He ran on Law and Order in 2016, and he is running on Law and Order in 2020, why he hasn't done anything

Well first off, despite your grand hopes, a total of 43 people had been arrested by the Feds so far.
Well at least you admit that the feds are not snatching innocent rioters off the street without proper documentation

Most of the protesters are just morons who are following the leader

so there is logical to arresting the leaders

The difference is that when a BLM or anyone kills a cop, they are either killed themselves, or arrested and charged with crimes as soon as they can get their hands on them.
Its worse for cops who are fired and arrested and tried in court JUST FOR DOING THEIR JOB

Well first off, despite your grand hopes, a total of 43 people had been arrested by the Feds so far.
Well at least you admit that the feds are not snatching innocent rioters off the street without proper documentation

Most of the protesters are just morons who are following the leader

so there is logical to arresting the leaders

No, I said there had been 43 arrests. It is not my fault that like any propagandist you modify or adjust the narrative to fit your agenda.

The difference is that when a BLM or anyone kills a cop, they are either killed themselves, or arrested and charged with crimes as soon as they can get their hands on them.
Its worse for cops who are fired and arrested and tried in court JUST FOR DOING THEIR JOB

Really? Help me out here. Why is it when people point out the violations of the 4th Amendment, the law and order types scream if you have nothing to fear, you have nothing to hide. Yet, when it is a cop we hear how awful it is for the cop.

It isn't awful for anyone else to be accused of a crime? It isn't awful for anyone else who is innocent to be charged with a crime?

Tell me why it isn't awful for Christopher Abernathy? He served 28 years for a crime he did not commit. The Police coerced a witness to testify, and held Abernathy who is mentally disabled in a room for a day forcing him to confess. TO A CRIME HE DID NOT COMMIT.

How exactly is it worse for a cop than an innocent man? Christopher Abernathy - National Registry of Exonerations

How exactly is it worse for a cop than a guy who had nothing to do with it? Better yet, how is it good for the Community when the guilty guy is left out there to commit more crimes because the innocent guy is taking the fall? Fuck off with that worse for the cop crap.

Tell me why it isn't awful for Christopher Abernathy?
Thats a sad story for abernathy

but totally beside the point for this issue

however it does reveal your generalized hate for cops which seems to be a common motivation for many rioters

Tell me why it isn't awful for Christopher Abernathy?
Thats a sad story for abernathy

but totally beside the point for this issue

however it does reveal your generalized hate for cops which seems to be a common motivation for many rioters

I don't hate anyone. It is one of those things that infuriates the extremists, like yourself. I don't hate cops. I don't hate rioters, or murderers or terrorists. Hate poisons the soul and clouds the judgement. It is a weapon only to the enemies of the one with the hate. I would never give an enemy that much of an advantage.

I eschew lives. I view jejune people with disdain. But not hatred. Now, perhaps you can help me. How is it that my example demonstrates how I hate cops? I gave you an example, with a link to the story with the evidence laid out. Evidence accepted by courts I might add, and accepted as true.

What is interesting, is how you did not explain why that was better than a cop being held accountable. Your entire argument I might add, was that it is way worse for a cop. So how is spending 28 years in prison for a crime you did not commit better than a cop being charged with a crime?

I don't hate anyone. It is one of those things that infuriates the extremists, like yourself. I don't hate cops. I don't hate rioters, or murderers or terrorists.
I think I struck a nerve and caused you to break out in lies

you dont hate terrorists who murder innocent people?

only a terrorist could not hate terrorists

so I think you do hate terrorists - and cops

No, I said there had been 43 arrests.
I get that

the feds are not working in secret loke libs claim they are

Plenty of links have been made about people who were picked up and then released later. But let's get serious. It might be a nice change. The Navy Vet who was beaten. There are few reasons that it might be justified. a) The guy was trying to push past the line. He wasn't in the video. And in trying to push past the line, he would have assaulted a Federal Agent, and deserve arrest. He wasn't arrested. So either the Feds didn't have a case of assault, or he never did it. b) Failure to disperse. This is a fail since the Feds after beating on him, fell back to their lines. They came out, to beat him, and then fell back. That means that there is no justification I can think of, perhaps you can. Using force to effect an arrest, or an effort to clear the area. Neither of which happened in the case.

The guy with the Boom Box who was shot in the head. Again, force is authorized and justified in certain situations. To effect an arrest. But there was no one arresting him To defend oneself or the building they were protecting. From the dangers of a boombox? Was it playing ultrasonic crowd dispersal noises? Nope.

The authority to use force is derived from the enforcement of laws. To effect an arrest, or self defense, or something. Yet in more and more of these cases, we see that the use of force is not being given even a veneer of legitimacy. So how is Justice Served with random acts of violence?

What is interesting, is how you did not explain why that was better than a cop being held accountable.
People with a genuine beef with some cops do not burn a CVS pharmacy for revenge

thats insane

you and the rioters are just using Black Lives Matter as a cover for your anarchy

I don't hate anyone. It is one of those things that infuriates the extremists, like yourself. I don't hate cops. I don't hate rioters, or murderers or terrorists.

And I quote. Forgive us our Trespasses as we forgive those who Trespass against us. I was taught as a child in Church that hatred was a sin. I was taught it by my Parents. I was taught it by philosophy and ethical arguments from classic books. I was taught it as a man in watching others.

So no. I do not hate. I did not hate those I killed while I was in the Army. I do not hate those who caused the deaths of my mates. Hatred serves their goals. Not mine.

Another lesson. Judge not lest he be so Judged. That lesson teaches us that our hearts and minds are where sin lies. And we will be judged as we did. It is why I never say and do not believe that someone should or has gone to Hell. It is not up to me. It is up to God. And I have faith that God will do what He knows is right. I do not know that Hitler is in Hell. I do not know and do not care. God does not owe me an explanation. I serve Him.

I can defend myself without hatred and anger. I am more effective if I am thinking. I can strike to disable or kill as needed without anger or hatred. In fact hatred makes it harder to win. So why is it good to hate?

What is interesting, is how you did not explain why that was better than a cop being held accountable.
People with a genuine beef with some cops do not burn a CVS pharmacy for revenge

thats insane

you and the rioters are just using Black Lives Matter as a cover for your anarchy

And the boom box guy was rioting? The Navy Ver was rioting standing there? The naked woman was rioting?

And I quote. Forgive us our Trespasses as we forgive those who Trespass against us. I was taught as a child in Church that hatred was a sin. I was taught it by my Parents. I was taught it by philosophy and ethical arguments from classic books. I was taught it as a man in watching others.

So no. I do not hate. I did not hate those I killed while I was in the Army. I do not hate those who caused the deaths of my mates. Hatred serves their goals. Not mine.

Another lesson. Judge not lest he be so Judged. That lesson teaches us that our hearts and minds are where sin lies. And we will be judged as we did. It is why I never say and do not believe that someone should or has gone to Hell. It is not up to me. It is up to God. And I have faith that God will do what He knows is right. I do not know that Hitler is in Hell. I do not know and do not care. God does not owe me an explanation. I serve Him.

I can defend myself without hatred and anger. I am more effective if I am thinking. I can strike to disable or kill as needed without anger or hatred. In fact hatred makes it harder to win. So why is it good to hate?
Its obvious that you hate cops just as your minions rioting in the streets do

You can invoke God but its not a convincing denial coming from you

All politicians who run on "law and order" are the sort who themselves are always doing crimes. Like how Clinton ran on law and order, but was having state troopers arrange trysts between him and unsuspecting lady drivers. And also like how Giuliani was caught acting as Treason Czar in Ukraine. As long as laws do not apply equally to all, there will be a general disrespect for laws and those who enforce the inequality.

Forum List

Back