Here is how to oppose Trump's registry

I am pinning my version on tomorrow morning.

Here is the model for opposition.

11036200_10206869791837519_838267208408432445_n.jpg

Just like the Democrats you belong to, you are an idiot.

The president isn't Caesar, he cannot just do whatever the hell he wants to. The Congress and possibly the Supreme Court wouldn't allow this. Really, just how stupid are you people?
Yet the asshole said it, yeah?

We cannot afford a president like Trump, whose ego makes Obama's seem a negative 8.

Oh, he said it. Listen to the whole thing, but it gets juicy at 40 seconds on.

. The Young Turks! Oh that's an unbiased news source. Not!
He never said registry once. The reporter used the word. You don't register illegals to keep them out, you prevent them from coming in with "good management". OH looky! Trump was talking about illegals, the reporter switched to Muslims. This was a hit job that the MSM
And TYT eagerly does for the Democrats.

Last edited:
I am pinning my version on tomorrow morning.

Here is the model for opposition.

11036200_10206869791837519_838267208408432445_n.jpg

Just like the Democrats you belong to, you are an idiot.

The president isn't Caesar, he cannot just do whatever the hell he wants to. The Congress and possibly the Supreme Court wouldn't allow this. Really, just how stupid are you people?
Yet the asshole said it, yeah?

We cannot afford a president like Trump, whose ego makes Obama's seem a negative 8.
Trump's ego is pro-America at least, unlike Obama.

What registry? I heard a lefty journalist mention a database.
. A lefty reporter asks how a registry of refugees religion would work and Trump replies "You tell me" and the reporter writes a storythatTrump is going to register all Americans by religion.

That's called leftist horseshit reporting!

Wrong. That question was "Mr. Trump, why would Muslim databases not be the same thing as requiring the Jews to register in Nazi Germany? ....What would be the difference.....Is there a difference between the two?"
Trump responded "who are you?"
The reporter said " I'm with NBC News. Is there a difference between registering Muslims and the Jews?"
Trump responded "You tell me."

Uh...what happened to "he said register", lib? And now it's a database? Give it up. The people don't trust liberals and their lapdogs the Media.

Wait, Maybe Trump Didn’t Actually Call for Mandatory Registration of Muslims
Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
I didn't suggest a database-a reporter did.
Yahoo News asked Trump whether this level of tracking might require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion. He wouldn’t rule it out.

“We’re going to have to — we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump said when presented with the idea.
Again, Trump never came up with the idea, it was a question put to him by a reporter. Donald never said he agreed with it. Hit job tactics. You're driving voters to Trump's camp.

Trump said what he said. He agreed with the registry. My sister, who supports Trump, admits he agreed with the idea of a registry. He and she are both wrong.

You freaks can lie and yell all you want, but the political commercials will have him saying what he said. His campaign will nose dive.

Do all of you believe that a registry based on religion for immigration purposes is constitutional?

Trump will not be elected president in this election.

Going out on a limb there. LOL!
I have faith in the constitutional sense of the American people generally and in particular in the older folks who know what they types of lists based on religion mean. Many of Trumps' older supporters have real trouble with his words.

Lol! You take yourself way to seriously. I have been saying he wouldn't get the nomination for months.
Your opinion, my man, so go for it. I am glad you agree with me.

I agree with you on Trump not getting the nomination,.

I do not agree with your hatchet job on this story.

This is the politics I despise, to lie and distort the truth is despicable and dishonest.

Wasn't he talking about registering them in a different way so that they can be identified from other immigrants and so that we can keep an "eye" on them? I think that was the real thinking behind his "registry" comments. Of course it was, otherwise his comments would have been completely irrelevant and nonsensical.

Everything Trump says is irrelevent and Nonsensical, but he's your GOP Frontrunner right now. He says this kind of crazy shit and the Right wing eats it up.

How many more times do I have to tell you, idiot, I'm not a fucking Republican.

Joey B is a liar and a hopeless cause. You can't teach him anything.

Trump said what he said. He agreed with the registry. My sister, who supports Trump, admits he agreed with the idea of a registry. He and she are both wrong.

You freaks can lie and yell all you want, but the political commercials will have him saying what he said. His campaign will nose dive.

Well if your sister said so, well why didn't you say so! :lmao:

Wait, Maybe Trump Didn’t Actually Call for Mandatory Registration of Muslims
Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
I didn't suggest a database-a reporter did.
Yahoo News asked Trump whether this level of tracking might require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion. He wouldn’t rule it out.

“We’re going to have to — we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump said when presented with the idea.
Again, Trump never came up with the idea, it was a question put to him by a reporter. Donald never said he agreed with it. Hit job tactics. You're driving voters to Trump's camp.
When are you idiota going to learn how to read?

One. Give us one example of Donald uttering the word "registry". You people are delusional.

One. Give us one example of Donald uttering the word "registry". You people are delusional.

Here, let's fix this report so we can pin it on Trump.
“We’re going to have to registering Muslims

Trump said it.

Nothing you far righties can do to deflect or to lie.

Your guy killed his chances of being president.

The GOP commercials role out next week against him.

Hey Fakey, you keep earning that moniker.

And no. Your repetition of your lies doesn't alter reality.

He simply did NOT say it.

You might want to someday give honesty a try, you fraudulent little twit.

Ilar, you are silly, almost no common sense.

He said it, he does dread it. Of course he does.

Forum List

Back