🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here Are 16 Times Obama Promised No "Boots On The Ground" In Syria

Putin puts boots on the ground in Syria.......Republicans taunt Obama that he is weak

Obama puts boots on the ground in Syria.....Republicans whine....but you said you wouldn't
Ridiculous aren't they?

I have a simple question for Republicans

You want boots on the ground in Syria or not?

Absolutely not. Nor aircraft including drones. Let Putin handle it. Obama doesn't have a plan nor does he know which side he's on.
He did when he killed Osama bin ladin bitch!

As if a schmuck like you knows what's going on. Lol. It's going as good as can be expected.

You remember bush handed Obama a shitty war and economy, right? You want the party that fucked up in the first place back?

What rifle did he use to kill OBL?

Putin puts boots on the ground in Syria.......Republicans taunt Obama that he is weak

Obama puts boots on the ground in Syria.....Republicans whine....but you said you wouldn't
Ridiculous aren't they?

No. I don't want Obama sending troops anywhere because he doesn't have our have our interests in mind.

So otherwise you would support expanded military presence in Syria?

Ridiculous aren't they?

Absolutely not. Nor aircraft including drones. Let Putin handle it. Obama doesn't have a plan nor does he know which side he's on.

As if a schmuck like you knows what's going on. Lol. It's going as good as can be expected.

You remember bush handed Obama a shitty war and economy, right? You want the party that fucked up in the first place back?

How many planes did Bin Laden pilot on 9-11?

Ridiculous aren't they?

Why did bush land on a carrier in a flight suit to celebrate Obama's kill years before the mission was accomplished?

Ridiculous aren't they?

NONE...that same number that Obama killed OBL with!

Ridiculous aren't they?

Why did bush land on a carrier in a flight suit to celebrate Obama's kill years before the mission was accomplished?

Want to redo that sentence so it makes sense?

You know... like if you like your doctor.... so on and so forth....

-Geaux

--------------------------
One thing you might have noticed if you watched White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest trying to explain to reporters why embedding US spec ops with the YPG in Syria doesn’t amount to putting US boots on the ground, is that despite the fact that there are any number of more important questions the media should be asking about the new “plan” (see our full account here), Americans are far more concerned about the apparent contradiction between Obama’s “new” strategy and statements he’s made with regard to US forces in Syria in the past.

Indeed, nearly every question Earnest fielded revolved around whether The White House is set to recant on the administration’s pledge not to put American “combat” forces in Syria.

Carter.png

emarks before meeting with Baltic State leaders, Aug. 30, 2013

"In no event are we considering any kind of military action that would involve boots on the ground, that would involve a long-term campaign. But we are looking at the possibility of a limited, narrow act that would help make sure that not only Syria, but others around the world, understand that the international community cares about maintaining this chemical weapons ban and norm. So again, I repeat, we're not considering any open-ended commitment. We're not considering any boots-on-the-ground approach."

Remarks in the Rose Garden, Aug. 31, 2013

"After careful deliberation, I have decided that the United States should take military action against Syrian regime targets. This would not be an open-ended intervention. We would not put boots on the ground. Instead, our action would be designed to be limited in duration and scope."

Statement before meeting with congressional leaders, Sept. 3, 2013

"So the key point that I want to emphasize to the American people: The military plan that has been developed by our Joint Chiefs — and that I believe is appropriate — is proportional. It is limited. It does not involve boots on the ground. This is not Iraq, and this is not Afghanistan.

News conference in Stockholm, Sweden, Sept. 4, 2013

"I think America recognizes that, as difficult as it is to take any military action — even one as limited as we're talking about, even one without boots on the ground — that's a sober decision."

News conference in St. Petersburg, Russia, Sept. 6, 2013

"The question for the American people is, is that responsibility that we'll be willing to bear? And I believe that when you have a limited, proportional strike like this — not Iraq, not putting boots on the ground; not some long, drawn-out affair; not without any risks, but with manageable risks — that we should be willing to bear that responsibility."

Weekly radio address, Sept. 7, 2013

"What we're not talking about is an open-ended intervention. This would not be another Iraq or Afghanistan. There would be no American boots on the ground. Any action we take would be limited, both in time and scope, designed to deter the Syrian Government from gassing its own people again and degrade its ability to do so."

The rest follow here

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-01/here-are-16-times-obama-promised-no-boots-ground-syria
By Executive Order all military boots are now called Leather Personel Carriers.

Say one nice thing about Obama pelosi or hillary or Bernie.

Nope! Looks perfect to me.

They shower, hopefully daily!

"Why did bush land on a carrier in a flight suit to celebrate Obama's kill years before the mission was accomplished?"

What are Obama's kill years?

Ridiculous aren't they?

No. I don't want Obama sending troops anywhere because he doesn't have our have our interests in mind.

So otherwise you would support expanded military presence in Syria?
No.

"Why did bush land on a carrier in a flight suit to celebrate Obama's kill years before the mission was accomplished?"

Bush celebrated Obama's accomplishment, years before he had accomplished his mission.

Bush celebrated prematurely.

Bernie means well.

Bush celebrated Obama's accomplishment, years before he had accomplished his mission.

Bush celebrated prematurely.

Bush did no such thing, but thanks for explaining your fucked up thinking on the subject!

We know he's a f*ing liar. It seems to be a necessary trait to run for office as a Democrat.

like when Bush said he'd run a humble foreign policy?

and lied about WMD's in iraq..... ???
If Bush lied, Clinton lied several years before.
We all remember back then. Clinton wasn't planning to invade Iraq in 1999 but bush was. Look it up.

And had McCain won Wed be at war with Iran.

We know he's a f*ing liar. It seems to be a necessary trait to run for office as a Democrat.

1. U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - World news -...
    www.nbcnews.com/.../t/secret-us-mission-hauls-uranium-iraqCached
    Jul 04, 2008 · Conflict in Iraq on NBCNews.com. ... The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a ...

If Bush lied, Clinton lied several years before.
We all remember back then. Clinton wasn't planning to invade Iraq in 1999 but bush was. Look it up.

And had McCain won Wed be at war with Iran.
You must have been stoned when he sent Madeline Albright and William Cohen around to college campuses to sell Clinton's plan to invade Iraq.

Forum List

Back