Hello, 911. 2 Eight Foot Aliens Landed in My Backyard

It's INTENTIONAL and you can expect me to do it EVERY DAMN TIME.

I use it so as not to appear racist by using the WHITE 'ASK". just yesterday I had to listen to a back executive at my company give a speech and HE used "Axe." Get over it and STAY ON THREAD TOPIC

And get a fucking sense of humor

AxE, AXE, AXE, AxE, AXE, AXE, AxE, AXE, AXE,
Maybe you are just not funny and also, not as qualified as the black executive you had to listen to....cope and seethe more perhaps

Maybe you are just not funny and also, not as qualified as the black executive you had to listen to....cope and seethe more perhaps
I identify as a black lesbian woman.

Now what do you think of Mexicans calling the police about ALIENS in their back yard? If you don't find THAT funny, the problem might be you

Btw, Elon Musk on why leftists have no sense of humor

It's INTENTIONAL and you can expect me to do it EVERY DAMN TIME.

I use it so as not to appear racist by using the WHITE 'ASK". just yesterday I had to listen to a back executive at my company give a speech and HE used "Axe." Get over it and STAY ON THREAD TOPIC

And get a fucking sense of humor

AxE, AXE, AXE, AxE, AXE, AXE, AxE, AXE, AXE,
Oh my. Pushed a button, didn't I?
You are not the thread poh poh, dearie. Get over yourself.
If you did it on purpose, then you expected a response, right? And you got one, which you didn't much care for. YOU get over it. And I have a sense of humor. It's just lost on those who are looking for a fight. Sorry. You are not worthy, so....toodles, cupcake.

BTW....being a retired property manager, another pet peeve of mine is pubic hair on the toilet when they move out but claim they cleaned SO WELL and want their deposit back. Pubic hairs on a toilet is not cleaning to my standards.

Off topic, but oh fucking well.:spinner:

Not sure why this was months ago but I just saw it now on Inside Edition. All I know is that if I would have heard this story sooner, I could have mentioned my encounter with the Loch Ness Monster.

Oh my. Pushed a button, didn't I?
You are not the thread poh poh, dearie. Get over yourself.
If you did it on purpose, then you expected a response, right? And you got one, which you didn't much care for. YOU get over it. And I have a sense of humor. It's just lost on those who are looking for a fight. Sorry. You are not worthy, so....toodles, cupcake.
Seems I pushed your buttons Good grief Karen
Definately a pot/kettle moment for you

7c6xg44li9921.jpg

Forum List

Back