Her name is Mary

premiums went up at a lower rate since the ACA than previously. so you'd probably be paying higher rates without it.

The ACA just kicked in this year, you cannot attribute anything regarding premiums to the ACA until next year.

In other words, watch out.

Premiums are only part of the story. It's easy to keep premium increases low by increasing deductibles and copays, and by further restricting provider networks and approved procedures and medications.

Poor little baby Norah can no longer be treated by her cardiologist under ObamaCare.

Hopenchange!

I know, I am just sick of people claiming that the bad economy proves that Obamacare is working.

They're just Pigs on the Obama House Farm.

premiums went up at a lower rate since the ACA than previously. so you'd probably be paying higher rates without it.

The ACA just kicked in this year, you cannot attribute anything regarding premiums to the ACA until next year.

In other words, watch out.

Premiums are only part of the story. It's easy to keep premium increases low by increasing deductibles and copays, and by further restricting provider networks and approved procedures and medications.

Poor little baby Norah can no longer be treated by her cardiologist under ObamaCare.

Hopenchange!

That is not the case anymore.

The max out of pocket for 2014 is 6350, for 2015 it is 6450.

There is ZERO wiggle room there, there are going to be a lot of unhappy people just before November.

WOW, what a coincidence. My name is Mary, too. Other than that, no comparison. I lost My doctor of the last 8 years. I have multiple health issues. I lost my job of 20 years, so I have nothing here. I signed up for Obama care, the prescribed health care provider I was assigned to dropped out of the network without notice. Just as I was trying to get an appointment to the office. I am thinking, the VA debacle all over again . Makes me a little cynical. Does Obama have to go through this little game? He feels OUR pain, alright. How so?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back