Health Care for the Holidays....

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
It's time to have the talk

[ame=http://youtu.be/BVzZ83N5y58]Get ready to have the talk - YouTube[/ame]

I'm just wondering if Obama will be making a speech in January taking responsibility for the upsurge in domestic violence this holiday season.

How many USMB liberals will step up and admit that they support this behavior and/or will initiate such conversations with their family members??

I'm trying to figure out how to have the "talk" about how we've got to come up with an extra $800/month just to maintain the level of coverage we've had. Well, it ain't gonna happen. So it's off to the "Marketplace" to find some shit can coverage for not much less than we're paying now. $12,000 deductible, HERE WE COME!

Seriously.

How much lower rent can you get than to try and get your groupies to peddle your legislative train wreck over Thanksgiving dinner?

I would rather have a cousin come in on the holiday to give me a demo of a Kirby.

Seriously.

How much lower rent can you get than to try and get your groupies to peddle your legislative train wreck over Thanksgiving dinner?

I would rather have a cousin come in on the holiday to give me a demo of a Kirby.

Kinda bleeds desperation, don't it?

Forum List

Back