Here is a political doozie from England about VP Harris

Does anyone here buy that?

Seriously, are there liberal Democrats who see Harris as anything like a viable candidate?
Well after they use their already conditioned dude to take out Biden, kill him, and then blame it on MAGA Republicans,

President Harris will call a state of emergency and suspend the election and declare Martial Law because

Magas are crazy and Democrats can't win an election on their platforms.

Conditioning is a real thing. Some of that has been going on with some of these mass shootings.

Others happened because Mental Hospitals were closed.

I just calls it like I sees it.

laughing-joe-biden.gif

Dude, seriously.

You're debasing yourself with your "leastest of every evil ever" BS.

Just vote for ORANGE MAN RAD - there's no judgement.

We're happier people.
I am a very happy person, that has lived by the rules. I think those, who don't are shit.

Seriously, are there liberal Democrats who see Harris as anything like a viable candidate?
1. Harris told the press that her job was "difficult."
2. Harris' team don't like her, and some have quit.
3. If she considered her job as vice-president as difficult, when her primary duty is to simply promote the president's policies. How can she think she could handle the actual job of being a president and since he's incompetent, she will be even more so?

Wow!

Are we gonna start posting what foreigners think of Trump?

never mind

So let me get this straight

Trump Humpers don’t like her?

Color me shocked
That’s what you derived? :dunno:

Too difficult for you (it appears) to just answer the question.

It’s not a mystery that I find her both very stupid and also disingenuous. Plus, her cackle is horrifying.

But i asked if are there liberal Democrats who see Harris as anything like a viable candidate?

Wow!

Are we gonna start posting what foreigners think of Trump?
Start?

Libturds have posted such things many times.

But, of course, that’s not the point. The point isn’t what foreigners may think about Kamala, the question is whether there are any libs or Dims who actually think Harris is politically viable as a possible candidate.

Forum List

Back