🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here Are 16 Times Obama Promised No "Boots On The Ground" In Syria

We know he's a f*ing liar. It seems to be a necessary trait to run for office as a Democrat.

like when Bush said he'd run a humble foreign policy?

and lied about WMD's in iraq..... ???
If Bush lied, Clinton lied several years before.
We all remember back then. Clinton wasn't planning to invade Iraq in 1999 but bush was. Look it up.

And had McCain won Wed be at war with Iran.

Putin puts boots on the ground in Syria.......Republicans taunt Obama that he is weak

Obama puts boots on the ground in Syria.....Republicans whine....but you said you wouldn't
Ridiculous aren't they?

I have a simple question for Republicans

You want boots on the ground in Syria or not?

Absolutely not. Nor aircraft including drones. Let Putin handle it. Obama doesn't have a plan nor does he know which side he's on.
We actually agree

U.S. Has nothing to gain in Syria

Then why on earth is anyone eager to go in?!?

I think we should allow Obama to admit he made a mistake and change his strategy. I only hope he doesn't take some half ass approach to the problem. If we are going to boot U.S. troops in harms way go in with overwhelming force and destroy the evil pricks don't dick around.

With that I would agree. I find it hilarious that cons want to use this as an issue as most have been begging for us to put troops in harms way. I just don't want to see us do this just because it seems like we should. If putting boots on the ground is not going to result in a massive change over there, then it's not worth it.

What rifle did he use to kill OBL?
Why did bush land on a carrier in a flight suit to celebrate Obama's kill years before the mission was accomplished?

Want to redo that sentence so it makes sense?
Nope! Looks perfect to me.
"Why did bush land on a carrier in a flight suit to celebrate Obama's kill years before the mission was accomplished?"

What are Obama's kill years?
Bush celebrated Obama's accomplishment, years before he had accomplished his mission.

Bush celebrated prematurely.

You clearly do not remember recent history well.

We know he's a f*ing liar. It seems to be a necessary trait to run for office as a Democrat.

1. U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - World news -...
    www.nbcnews.com/.../t/secret-us-mission-hauls-uranium-iraqCached
    Jul 04, 2008 · Conflict in Iraq on NBCNews.com. ... The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a ...

We all know nbc is a crazy right-wing news organization and would like to prop up Bush

1. U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - World news -...
    www.nbcnews.com/.../t/secret-us-mission-hauls-uranium-iraqCached
    Jul 04, 2008 · Conflict in Iraq on NBCNews.com. ... The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a ...

We all know nbc is a crazy right-wing news organization and would like to prop up Bush

Best of the night, so far!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...NBC, Nothing But Clinton...all the time!

I think we should allow Obama to admit he made a mistake and change his strategy. I only hope he doesn't take some half ass approach to the problem. If we are going to boot U.S. troops in harms way go in with overwhelming force and destroy the evil pricks don't dick around.

With that I would agree. I find it hilarious that cons want to use this as an issue as most have been begging for us to put troops in harms way. I just don't want to see us do this just because it seems like we should. If putting boots on the ground is not going to result in a massive change over there, then it's not worth it.

You guys keep claiming that and yet many of us have been saying we have no business in Syria for years

This is my point.

Republicans trust their Washington politicians.

This is why they believed and defended everything the Bush Administration said regarding Iraq. Republicans tend to see their Big Government leaders as heroes (Goldwater/Reagan). Problem is: citizens are supposed to demand accountability - not just roll over or become cheer leaders.

In contrast to Bush/Iraq, the Left protested LBJ "hey, hey LBJ, how many kids did you kill today?" The Left denied a Democratic president a second term because they didn't like his policies. This would never - and I mean NEVER - happen on the Right. The rightwing voter would never rise-up against a sitting Republican president. The rightwing only thinks the other side lies. The rightwing voter is obedient.

This is my point.

Republicans trust their Washington politicians.

This is why they believed and defended everything the Bush Administration said regarding Iraq. Republicans tend to see their Big Government leaders as heroes (Goldwater/Reagan). Problem is: citizens are supposed to demand accountability - not just roll over or become cheer leaders.

In contrast to Bush/Iraq, the Left protested LBJ "hey, hey LBJ, how many kids did you kill today?" The Left denied a Democratic president a second term because they didn't like his policies. This would never - and I mean NEVER - happen on the Right. The rightwing voter would never rise-up against a sitting Republican president. The rightwing only thinks the other side lies. The rightwing voter is obedient.
Bullshit, the Republicans were instrumental in forcing Nixon to resign. And look at this thread. Liberals are trying to deny Obama even said he wouldn't put boots on the ground even though videos of him saying it have been posted. WTF are you talking about?

Forum List

Back