of corruption don't hurt you as much because you simply look ...​

Were I as butt hurt as you, I wouldn't vote for Trump next time around. I'd show him!

If you actually want someone impeached, cite the law. If not, I don't have any interest in this thread. All of those articles you cited were from before the election, IOW, they had one job, to influence the election.

The election is over, it's done. If you are serious, cite the law, and give the evidence, then we'll have a serious discussion.

Article II § 4 of the Constitution provides as follows: "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

Now, it is up to the Congress to hold hearings and have evidence of treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Rump disgustingly boasted about being part of corruption. He did so on far too many occasions to site here. I've already listed indicting himself in his own words. What more would you need?

What more information does the Congress need in order to impeach, try, and convict Disgusting Donald with being unfit to serve?

He has lied and bribed his way through life, with a con and a dare

"He hasn't broken his promise," Pence said. "Look, Donald Trump has filed over 100 pages of financial disclosure, which is what the law requires. The American people can review that. And he's going -- senator, he's going to release his tax returns when the audit is over." - Oct 5, 2016

A few months ago, The National Memo compiled every single instance, from April 2011 to June 2016, when Donald Trump pledged to release his tax returns as a presidential candidate.

Trump Promised To Release His Tax Returns With Obama's Birth Certificate -- So Where Are They?

and one simple search reveals these nuggets:
Donald Trump Bribes Politicians & Boasts about It - National Review
www.nationalreview.com/article/.../donald-trump-bribes-politicians-and-boasts-about-...
Jan 25, 2016 - I'm not sure what is worse: Donald Trump bragging about paying off politicians, or the ... Have you read the corruption indictment the Justice Department filed against ..... Twump has always been an admitted Demn and still is.
Yes, Trump does buy off corrupt politicians. At least, that's what he told ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../yes-trump-does-buy-off-corrupt-politicians-he-conf...
Sep 6, 2016 - Trump has repeatedly said his political donations were about getting what he wants from politicians.
Donald TRUMP Openly Admits his Own Bribery & CORRUPTION ...
View attachment 101889▶ 0:31

Sep 9, 2016 - Uploaded by PlanetEarth Trimtab
TRUMP was recently fined for his TRUMP Foundation's ILLEGAL political donation to Florida Attorney ...

Trump's Foundation OPENLY Admits To Corruption, Breaking IRS ...
addictinginfo.org/2016/11/22/trump-foundation-corrupt-irs/
Nov 22, 2016 - And as it has just been revealed, the Trump foundation openly admits to corruption and breaking IRS rules about self-dealing.
Washington Monthly | Why Trump's Bribery Scandal Isn't Hurting Him
washingtonmonthly.com/2016/09/11/why-trumps-bribery-scandal-isnt-hurting-him/
Sep 11, 2016 - Trump has already admitted to bribing politicians to do what he ... allegations of corruption don't hurt you as much because you simply look ...​

Your diaper is full.

Article II § 4 of the Constitution provides as follows: "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

Now, it is up to the Congress to hold hearings and have evidence of treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Rump disgustingly boasted about being part of corruption. He did so on far too many occasions to site here. I've already listed indicting himself in his own words. What more would you need?

PROOF.

Can't be impeached til he assumes office.

and even then, he can only be impeached for crimes committed while he is in office.

Who in Congress is going to be so stupid. If the Democrats tried, it would come back to bite them next time they hold the Presidency assuming there will be a next time. The Democrats are also the minority Party in both Houses. The Republicans are not about to do it because they know Trump won the election and held onto the Senate for them. Get over your butt hurt.

Besides the bribery, the Russia stuff could be considered treason. Should be impeached.

Clinton is not admirable. Clinton voted for the illegal invasion of Iraq and is, thus, a war criminal along with the rest of those involved in that heinous act.
None of that makes Trump admirable.

Haaaa.....Clinton has nothing to do with this thread, and your bogus excuses of Clinton and supporting Trump only shows your comatose to the fact that Trump lied.

Trump is president now not Clinton

Forum List

Back