Here is how to oppose Trump's registry

A
Trump's suggestion was not about registering immigrants, it was about registering people because of their religion, even American citizens.
No it wasnt prove it or STFU
Yahoo News asked Trump whether his push for increased surveillance of American Muslims could include warrantless searches. He suggested he would consider a series of drastic measures.

“We’re going to have to do things that we never did before. And some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule,” Trump said. “And certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy. And so we’re going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago.”

Yahoo News asked Trump whether this level of tracking might require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion. He wouldn’t rule it out.

“We’re going to have to — we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump said when presented with the idea. “We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.”
I watched the entire video did you?..Hearsay :slap:
That quote is from a sit down interview Trump did with Yahoo the day before the video that provoked the questions on the video, so Trump knew all along the context was HIS Muslim registry and nothing else.

We should definitely watch these mosques that radicalize people why do you leftist sympathize with radical muslims?

Any one mosque that you have in mind?

A
No it wasnt prove it or STFU
Yahoo News asked Trump whether his push for increased surveillance of American Muslims could include warrantless searches. He suggested he would consider a series of drastic measures.

“We’re going to have to do things that we never did before. And some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule,” Trump said. “And certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy. And so we’re going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago.”

Yahoo News asked Trump whether this level of tracking might require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion. He wouldn’t rule it out.

“We’re going to have to — we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump said when presented with the idea. “We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.”
I watched the entire video did you?..Hearsay :slap:
That quote is from a sit down interview Trump did with Yahoo the day before the video that provoked the questions on the video, so Trump knew all along the context was HIS Muslim registry and nothing else.

We should definitely watch these mosques that radicalize people why do you leftist sympathize with radical muslims?

Any one mosque that you have in mind?

These mosques or their leading clerics have radicalized attendees to become terrorists, supported terrorist organizations, made radical Islamist remarks or hosted others that have, or are financially backed by radical individuals or organizations.

“Islamist extremists have developed a sophisticated network of interconnected organizations across American,” according to Clarion. “The common thread among these organizations is their ideology of political Islam, which aspires to implement sharia governance and to establish a global Islamic caliphate.”

The FBI declined to tell TheDCNF if the nation’s top law enforcement agency has a similar list.

The map includes 83 – or nearly 4 percent – of the 2,106 mosques in the
United States as of 2010.

Mosques from Clarion Project’s list were excluded if TheDCNF could not verify their addresses. These include Islamist communes like Islamberg in New York.

Several mosques on the Clarion Project’s list stand out.

• Dar al-Hijrah, located just outside Washington in Falls Chruch, Virginia, for example, was the place of worship for two of the 9/11 hijakers. This mosque’s present Imam, Shaker Elsayed, described Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna’s teachings as “the closest reflection of how Islam should be in this life.” The Brotherhood “seeks to implement Sharia-based governance globally,” according to the Clarion Project.

Read more: Here's A Map Of Radical Mosques In The US | The Daily Caller

IF Trump HAD actually said what was falsely reported, I would take issue with it.

I am not a major fan of Trump although at least he IS willing to be forthright about some of his positions and SOME of his positions do make great sense.

However, since it now seems clear (except to the willfully delusional or dishonest ass-hat liberals, like edthesickdick, who love to stir shit even where there's none actually there to stir) that Trump did NOT say any such thing, there isn't much to take issue with.

This IS just a troll thread as someone already correctly noted.

Trump said it.

Nothing you far righties can do to deflect or to lie.

Your guy killed his chances of being president.

The GOP commercials role out next week against him.

IF Trump HAD actually said what was falsely reported, I would take issue with it.

I am not a major fan of Trump although at least he IS willing to be forthright about some of his positions and SOME of his positions do make great sense.

However, since it now seems clear (except to the willfully delusional or dishonest ass-hat liberals, like edthesickdick, who love to stir shit even where there's none actually there to stir) that Trump did NOT say any such thing, there isn't much to take issue with.

This IS just a troll thread as someone already correctly noted.

I would too, and I'm also not a big fan of Trump.
I don't like the idea of a scarlet letter, although if up to me Muslims from that region of the world wouldn't be allowed to immigrate here.

I'll support Trump if he somehow ends up being the nominee, but I'm not too excited about it.

Yep, Jake troll thread all the way.

Attacking personality does not change the fact that Trump said it; that the vids are online and on this Board and in this thread.

The far right's reactionary lying only underscores their desperation.

Trump said it.

Nothing you far righties can do to deflect or to lie.

Your guy killed his chances of being president.

The GOP commercials role out next week against him.

I don't think he'll end up the nominee anyway, but you're at least partially a liar here.

What truly is amazing however, is how the media and the left have practically ignored Hillary's comments about Muslims this week:

'Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.'

"Whatsoever" ? Wow, that's just beyond ignorant.

HRC's comment is stupid and dangerous, while Trump's comment threatens all of us.

So Trump's registry is going to become law? When does this occur? I doubt anyone would pass this and the Supreme Court would block it.

If refugees are stringently vetted, wouldn't they be registered at time of entry? Thus a registry would be formed.

Preview

So Trump's registry is going to become law? When does this occur? I doubt anyone would pass this and the Supreme Court would block it.

If refugees are stringently vetted, wouldn't they be registered at time of entry? Thus a registry would be formed.
The issue is he said "Muslim", and he has said it over and over and over, now instead of saying "Hispanic" or "Mexican" over and over and over.

He is conflating the refugee situation with his nativist anti-immigrant position.

He made the mistake of bringing religion into it.

The issue is he said "Muslim", and he has said it over and over and over, now instead of saying "Hispanic" or "Mexican" over and over and over.

He is conflating the refugee situation with his nativist anti-immigrant position.

He made the mistake of bringing religion into it.

Okay, I've given you every possible benefit of the doubt here son. Just watched Trump's plan for a Muslim database draws comparison to Nazi Germany again. Trump never said Muslim, in fact he was talking about the illegal alien issue more so than refugees. You're done...

Forum List

Back