"he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President"

Trump is disputing Kelly said 'don't hire a 'yes man'' or 'you will be impeached' - CNNPolitics

John Kelly said that he told Trump that if he replaced him with a yes man that he would get impeached. The White House said Kelly was unequipped to handle Trump's Genius.

Really.

If the White House wants to claim Trump is a genius, where is the IQ test?

Where is an example of this genius?

Kelly seems to be entirely missing the point that if you are not a 'yes man', then Trump will not be keeping you around.

The "yes" being to the question did you get the job done! If the answer is "no" the reply "You're fired"! Just like any other business executives!

Trump is disputing Kelly said 'don't hire a 'yes man'' or 'you will be impeached' - CNNPolitics

John Kelly said that he told Trump that if he replaced him with a yes man that he would get impeached. The White House said Kelly was unequipped to handle Trump's Genius.

Really.

42f2931513a706607a8f854bde0c4e8d83a44305027ea769d93bb297ddbd8ac7_1.jpg

No doubt in my mind.

I repeat

If it weren't for being born with money and a name...Trump would just be some fat old guy ranting in a corner barbershop

Which barbershop are you in right now they must have cheese to go with your whine? And I doubt he has ever been to a Barbershop! Salons are probably more his style being a billionaire and all. Where did you make your Billions? Talking shit really doesn't pay you should find another job.:boo_hoo14: Hilary lost!

Really.

No doubt in my mind.
Einstein couldn't tie his own shoes! I see what you mean!

Really.

No doubt in my mind.
Einstein couldn't tie his own shoes! I see what you mean!

At least Einstein knew what a shoe was. He also probably got them on the right feet.

Trump was going to be impeached regardless of whom he hired. What a silly statement.

I prefer to say "The Democrats were going to try to impeach Trump, regardless of whom he hired."

I'm not entirely convinced that they are going to succeed.
With the Rs in control of the Senate the evidence against him will have to be incontrovertible.

Yep. Democrats had better have all their shit in one pile.
Well, they ARE a pile of shit.

America is Trump's company. If you want to succeed, work with him.

He ran all of his companies into bankruptcy.

Odd, how you want that for America.

If you aren't making money in this Trump economy, you're doing something seriously wrong.

Yeah, you do understand that additional pocket change is increasing income. Unfortunately for you, that's all you are getting.
America's Humongous Wealth Gap Is Widening Further
But go ahead and continue living in your fantasy world, that is driven by drinking way too much Kool-aid.

If you aren't making money in this Trump economy, you're doing something seriously wrong.

Yeah, you do understand that additional pocket change is increasing income. Unfortunately for you, that's all you are getting.
But go ahead and continue living in your fantasy world, that is driven by drinking way too much Kool-aid.

Maybe you're only getting pocket change in a shithole like Minneapolis, but we're doing pretty good here.

BTW: I heard that someone named Al-Baghdadi got killed tonight. Please extend my deepest condolences to Ilhan Omar if that was one of her husbands, boyfriends, or campaign workers, mmmk?

Last edited:
Sorry to burst your bubble but middle class income under Trump (in 3 years) has increased 5 times more than under Obama in 8 years. You call that pocket change? Face it, Trump is kicking Obama's ass. And all the spin and propaganda you guys can throw out there won't make people think they don't have more money now. Get ready for an ass kicking next year.

Maybe you're only getting pocket change in a shithole like Minneapolis, but we're doing pretty good here.

BTW: I heard that someone named Al-Baghdad i got killed tonight. Please extend my deepest condolences to Ilhan Omar if that was one of her husbands, boyfriends, or campaign workers, mmmk?

Shithole?
#1 Minneapolis, Minn.
13 US cities where anyone would be lucky to live
It's official: Twin Cities the best place to live in the U.S., says list of lists
Is Minneapolis the Best City in America?
Best Places to Live – City Rankings – Americas Top Hygge Cities
Again, you show your complete ignorance of the real world.

Omar? She's not my representative. I think she's way too liberal. However. I always get a chuckle how she freaks out, simpleminded folks like you.
Also, great news about al-Baghdadi! Not quite a bin Laden, but he's was pure evil trash. As in the bin Laden killing, good job Special Ops!

Sorry to burst your bubble but middle class income under Trump (in 3 years) has increased 5 times more than under Obama in 8 years. You call that pocket change? Face it, Trump is kicking Obama's ass. And all the spin and propaganda you guys can throw out there won't make people think they don't have more money now. Get ready for an ass kicking next year.

Oh?
Economy Is Slowing Because Trump Administration Ignored Struggling Families

There is a certain unique brilliance to Trump. He basically brainstorms policies publicly like a mad hatter and then chooses which way to go after already seeing how people are going to react. To the democrats, they see this as him contradicting himself. In reality he is just opening up seeing how policies get decided in a way people have never seen before, particularly from his predecessor.

I don't especially like Trump, but he is a jedi master when it comes to trolling his way through debate to get to wherever it is he ends up getting to on policy.
Best excuse ever for the frenetic and wanting decision making process now in place in the White House.

There is a certain unique brilliance to Trump. He basically brainstorms policies publicly like a mad hatter and then chooses which way to go after already seeing how people are going to react. To the democrats, they see this as him contradicting himself. In reality he is just opening up seeing how policies get decided in a way people have never seen before, particularly from his predecessor.

I don't especially like Trump, but he is a jedi master when it comes to trolling his way through debate to get to wherever it is he ends up getting to on policy.
If it weren't for being born with money and a name...Trump would just be some fat old guy ranting in a corner barbershop

Some hard facts for you:

"2016 presidential election Hillary Clinton and her supporters spent a record $1.2 billion for her losing presidential campaign — twice as much as the winner, Donald Trump, according to the latest records."

https://nypost.com/2016/12/09/hillary-clintons-losing-campaign-cost-a-record-1-2b/

Trump only spent $66.1 million of his own money to beat Hillary. His fortune is relatively small, compared to others.
Only?

With the Rs in control of the Senate the evidence against him will have to be incontrovertible.
I really don't see that as having anything to do with it. If the Rs in control of the Senate think it is to their advantage to have Individual1 as POTUS he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue on live tv and get away with it.

Forum List

Back