Head of BLM blames Democrats

It's not fake news. They could have instituted reforms long ago.

what reforms?? Big cites are run by warm hearted bleeding heart liberals already. Cops kill fewer blacks than whites( only 9 blacks out of 44 unarmed killings by cops among 10 million arrests a year). There are no reforms coming. What must change is the insane black privilege that leads to rioting and looting out of pure ignorance of the facts.

103067724_10222836180362036_6869658851709422240_o.jpg

It's not fake news. They could have instituted reforms long ago.

what reforms?? Big cites are run by warm hearted bleeding heart liberals already. Cops kill fewer blacks than whites( only 9 blacks out of 44 unarmed killings by cops among 10 million arrests a year). There are no reforms coming. What must change is the insane black privilege that leads to rioting and looting out of pure ignorance of the facts.

The City That Remade Its Police Department

This isn't good. Someone needs to get to him quick.

Democrats control most of the large city , as they can work with diversity.
and he isn't the head of Black Lives Matter.

He is not a democrat anyway.

All you have to do is talk and you’re done!

Read and you might get it, but I certainly wouldn’t wager one red cent that you would!!

It doesn’t claim he’s the leader of BLM dumbass, he speaks the simple and obviously clear truth and f’nkin morons like you still don’t get it, no wonder this stupidity has any life to it...

Read and you might get it, but I certainly wouldn’t wager one red cent that you would!!

It doesn’t claim he’s the leader of BLM dumbass, he speaks the simple and obviously clear truth and f’nkin morons like you still don’t get it, no wonder this stupidity has any life to it...
The op puts head of BLM , and nothing can be further from the truth. He is a activist for the BLM and his opinion doesn't mean shit to me.

And your the moron.

Last edited:

The op puts head of BLM , and nothing can be further from the truth. He is a activist for the BLM and his opinion doesn't mean shit to me.

And your the moron.
Um, it's "you're", not your. Idiot filth.

Law abiding citizens need to abandon blue areas before the police go on strike and they become violent warzones .

Get your family out of nursing homes in blue areas.

Close your business and sell it while you still can.

ABANDON BLUE AREAS!!!! while you still can.

Democrats and Neo-communist don't respect life or property. Don't be their next victim.

He's a leader in BLM. So now you're gonna throw him under the bus. You twits are hilarious
Shaun King is not the head of BLM.

He is not even a Leader of the BLM movement

Correct, that would be George Soros.

As long as Shaun King remains supportive of politicians such as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez I doubt he has the Democrats shaking in their boots.

1591713224729.png

Right on time! If it doesn't fit your narrative immediately bury your head up your ass and pretend it just didn't happen.
No , he is not the head of BLM and republicans are not in charge of most cities, because Republicans can't handle diversity, and republicans don't have any brains for it. They are voted in.

Shaun King isn't the head of BLM.
And he's a scammer. BLM actually doesn't like King.

Shaun King isn't the head of BLM.
And he's a scammer. BLM actually doesn't like King.
Oh, for sure, yup.

Blacks cry and beg for businesses to move to their neighborhoods, then Blacks riot, burn and loot those businesses, so businesses move out, then Blacks cry and moan and blame Whitey because businesses won't move into their neighborhoods. It's been like this for generations.

The liberals on this board will call it fake news.
But, the worst cities are in fact run by the democrats. Look at Chicago with all of the
Black on Black deaths.
Look at the Chinese virus, the worst states are the ones run by democrats.
But, it's all fake news.

I doubt the libs could manage there way out of a wet paper sack
Democrats run all cities of any size.
Which means they are then responsible for those cities' failures.

We need people training along with police training.

The data is clear on this: 9 in 10 blacks want same # or MORE police! Not less.

"More Blacks Than Whites, Hispanics Want Greater Police ... More blacks (38%) say they want a greater police presence in their local communities than do whites (18%)."

And your the moron.

Okay, he’s been a influence for BLM, the article doesn’t call him the leader, but his point is made, where did you get he isn’t a Democrat?

Why didn’t Obama’s DOJ prosecute any black cops who killed black suspects? None?

Forum List

Back