"he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President"

I repeat

If it weren't for being born with money and a name...Trump would just be some fat old guy ranting in a corner barbershop

I was reading where trump has LOST more $ in failed business attempts than he has made.

Trump is disputing Kelly said 'don't hire a 'yes man'' or 'you will be impeached' - CNNPolitics

John Kelly said that he told Trump that if he replaced him with a yes man that he would get impeached. The White House said Kelly was unequipped to handle Trump's Genius.

Really.

If the White House wants to claim Trump is a genius, where is the IQ test?

Where is an example of this genius?
------------------------------- seems to me that the last thing you will ever get is an 'TRUMP iq' test as that'd be none of your business RDave .

Because it would conclude he is a low-grade moron.

Trump is disputing Kelly said 'don't hire a 'yes man'' or 'you will be impeached' - CNNPolitics

John Kelly said that he told Trump that if he replaced him with a yes man that he would get impeached. The White House said Kelly was unequipped to handle Trump's Genius.

Really.

He beat Washington to shit and continues to do so. He lives inside your head.

Really.

Kelly seems to be entirely missing the point that if you are not a 'yes man', then Trump will not be keeping you around.
------------------------------------------ seems to me that 'kelly' misses the point that he was working for his BOSS named The TRUMP . I didn't look at link yet .
one of the roles of chief of staff:
Advise the president on various issues, including telling the president what they do not want to hear.

The Democrats and media declared that Obama was the highest IQ smartest president ever. Yet he was a total disaster and his policies an abject failure.

Pres.Trump has proven to be the best president we have had in decades. .. :cool:

You are very funny. Fortunately Americans are smarter than you are. Trump is the worst President in my lifetime. That is why Obama and Bush's approvals are up while Trump's is down.

Really.

Kelly seems to be entirely missing the point that if you are not a 'yes man', then Trump will not be keeping you around.
------------------------------------------ seems to me that 'kelly' misses the point that he was working for his BOSS named The TRUMP . I didn't look at link yet .
one of the roles of chief of staff:
Advise the president on various issues, including telling the president what they do not want to hear.
---------------------------------------So KELLY was working in a Union Shop eh ??? Anyway if TRUMP Doesn't like or approve of the advice , well boom , see you later Kelly .

There is a certain unique brilliance to Trump. He basically brainstorms policies publicly like a mad hatter and then chooses which way to go after already seeing how people are going to react. To the democrats, they see this as him contradicting himself. In reality he is just opening up seeing how policies get decided in a way people have never seen before, particularly from his predecessor.

I don't especially like Trump, but he is a jedi master when it comes to trolling his way through debate to get to wherever it is he ends up getting to on policy.

There is nothing brilliant about Trump. He thinks he can do anything he wants and Kelly was 100% right. Trump's instincts are that of a dictator who has no checks and balances on him,

Really.

------------------------------- seems to me that the last thing you will ever get is an 'TRUMP iq' test as that'd be none of your business RDave .

-------------------------------------- well , for all of the TRUMPS shortcomings , he is your President BBee .

Really.

-------------------------------------- well , for all of the TRUMPS shortcomings , he is your President BBee .

Sean Hannity: Obama's "Not My President" | Video ...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com › video › 2015/01/12 › sean_hannity_ob...

Jan 12, 2015 - During a Friday night Hannity superpanel on the rise of radical Islam, host Sean Hannity said Obama's not "his president." ... What General al-Sisi said was calling for a revolution. ... "He may die for those comments, saying you've got to change," Hannity opined. ... "He backed the opposition ...
1" Anti Barack Obama "Not My President" Button ... - Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com › Anti-Barack-Obama-President-Button

WOMEN MEN GIRLS BOYS BABY LUGGAGE SALES & DEALS NEW ARRIVALS. ... Obama Forever Shirt, Barack Obama T-Shirt, Not My President Tee, Anti Trump Shirt M54. ... JINX Halo 5: Guardians Collectible 3 Enamel Pin Set (Swords of Sanghelios, Firestorm Osiris, Blue….
Obama Is Not My President Banners - CafePress

https://www.cafepress.com › Obama-is-not-my-president › Stickers & Signs

Find 1000s of Obama Is Not My President Banners banners on CafePress today! We have hundreds of different banner designs; can't find one you like?

There is a certain unique brilliance to Trump. He basically brainstorms policies publicly like a mad hatter and then chooses which way to go after already seeing how people are going to react. To the democrats, they see this as him contradicting himself. In reality he is just opening up seeing how policies get decided in a way people have never seen before, particularly from his predecessor.

I don't especially like Trump, but he is a jedi master when it comes to trolling his way through debate to get to wherever it is he ends up getting to on policy.

There is nothing brilliant about Trump. He thinks he can do anything he wants and Kelly was 100% right. Trump's instincts are that of a dictator who has no checks and balances on him,
-------------------------------------- in YOUR opinion eh BBee .

Really.

The "yes" being to the question did you get the job done! If the answer is "no" the reply "You're fired"! Just like any other business executives!

The President is not a business executive. He cannot do whatever he does wants. There are checks and balances on a President. The "yes" being do you agree with me and worship me. If the answer is no or you tell the truth then you are fired.

Effective leaders know the peril of yes-men, bad leaders insist on them. By now Trump has purged his administration of anyone who might attempt to be the voice of reason.

actually....according to the opinions of 100% of all decent Americans.

Really.

Your heroes are Prog broads. Enough said. The good thing about any collapse is they will get theirs and their families also. Poverty has a way of bringing about vengeance and vendetta. They will be passed around first if still fertile.

Really.

The "yes" being to the question did you get the job done! If the answer is "no" the reply "You're fired"! Just like any other business executives!

The President is not a business executive. He cannot do whatever he does wants. There are checks and balances on a President. The "yes" being do you agree with me and worship me. If the answer is no or you tell the truth then you are fired.
---------------------------------- if you have rules to FORCE on President Trump you best get to work BBee .

Lessee. Well for starters, Trump with little backing, money or experience, beat out 17 other GOP career candidates to win the nomination, then despite having 99% of the media against him, went on to beat a career politician globally known and with 2 billion dollars financing her.

Then he went on to nearly totally crush the ISIS that had eluded Obama for years, settled the Korean Peninsula conflict and ended nuclear wrangling, bucked heads with the #2 Superpower on trade, got us out of TPP and the Paris Accord, boosted jobs, wages and the economy, put Iran on its heels, and put the Supreme Court back squarely in the laps of the GOP.

Then despite being blocked in every direction has still managed to get a good portion of the southern border wall built and repaired. All the while fighting an endless Mueller Witch Trial which he defeated and is now looking to not only come out of another effort to nullify his election as he juggles the mess in Syria, but to then go on and be reelected to do far more.

That may be the greatest act of genius in politics in the last 100 years.

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good and that is why Trump won.

Trump had plenty of money and name recognition and he was the only one who had that. The Republicans chased out Romney in favor of Bush. That changed the complexion of the race. Romney had a second home in New Hampshire which he likely would have won. There are a lot of Mormons in Nevada which would have given Romney a leg up. Also the anti-Trump vote was never able to coalesce behind a single candidate. Rubio and Cruz got more votes than Trump but it was split between the 2 of them. Early voting exacerbated that. Normally voters find a candidate among those left. However if you voted early and your candidate dropped out then your vote was thrown away. That is why Trump got 44% of the vote in the Republican primaries.

Clinton was the worst candidate Democrats could have run. 29% of voters thought both Clinton and Trump were dishonest. That is why 25% of voters were voting against the other candidate. That is why Trump won.

It was Iraq who crushed ISIS as the military got it's act together. The Kurds defeated ISIS in Syria. Then Trump sold the Kurds out. There was never going to be a nuclear war on the Korean Peninsula. Un was doing the equivalent of a child holding his breath until he turns blue. As a result, Un got Trump to recognize him as a equal which is something even Obama did not do. He started a trade war which is leading to a slowdown at least.

Trump has gotten very little of the wall done. He got money from Congress to repair and replace fencing. Only 2% of the fence has been completed in Texas. Very little has been done.

Really.

---------------------------------- if you have rules to FORCE on President Trump you best get to work BBee .

It is something called the Constitution. It establishes a system of checks and balances. Try reading it.

It is not my opinion. It is now a proven fact.

Really.

It is something called the Constitution. It establishes a system of checks and balances. Try reading it.
---------------------------------------- no insult but I do not believe that the vast majority of YOU message board people from smartest to dumbest know very much about anything and that in includes the USA Constitution BBee .

Forum List

Back