Here are the 19 people charged in the indictment

What the fuck is pew pew do you have a dick stuck in your throat?
Pew pews= your brain farts!
Show us pics of your GUNS then, you mental retard!
Several times you've used sexual connotations to try to earn points. Quit projecting! Take your hand off of your dick when you respond! Whacka whacka whack a! 😂

BECAUSE HE BROKE THE FUCKING LAWS OF GEORGIA!
Damn, Reb, keep up! Use more than 3% of your brain!
With trump's threats and intimidation increasing every day, there is no telling how many people are gonna get hurt. The man is a Vile Person.

He will eventually cause someone else to die. He is showing sign of extreme desperation. He may need to be jailed to keep him from starting a civil war.

With trump's threats and intimidation increasing every day, there is no telling how many people are gonna get hurt. The man is a Vile Person.

He will eventually cause someone else to die. He is showing sign of extreme desperation. He may need to be jailed to keep him from starting a civil war.
Wow the spittle from jimboliar's lips and the sweat pouring off his Mount Rushmore-like forehead when he speaks of his Trumpybear. Just remarkable isn't it?
But as far as starting civil wars, he would need lots of help from your jobless ilk to plan that one right jimboliar??

Not to worry, Biden and democrats are above the law. They can use the power of the fed to ruin a political opponent anytime they want to now, and you'll cheer them on. Do you think Trump will be the last person that opposes them to get this treatment if they're able to get away with it? Sure you do,
No. I knew Trump sucked in 2016. I have always known better than vote for the candidate competing on the basis of who has the worst character. That year, neither Rep or Dem candidate got my vote.

You should start voting for individuals of better character and ones that do not wish to overthrow the government.

No. I knew Trump sucked in 2016. I have always known better than vote for the candidate competing on the basis of who has the worst character. That year, neither Rep or Dem candidate got my vote.

You should start voting for individuals of better character and ones that do not wish to overthrow the government.

Like Biden? :laughing0301: I find it amusing that you're preaching with your track record. 🤡

...or don't vote at all?

Like Biden? :laughing0301: I find it amusing that you're preaching with your track record. 🤡
Not preaching. If I was preaching, I would be passing the plate for donations, like Donny is always doing. Send in your donations. You don't expect him to pay his own legal bills, do you?

...or don't vote at all?
Always vote, even if voting for somebody, you already know cannot win. People that do not vote, have no reason to bitch, as they didn't care in the first place.

Always vote, even if voting for somebody, you already know cannot win. People that do not vote, have no reason to bitch, as they didn't care in the first place.
I agree with that, just wasn't sure I understood what you said earlier. Of course always vote, in person.

Not preaching. If I was preaching, I would be passing the plate for donations, like Donny is always doing. Send in your donations. You don't expect him to pay his own legal bills, do you?

I don't donate to wealthy corrupt politicians like Biden.

Pew pews= your brain farts!
Show us pics of your GUNS then, you mental retard!
Several times you've used sexual connotations to try to earn points. Quit projecting! Take your hand off of your dick when you respond! Whacka whacka whack a! 😂
No that the sound you make when you get your boyfriend dick stuck in your throat

The law will prevail and you will lose.
What law? I've yet to see any of these indictments used for the original intended purpose. That's why when it's gets fast tracked to the supreme court your nightmares will begin

So funny given Joey Capone has already caused so many US deaths that you totally disregard.

What law? I've yet to see any of these indictments used for the original intended purpose. That's why when it's gets fast tracked to the supreme court your nightmares will begin
Are you really this stupid? There hasn't been a conviction...and you are talking Supreme Court?

Forum List

Back