Here are the ABC News debate questions. The anti-Trump bias is even more evident when you read them.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
It's interesting to go through the debate questions in retrospect. They are clearly designed to criticize Trump and insulate Harris. One of the most important questions that WAS NOT ASKED was how Kamala plans to crack down on "price gouging" which is the Democrat's way of blaming business for their economic failure. Instead they began Trump questions like "You have questioned Kamala Harris' race claiming she is not Black.....or "You have called African nations shithole countries.....

Here is the list I recommend reading it, well worth the minute or two to see how Democrat bias in the media works.

It's interesting to go through the debate questions in retrospect. They are clearly designed to criticize Trump and insulate Harris. One of the most important questions that WAS NOT ASKED was how Kamala plans to crack down on "price gouging" which is the Democrat's way of blaming business for their economic failure. Instead they began Trump questions like "You have questioned Kamala Harris' race claiming she is not Black.....or "You have called African nations shithole countries.....

Here is the list I recommend reading it, well worth the minute or two to see how Democrat bias in the media works.

😱

:boo_hoo14:

:laughing0301:

Wow. Kamala must have beat Trump's ass.

The flailing is off the charts.

Exactly what we expected.

democrats can't run on their policies. The American people reject what they stand for.

Their policies are a failure for all to see.

Forum List

Back