Here is how to oppose Trump's registry

Don't need to oppose stupid shit reminiscent of the Nazis plus it being unconstitutional.

not really.

Hey, when you get a chance, look up Korematsu vs. United States. That was the decision where the Supreme Court determined it was totally constitutional to lock up 120,000 people of Japanese Descent, even though 2/3rds of them were American Citizens.

What registry? I heard a lefty journalist mention a database.
. A lefty reporter asks how a registry of refugees religion would work and Trump replies "You tell me" and the reporter writes a storythatTrump is going to register all Americans by religion.

That's called leftist horseshit reporting!
Wrong.

Yet another rightist liar.

I am pinning my version on tomorrow morning.

Here is the model for opposition.

11036200_10206869791837519_838267208408432445_n.jpg

Don't need to oppose stupid shit reminiscent of the Nazis plus it being unconstitutional.
Obviously the need does exist to oppose the idea, that it will never become law isn't the point.

So Trump's registry is going to become law? When does this occur? I doubt anyone would pass this and the Supreme Court would block it.
All legal immigrants are registered..You bonehead

Wasn't he talking about registering them in a different way so that they can be identified from other immigrants and so that we can keep an "eye" on them? I think that was the real thinking behind his "registry" comments. Of course it was, otherwise his comments would have been completely irrelevant and nonsensical.

Wasn't he talking about registering them in a different way so that they can be identified from other immigrants and so that we can keep an "eye" on them? I think that was the real thinking behind his "registry" comments. Of course it was, otherwise his comments would have been completely irrelevant and nonsensical.

Everything Trump says is irrelevent and Nonsensical, but he's your GOP Frontrunner right now. He says this kind of crazy shit and the Right wing eats it up.

Trump's suggestion was not about registering immigrants, it was about registering people because of their religion, even American citizens.
No it wasnt prove it or STFU
Yahoo News asked Trump whether his push for increased surveillance of American Muslims could include warrantless searches. He suggested he would consider a series of drastic measures.

“We’re going to have to do things that we never did before. And some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule,” Trump said. “And certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy. And so we’re going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago.”

Yahoo News asked Trump whether this level of tracking might require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion. He wouldn’t rule it out.

“We’re going to have to — we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump said when presented with the idea. “We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.”
I watched the entire video did you?..Hearsay :slap:
That quote is from a sit down interview Trump did with Yahoo the day before the video that provoked the questions on the video, so Trump knew all along the context was HIS Muslim registry and nothing else.

We should definitely watch these mosques that radicalize people why do you leftist sympathize with radical muslims?

Red herring fallacy, failed attempt to deflect.

Everything Trump says is irrelevent and Nonsensical, but he's your GOP Frontrunner right now. He says this kind of crazy shit and the Right wing eats it up.

How many more times do I have to tell you, idiot, I'm not a fucking Republican.

Do all of you believe that a registry based on religion for immigration purposes is constitutional?

Trump will not be elected president in this election.
Still pushing the Lie................

Riddle me this....................Unregistered immigration is referred to as Illegal Immigration...........why is that..................

REMEMBER: The people who want to deport 11 million human beings and shut down houses of worship are the Starbucks Christmas cups persecuted minority.
12289642_10208141679804191_2874534046504202272_n.jpg

Do all of you believe that a registry based on religion for immigration purposes is constitutional?

Trump will not be elected president in this election.
Still pushing the Lie................

Riddle me this....................Unregistered immigration is referred to as Illegal Immigration...........why is that..................
Deflection by eagle noted and shunted aside. You were saying?

1. Trending Trump rivals decry his call for registering US Muslims Donald Trump Says He'd 'Absolutely' Require Muslims to ...
    The New York Times
    1 day ago - Donald Trump's Call for Muslim Registry Denounced by Democrats. By MAGGIE ... This video is not currently supported on your browser. Video ...
    Donald Trump Would Support Registry for Muslim ... - The Slot
    3 days ago - Donald Trump Would Support Registry for Muslim-Americans; A Literal ...17 interview, including, as he put it, that fact that in a Trump Era, we'll .... Do like in the Beat It video where they're tied together at the wrist and they ...
    Call To Register Muslims Makes Trump Unfit To Be ...
    Hartford Courant
    1 hour ago - Call To Register Muslims Makes Trump Unfit To Be Dogcatcher ... his call for a national registry of Muslims, which was caught on video. ... the U.S. to watch all mosques or whether he is talking about a registry for all Muslims, ...
The Donald made it very clear that he would surveill certain mosques. I totally agree with him as do a majority of Americans. The other allegations are bullshit!

I am pinning my version on tomorrow morning.

Here is the model for opposition.

11036200_10206869791837519_838267208408432445_n.jpg

Just like the Democrats you belong to, you are an idiot.

The president isn't Caesar, he cannot just do whatever the hell he wants to. The Congress and possibly the Supreme Court wouldn't allow this. Really, just how stupid are you people?

Forum List

Back